Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: special for ewa

  1. #1
    International Level jean francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    canada quebec
    Posts
    976

    special for ewa

    Result4.jpg

    for ewa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Result4.jpg  

  2. #2
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: special for ewa

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My dear Friend - you make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for every your
    amazing art work!!!!

    GRATEFUL Ewa
    I'll Remember You!!!

  3. #3
    International Level jean francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    canada quebec
    Posts
    976

    Re: special for ewa

    youre welcome honey my pleasur for me

  4. #4
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: special for ewa

    Woooow! Great painting!! His suit looks really real. I thought the microphone was in his mouth. LOL... I loooooove it!! Cooooool!! Thanks for sharing it! Betti


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  5. #5
    Vegas King
    Guest

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by cibetty View Post
    Woooow! Great painting!! His suit looks really real. I thought the microphone was in his mouth. LOL... I loooooove it!! Cooooool!! Thanks for sharing it! Betti
    Are you kidding me
    This is NOT a painting
    This is normal photo with some photoshop filters
    You can't fool me buddy

  6. #6
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas King View Post
    Are you kidding me
    This is NOT a painting
    This is normal photo with some photoshop filters
    You can't fool me buddy
    Awww really? Vince, do you have this pic? Please!!!! I'd loooove to see it!! I really thought it was a painting.... LOL... Great pic anyways... Jean, please, would you post the original pic???
    Last edited by cibetty; 02-07-2009 at 11:45 AM.


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  7. #7
    Vegas King
    Guest

    Re: special for ewa

    HERE YOU GO BETTI
    You can see that it's the same photo,yous in different colors,this one was colorized by me

  8. #8
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas King View Post
    HERE YOU GO BETTI
    You can see that it's the same photo,yous in different colors,this one was colorized by me
    Awwww, thank you very much Vince!! Great photo!!! Do you have it in black and white version as well? Please, I'd like to see it... The original was a black and white pic??? I really haven't seen it before... By the way, his belt was red or black?? You did a great job on this one!! I looove it! Congratulation!! Betti


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  9. #9
    Vegas King
    Guest

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by cibetty View Post
    Awwww, thank you very much Vince!! Great photo!!! Do you have it in black and white version as well? Please, I'd like to see it... The original was a black and white pic??? I really haven't seen it before... By the way, his belt was red or black?? You did a great job on this one!! I looove it! Congratulation!! Betti
    Here you go the original version
    His belt was red but I couldn't colorize it because it was too dark

  10. #10
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: special for ewa

    Thank you Jean and Vince!
    Now I probably should something do for you!?
    I try ...
    I'll Remember You!!!

  11. #11
    Vegas King
    Guest

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post
    Thank you Jean and Vince!
    Now I probably should something do for you!?
    I try ...
    Just keep up your great work on paintings

  12. #12
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas King View Post
    Here you go the original version
    His belt was red but I couldn't colorize it because it was too dark
    Thank you very much Vince!! Woooow! What a great picture! And your colorization is fantastic as well!! Betti


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  13. #13
    International Level jean francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    canada quebec
    Posts
    976

    Re: special for ewa

    I am surprised at the reactions to this picture, each person places are the heart
    to make beautiful creation, I know I am not perfect as vegas king or harry chavez, I made for sharing, many people thinking out loud
    but know that sometimes it makes the sentence, I have made the creation
    ewa for each person has their way of working.

  14. #14
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: special for ewa

    I hope Jean that you don't have claim to me
    I could just tell you
    - THANKS!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  15. #15
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by jean francois View Post
    I am surprised at the reactions to this picture, each person places are the heart
    to make beautiful creation, I know I am not perfect as vegas king or harry chavez, I made for sharing, many people thinking out loud
    but know that sometimes it makes the sentence, I have made the creation
    ewa for each person has their way of working.

    It is OK.... Your work is interesting. Really cool, it looks like a painting.


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  16. #16
    International Level jean francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    canada quebec
    Posts
    976

    Re: special for ewa

    Here in Canada we believe in freedom of expression

  17. #17
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: special for ewa

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas King View Post
    Just keep up your great work on paintings
    THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  18. #18
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,076

    Re: special for ewa

    Jean, how it's in French - ' freedom in expression'
    I love your langue
    I'll Remember You!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •