Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: christmas alone

International Level moody-blues67's Avatar

christmas alone

Does someone here gonna spend christmas alone ?? I am

Loving elvis
    awww that so sad. I wish you didn't have to spend christmas alone. I got to my mom for christmas. Its always been a family event.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that moody-blues...

Sorry to hear you're gonna be by yourself. Too bad you can't get together with all the in-laws that gossip all year long about you, or your brothers and sisters who don't ever think to pick up the phone and call but yet come Christmas it's all one big happy family!!! Christmas just isn't Christmas anymore.

You'll probably have a lot more fun by yourself than I will - trust me!!

[YT]B8dxYtGwoBw[/YT]

Forever Best Friends

our new year is different from yours m but I can completely understand how sad it is to spend such times alone. But sometimes you can enjoy in your loneliness too. I pray something joyful happens for you in christmas time and causes you a lot of fun and joyful memories.

He was the firstest with the mostest.

Why do you have to spend the holiday alone? It's really sad... Anyways even who has a large family and spend Christmas with them, can be terribly lonely I think. I wish you a nice Christmas and I hope you will find some joy (if in nothing else, maybe in Elvis' Christmas songs).

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

Quote Originally Posted by moody-blues67 View Post

You're never really alone while you've got TCB. That's what I feel anyway.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    Aww, that is so sad spending Christmas alone. At least you have TCB world to keep you company. I feel so blessed to have such a close family that keep in contact all year round not just at Christmas time. Remember we are all your family on here at TCB and we will all try to drop in pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Sorry to hear you're gonna be by yourself. Too bad you can't get together with all the in-laws that gossip all year long about you, or your brothers and sisters who don't ever think to pick up the phone and call but yet come Christmas it's all one big happy family!!! Christmas just isn't Christmas anymore.

Please Gail...tell us how you really feel.

Thanks everyone ! Everyone here is so nice !!

Well i lived alone since the age of 18,I lived with my mom until i was 5 or 6,then i moved to my dad. I moved because she had a realationship with a
    drug/crimanal called richard that used to hit me for no reason at all, i heard from my 2 year older sister that one time when we was sitting in a car,driving to a super market he kept pulling my hair. I can remember very vivedly that the police was there sometimes !! The only thing i can remember of my mom
    is whenever you asked her something she screamed. One time i got so mad at her for screaming and screaming,she yelled back at and said i had to get used to it like the others. I screamed at her to go to hell !!!!!!!!!!
    Anyways it wasnīt better to live with my dad,to keep a very long story short
    He abused me physcally and fellt living with him being very Isolation !!!
    And that food was something you just poope out. When i was 17 i got back to live with the demon that gave birth to me,I got into fist fiting with her because i got soooooo tired of her/ and the never ending screaming.etc,etc
    So she telephoned her mother,cryingly said what had happen,she said that grandma wanted to talk to me,but i said no way in hell !!! she said that i could take my stuff and leave for good, I said to her with pleasure !!!! and left but the only thing i had no where to go,so contacted my school teacher helped me, he even helped me to get my bed and other stuff from my room that was still at my dadīs apartment,and i stored it at my schoolīs basement
    in a room for a whill,then on the 29th of june 2002 i moved to the apartment where i live today. Today i struggle with very hard deppresionīs......and taking very hard anti deppresion and anxeity medicin. I hope that it was ok that i told my story,if not iīm truly sorry !!!!!!!!!!

International Level WHITETIGERMAN's Avatar
    Remember this you have friends here that will be there for you....I'm sure. At least I'll be if you need me. If ever you need me just contact me,I'll be there for you anytime. It saddeneds me to see anyone alone for the Holidays. No one should be alone on Christmas.Just contact me whenever.

Be happy you shared part of that story with us...

We can only hope it makes you feel better to just spill it out, you are amongst friends here.

All my best,

And we are all here on Christmas!

Sonny

Thank you so much, I really appriciate it !!!

