Thread: Linda talks about Elvis

Linda talks about Elvis

[YT]zAZz3PgVMEI&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]7isThOVoAaw&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]pjYhKWLx174&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]Udtes0--wxs&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]5ah8zHfG4jM&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]LRPFxIyJcns&feature=related[/YT]

This is one lady I don`t like. There`s alot of hate on this forum for Priscilla and, supposedly, some of negative things she has said about Elvis. What about the trashy and negative things Linda has said????
    Security is not the absence of danger but the presence of God no matter what the danger.

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique Dog View Post
    This is one lady I don`t like. There`s alot of hate on this forum for Priscilla and, supposedly, some of negative things she has said about Elvis. What about the trashy and negative things Linda has said????

what negative things?

I think Linda was the best thing to come along after Priscilla left Elvis.
    The One and Only King of Rock'n'Roll.

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shelley.m. View Post
    I think Linda was the best thing to come along after Priscilla left Elvis.
    I agree. She helped him a lot to get away from drugs and bad habits.

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    I really like Linda and I have never heard her say a negative thing about Elvis. Of all Elvis` women she is my favorite! She was good for Elvis and really cared for Lisa Marie.
    Tell us the negative things she has said because I would like to know what they were.

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar
    If it hadn't been for Linda we would have lost Elvis a lot sooner!

Linda greatly cared about Elvis.She left him because she didn't want to see Elvis slowly killing himself with the pills etc...
    The One and Only King of Rock'n'Roll.

Quote Originally Posted by shelley.m. View Post
    Linda greatly cared about Elvis.She left him because she didn't want to see Elvis slowly killing himself with the pills etc...
    That is true Shelley. Unfortunately no one could of saved Elvis at that point in his life except Elvis' himself and his own willingness to seek help. And we all know how that story ends.

I thought that was wonderful...she said so many things that got to me...like - he was childlike - it was his charm and his downfall....I have always liked Linda and thought she really loved him

Thank you for posting these clips - I just watched them all and they really moved my soul.......
    Jean
    Co-Manager -www.ultimate-elvis.net

<a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/2mxnb6x.gif target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/2mxnb6x.gif</a>

I really enjoyed those clips too. I love listening to her stories about Elvis. thanks for sharing!

Linda was the best girl in Elvis' life. She stood by him for some of the worst years of his life which makes some of his other women complaints look ridiculous by comparison and yet she always talks about him with a smile on her face . I don't think any other girl cared so much for him as Linda did and I've never heard any of those around him say a bad word about her.

Will you please provide sources for us? As you can see, most of us here loved Linda Thompson. I know I sure did....I wish she had been able to stay with Elvis, things might have turned in a different direction.

I believe that Linda was the best thing that ever happened to him after Priscilla. Thanks for posting these Ale!!!

I REALLY LIKE LINDA TOO. I THINK SHE WAS GOOD FOR ELVIS AND WAS VERY SUPPORTIVE OF HIM. I WISH THEY HAD MARRIED AND HAD A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY TOGETHER. AND SHE HAS ALSO KEPT A GOOD FRIENDSHIP WITH LISA THIS SAYS A LOT ABOUT WHAT A GOOD PERSON SHE IS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linda1.jpg  

I agree that if Linda had not have been in Elvis' life, he may have died earlier. I am grateful to her for taking such good care of him. He needed someone in his life who truly loved him.

International Level WHITETIGERMAN's Avatar
    I think that Linda was the best woman for him.She did look after him more than the others.I enjoy listening to her stories as well.My wife thinks that they just didn't look like they belonged together.To each his or her own.....not everyone thinks or likes the same thing.It's great that we can speak how we feel.

I agree as well I have never heard Linda speak ill of Elvis..sure as hell can't say that about Pris

I think if E would have married Linda he may still have been around today...She says that one of the reasons she left is because he wouldn't marry her...The other reason was because she couldn't stand to see him basically kill himself slowly..It's like taking care of a cancer paient..I took care of my grandpa when he had cancer and that was the hardest thing I have ever done, to slowly watch him die knowing that there wasn't anything I could do to save him

I myself would like to know the sources of the "trashy" things Linda has said about E
    Son if you ever say another derogatory word about Elvis Aaron Presley I WILL KICK THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU!~

Loving elvis
    I like linda but in no way do l think that elvis was going to marry her or anybody else again. Elvis and linda were already moving on from eachtogther before she left and she also found some comfort in someone else so that means she must of been loney and needing something more than elvis could give her, she turly is a blessing in elvis life, but i don't really think elvis loved anybody he was with not a deep love that would make him stay faithful for years to come and that was also one of linda problems which she got more strength them me cause l could of put up with or lived with it.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast