Thread: Priscilla Presley To Accept Award On Behalf Of Elvis

Post Priscilla Presley To Accept Award On Behalf Of Elvis

Priscilla Presley, 59, will attend the live finale of Channel 4's UK Hall of Fame series, which honours the all-time greats of popular music. Though notoriously publicity shy, Priscilla has agreed to pick up an award marking...

Click for full article: Elvisnews.com
    Here you can discuss the latest Elvisnews

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisnews
    Priscilla Presley, 59, will attend the live finale of Channel 4's UK Hall of Fame series, which honours the all-time greats of popular music. Though notoriously publicity shy, Priscilla has agreed to pick up an award marking...

I don't particulary care much about this woman. I guess is nice that she attends the live finale of 4's UK Hall of Fame...whatever........she left Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by veronik
    ...whatever........she left Elvis
    OUCH BABY! OUCH!
    lol...tough love there, but i agree.
    i also hate how she tried to send Lisa to a French school and moved in with Elvis' karate teacher! GROSS LITTLE SOB!

Sincerly, Yiddle Yisa (h)
    "Somebody does somethin' stupid, that's human.
    They don't stop when they see it's wrong, that's a fool."
    - Elvis Presley
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rock/19086.jpg
    ALL HAIL ELVIS PRESLEY!!
    apparently -- i was born in the WRONG era!

International Level
    And while we're at it: for goodness sake, Priscilla/Ms. Beaulieu: lay off the collagen and botox. You were once one of the most beautiful women in the world, but your looks are beginning to resemble a cross between a Kabuki mask and the make-up of a demented clown

oh Nooooooo

This is the first time seeing these pictures and what on earth is she doing she was once one of the most beautiful woman in the world and thats what Elvis saw but why oh why does she want to keep doing it to herself it looks ridiculous someone please tell her

Yes I agree it is great that she should recieve this award on behalf of Elvis after all she knew him probably better than anyone else .

love and peace,
    Susan.
    Yesterday was the past and tomorrow is the future but today is the present ..thats why we call it the gift"

"Never listen to a liar it takes too long to find out the truth and my time is too precious"

"Without you I am only half of me"

You guys have really surprised me with you views on this one
    personally I think Priscilla looks fantastic for her age and if I look anything like her as I approach 60 I will thank the lord above! :worthy: she is also a very intelligent and successful lady..so im afraid..I don't agree with anything posted in this thread.

Elvis grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishthistle
    personally I think Priscilla looks fantastic for her age and if I look anything like her as I approach 60 I will thank the lord above! :worthy: she is also a very intelligent and successful lady..so im afraid..I don't agree with anything posted in this thread.

Your right, she does look good for her age, but having someone opperate on you to keep you looking like the person you used to be, doesn't always turn out so good, let alone look so good. I mean, I used to have respect for Cilla because she was gorgeous. Then I stoped because I realized that she married Elvis and that I knew that one day he'd get hurt because she really wasn't ready for that world at that time. After knowing that, I read "Elvis & Me" (the book she wrote) and from then on....I was through with Cilla! That book is total trash about Elvis. If you ever wanna read that kinda crap, read that book.........even though I have no idea why you would!

heh!

Sincerly, Yiddle Yisa (h)
    "Somebody does somethin' stupid, that's human.
    They don't stop when they see it's wrong, that's a fool."
    - Elvis Presley
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rock/19086.jpg
    ALL HAIL ELVIS PRESLEY!!
    apparently -- i was born in the WRONG era!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishthistle

We're all entittled to have our own opinion,mine was,is and will still be that I don't like Precilla.I agree that she looks great for an older woman and also agree that she is a " bisiness lady"good for her,but hey!she's doing that using Elvis' last name.I think she's gone too far.In that stuppid book that she wrote"Elvis and Me"she made Elvis look very bad there.And what about the movie?Elvis rapes her in that stupid movie! She could not stand show business and after she divorced Elvis she moved to L.A.and got into show business.I have no respect for her.The MF said that the only woman who really understood Elvis was Linda.I know she was married to Elvis and all that crap,but she was even ugly to Elvi's fans.For goodness sake Elvis marry her,moved her to Graceland,they had a child....how many women would have given anything to be in her shoes?Any of you remember that those close to Elvis said that the divorce was the begining of the ending of Elvi's life?I think that Lisa Marie should step in and take charge 100%.She's a true PRESLEY,not Precilla

Veronik

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    In my books Priscilla is in the same league as The Colonel: good for a period of time, but after that only good for making money. She's made good money for the EPE, just as any other good CEO would have done.

Over the past 25 years you can't admit that she really did much to put Elvis over as a creditable artist. EPE has been more interested in selling licenses for stupid merchandise.

The '68 and Aloha releases were great, but only because that's the only professional footage they own. Still a great release nonetheless.

BMG had done much more during the last 10 years to improve Elvis' image as a performer and artist, than EPE has done since Elvis' dead. And by doing so they still made money.
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

cilla ..you are just Elvis ,..EX-wife......why dont she asked lisa instead to accept the award ...

about her looks...she used to be sooooo beautiful ....until those weird botox shot changed her smile and stiff that face...too bad ...but thats all her problem......