People here are truly friendly !!!!! The most niecest people i have ever met !!!!!

aw man
    no one has to be alone with christmas
    i'm sorry

Somebody asked me this morning what I missed about Memphis.
    I said, everything.
    "Elvis"

Thanks, for sharing your story with us. I'm truly sorry you had such a hard time when growing up, but try and put it all behind you and enjoy your life now...You can't change what happened when growing up, but try and move on now and look forward to a happy life...

Keep smiling and just know you have friends' here! You're not alone on Christmas and thanks again for sharing your story..

Best wishes, franny

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post

[yt]B8dxYtGwoBw[/yt]
    OMG Gail, you made me laugh thanks!

franny

Loving elvis
    Thanks everyone ! Everyone here is so nice !!

Well i lived alone since the age of 18,I lived with my mom until i was 5 or 6,then i moved to my dad. I moved because she had a realationship with a
    drug/crimanal called richard that used to hit me for no reason at all, i heard from my 2 year older sister that one time when we was sitting in a car,driving to a super market he kept pulling my hair. I can remember very vivedly that the police was there sometimes !! The only thing i can remember of my mom
    is whenever you asked her something she screamed. One time i got so mad at her for screaming and screaming,she yelled back at and said i had to get used to it like the others. I screamed at her to go to hell !!!!!!!!!!
    Anyways it wasnīt better to live with my dad,to keep a very long story short
    He abused me physcally and fellt living with him being very Isolation !!!
    And that food was something you just poope out. When i was 17 i got back to live with the demon that gave birth to me,I got into fist fiting with her because i got soooooo tired of her/ and the never ending screaming.etc,etc
    So she telephoned her mother,cryingly said what had happen,she said that grandma wanted to talk to me,but i said no way in hell !!! she said that i could take my stuff and leave for good, I said to her with pleasure !!!! and left but the only thing i had no where to go,so contacted my school teacher helped me, he even helped me to get my bed and other stuff from my room that was still at my dadīs apartment,and i stored it at my schoolīs basement
    in a room for a whill,then on the 29th of june 2002 i moved to the apartment where i live today. Today i struggle with very hard deppresionīs......and taking very hard anti deppresion and anxeity medicin. I hope that it was ok that i told my story,if not iīm truly sorry !!!!!!!!!!
    This is so sad to read and l know how you feel, but you hang in there and stay strong. sometimes life can kick us when we are down and make us think thats it's not going to get any better but trust me things will turn out for the better and it took me years to let go of the horrible things that happened to me. If you feel the need to talk just pm me cause the things you are saying l been there and done that and l aways have a shoulder for anybody that is hurting and feel alone. You take care and thanks for sharing your story with us

TCB Mafia

Gidday Moody-Blues,

You are doing the right thing.

Reach out, and we'll keep an eye out for you, as you are.

Can you arrange something special to eat on Christmas, to have a little celebration?

You are on the right path! We are all here, o.k.?

Kimmi

SleepyJack
    It was a sad thing reading your story.... and Christmas can be a very tough time for somebody who suffers from depression...that I know for a fact. All I can say is that I hope,despite all the difficulties of it,that you find some way of making it a happy time for yourself, sometimes the smallest little bit of a smile can make all the difference..... From what you said about your past you have already come a long way..and hopefully your life is better now than it was back then....celebrate that! I hope it works out okay for you......All the best.

Hi moody-blues67, I'm sorry to hear that you'll be alone at christmas.
    But you're not alone with that. I will be too. Not such a sad story behind it as it is in your case but the same result.
    Well in Germany we have a nice idiom, I translated it word by word. It's something like "divided suffering is half suffering". Maybe it will lighten it up a bit. You see even when you're only on your own you are NOT alone.
    "If you're an Elvis fan, no explanation is necessary; If you're not an Elvis fan, no explanation is possible.“
    (George Klein)

http://www.tcb-world.com/picture.php?albumid=466&pictureid=10766

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast