Thread: A King Bouquet- By Trish Garber

A King Bouquet- By Trish Garber

A KING BOUQUET

All men have a fragrance, something unique, a woman can distinguish.
    Something personal, such as the cologne he casually mists on to his chest after a hot shower. The aftershave he wittingly places upon his face.
    Once savored, she will file it away, treasuring it. Never to be forgotten.
    Like a panther, he prowls his territory, leaving behind this, enjoyed, trail of masculinity. No female can mistake the fragrance of man; it is engrained in to her genetic makeup. He cannot escape her attention, nor does he want to.
    Though the room may be filled with, well- wishers and admirers alike, she will sense him when he walks through the door. No words from those sweet lips will be necessary. The very core of what makes her a woman will sense his arrival.
    She is aware there are other women who feel the erotic waves she feels, while in his presence, but he will be hers tonight.
    He may rush through the jungle, thrilled with his primal nature, but eventually he will come to rest by her side. She anticipates their special moments, hoping he will stay but accepting that he won’t.
    A familiar drawl rings in her ears as he speaks to someone close by. His voice alone causes her head to spin with dizzy delight. He moves her in ways even she does not understand.
    She tries to control her anxiety but try as she might her hands continue to tremble. She refuses to be the same crumbling, awed, woman he is used to. With every steadying breath she takes, she can feel his eyes burning, caressing her from behind. He is watching. She imagines that confident grin that must be playing across his face, pleased with his little game of tease.
    While her anticipation rises, she resists the urge to turn, in search of his beautiful blue pools. He is accustomed to being chased, she reminds herself. She will wait for him to come to her, to follow his most basic of instincts. He will become the hunter and take what is rightfully his. Butterflies fill her stomach, ignited by the thought of being his captive, if only for a night.
    She desperately tries to carry on a casual conversation with a woman whose name she has already forgotten. All the while she listens for his eminent arrival. It does not go unnoticed that her spoken pleasantries fall on deaf ears. Every woman in the room is unable to tear their eyes away from the visiting Adonis.
    When his hand gently touches her bare shoulder, the gates of heaven open and she is given a brief glimpse of what is to come.
    “I’ve been lookin’ for you all night.”
    His recognizable voice is thick, and it burns, branding its mark into her very bones. A shiver runs down her spin.
    “I’ve been looking for you my whole life,” she purrs back and turns into his waiting arms.
    She draws herself closer to his body, pressing herself deeper against his sturdy chest. Their two hearts beat so closely, she believes they could be one.
    A slow, sensual, smirk spreads across his face and he glances around the room. His arms tighten around her waist.
    “Honey, one night could last a life time,” he mutters and then erotically nibbles on his lower lip.
    A blush rushes up to her cheeks. He knows what he is doing to her.
    “I’ll take that as a yes,” he says before leaning in for the first kiss of the evening.
    Lips as soft as silk overwhelm her, demanding more then she has ever given in such a public manner. His tongue teases her lips and her mouth parts, offering herself up for his taking. But he is careful of his boundaries. His control is frustrating and exhilarating, his kiss threatening and promising alike.
    With every inhaled breath she ponders his unique fragrance, a Kings bouquet, so sweet and forbidden. Her legs shake with desire.
    “You are mine- forever.” He whispers over her lips.
    She never doubted it, though she cannot even remember his name.

---I had shared this little piece over the holidays with just a few, so if you are reading this for the second time, forgive me for the repeat--- I tend to delay posting things because i can't seem to figure out how to post it in the format i write them in and get frustrated with it. Guess i'm still so new to all this.

Loves to you all and I hope all of my friends on here are doing well!
    Trish
    For more of my writing go to, www.patriciagarber.blogspot.com

Imagine you met and fell in love with your Guardian angel. Now, what if that angel turned out to be, Elvis Presley? Impossible, that's what Samantha Bennett thought before her life underwent a King-sized change. Join the angelic series that started with Eternal Flame, and more recently Dream Angel, written for Elvis fan's, by an Elvis fan. "Let's pretend he just didn't go together"~ Patricia Garber.
    www.patriciagarberauthor.com

Re: A King Bouquet- By Trish Garber

Hi Trish......another piece of breathtaking writing for us......saved and stored with your earlier pieces.......reminds me of the time we went to Lanskys and the lovely ladies there sprayed us with a perfume Elvis used to buy there...we then went to Graceland...not only could we feel his presence there - we could smell him too.....

Thanks for sharing here......
    Jean x
    Jean
    Co-Manager -www.ultimate-elvis.net

<a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/2mxnb6x.gif target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/2mxnb6x.gif</a>

Re: A King Bouquet- By Trish Garber

Hello Jean.

I'm happy you enjoyed this small piece.

I some times just like to write small scenes to get my imagination going. Once in awhile i feel the urge to share them.

It's nice to know they are enjoyed and not just filed away some where never to be seen.

Loves
    Trish
    Ps- I have a little bottle of Brut that sits next to my work station, ha. I get sniff happy from time to time, haha. I believe the smell your refering too however, from Lansky's, is one he used in the 50's? I have not smelled that yet. I'll have to go check it out next time and add it to my collection.

Imagine you met and fell in love with your Guardian angel. Now, what if that angel turned out to be, Elvis Presley? Impossible, that's what Samantha Bennett thought before her life underwent a King-sized change. Join the angelic series that started with Eternal Flame, and more recently Dream Angel, written for Elvis fan's, by an Elvis fan. "Let's pretend he just didn't go together"~ Patricia Garber.
    www.patriciagarberauthor.com