Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Myrna Smith Interview

Re: Myrna Smith Interview

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    [/u][/b]

You need to pay more attention.

Yes'um, Mizzz Rosanne.......
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    Yes'um, Mizzz Rosanne.......
    Watch out....or you will end up on Judge Judy with poor 'ole Myrna.

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Brian, there you are arguing with facts again. Myrna has not been straight for many years and Jerry has so who do you think would be more apt to have the correct facts?

Diane

I not arguing with nothing

I don't care about Schilling or Smith or when they were married

I meant as far as Myrna Smith concerned when I've seen her give interviews to Elvis sites or documentaries she seems alright and her memory is okay

It would make me laugh though if Myrna Smith who has had drug problems in the past is correct and Jerry is wrong.

no one on this board knows for sure when they were married

You either take Jerry's word for it or Myrna word for it

I just pointed out that even though Jerry seems like a nice smart man

he could make a mistake or then again he could be right
    we may never know but it's a possibility

I was just defending Memphisflash from being ganged up on
    as people do that sometimes on this board and it's not necessary.

Watch out....or you will end up on Judge Judy with poor 'ole Myrna.

But only in court because I want joint custody for your next posterboard........
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by memphisflash View Post
    Then I guess Myrna Smith lied when she said this.
    I bet she didn't mean to lie, but her memory isn't what it used to be thanks to drugs and alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    good work Memphisflash
    I wonder what Roseanne and Ehollier will say about this?
    Keep stirring that pot Brian...it's what you are best at doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LtCarman View Post
    Yeah, it sounded neutral in my head at 1:22 in the morning. Now looking back at it at 3:32 in the afternoon, I regret posting that.

I apologize for any frustration I may have caused.
    No problem here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Brian, there you are arguing with facts again. Myrna has not been straight for many years and Jerry has so who do you think would be more apt to have the correct facts?

Diane
    You would think anyone with an adequate amount of brain cells would know the answer to that one.

TCB Mafia

[/u][/b]

You need to pay more attention.

nope

I'm right

no one on this thread brought that up before Totally Insane

This debate, in my opinion, is pointless and is more or less, a stalemate, just like the Verdun in WWI. Neither of you will be able to change each each other's minds. This is not going to end until we see actual documents of the marriage. Until that happens, I'll be sitting back and enjoying the show.

And why would Jerry ever assume that Elvis would have a problem with him and Myrna being together when it's been documented that Elvis was fond of Myrna and somewhat intimate with her on a few occasions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    nope

I'm right

no one on this thread brought that up before Totally Insane
    My Lord Brian, are you unable to read or do you have some sort of problem? Memphisflash uses the words "Elvis", "Myrna" and "intimate." Why is that so hard for you to grasp? It seems foolish for you to say that when the entire board can read what it says. Even your "friend" Ken can read it I bet! I guess your good seats at the Astrodome really did affect your vision after all. And to think...no one believed that you were there to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by LtCarman View Post
    This debate, in my opinion, is pointless and is more or less, a stalemate, just like the Verdun in WWI. Neither of you will be able to change each each other's minds. This is not going to end until we see actual documents of the marriage. Until that happens, I'll be sitting back and enjoying the show.
    You are right about that! So, for now, I'll stick with stand-up guy's recollection over the recollection of someone with drug and alcohol problems.

Brian, no use in wasting time arguing with Rossane. No way can she be wrong about anything when she knows everything. After all she "claims" to have met Elvis.

Brian, no use in wasting time arguing with Rossane. No way can she be wrong about anything when she knows everything. After all she "claims" to have met Elvis.
    Rosanne never ever claimed that she met Elvis. Please do not let your anger interfere with what is factual and what is pure speculation.

University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    And, I will never believe that Elvis ever even entetained the thought of being intimate with Myrna!!
    Maybe you should ask Jerry about that.

Rosanne never ever claimed that she met Elvis. Please do not let your anger interfere with what is factual and what is pure speculation.
    Maybe you should go back and read this thread all over again since you missed it where she got touchy about me posting factual evidence to correct her.

Maybe you should ask Jerry about that.
    Wait, let me guess...........you ARE Jerry, right? If you read Jerry's book, you will find that Jerry talks about Elvis being interested in Myrna but Myrna not being interested in Elvis.

University of Memphis

No, wrong again. Rosanne has never claimed to have met Elvis. She kissed him and got a scarf. Now, on the other hand I did meet Elvis - did you get me confused with Rosanne? And, if you did, rest assured it did happen!

Forever Best Friends

Maybe you should go back and read this thread all over again since you missed it where she got touchy about me posting factual evidence to correct her.
    Thank you for that suggestion, but I do not need to go back and read it again. I've been keeping up with this thread just fine. I do believe there is some confusion over when Jerry and Myrna were married and just recently, whether Elvis was or was not interested in Myrna.

University of Memphis

No, wrong again. Rosanne has never claimed to have met Elvis. She kissed him and got a scarf. Now, on the other hand I did meet Elvis - did you get me confused with Rosanne? And, if you did, rest assured it did happen!

And how I just love that story, too!!! I bet you forgot to ask him if he was ever interested in Myrna, huh????

University of Memphis

And how I just love that story, too!!! I bet you forgot to ask him if he was ever interested in Myrna, huh????
    I did ask him and that's when he announced that Jerry and Myrna were to be married in 1980!!!

Forever Best Friends

After all she "claims" to have met Elvis.
    I have NEVER claimed to have "met" Elvis......DO NOT spread lies about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did ask him and that's when he announced that Jerry and Myrna were to be married in 1980!!!

University of Memphis

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast