6. Between 8:00 and 8:30 AM, Elvis calls Dr. Nichopolous at his office, for some sleeping pills, and although he was not there he spoke with the nurse.
Nurse Tish Henley instructed her husband to take a couple of pills to be given to Elvis' Aunt who came by, placed in a small envelope, to give to Elvis.
7. At 9:30 AM, Elvis left the bathroom and went downstairs at which time he signed for a special delivery letter from Paul Lichter.
8. At 10:00 AM, Elvis was seen retrieving his newspaper from the porch.
9. At the very least, three hours transpired before the reported time of the body having been discovered.
10. Between 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM, Ginger Alden awakens, making some phone calls, and then remembers Elvis having gone into the bathroom/lounge area earlier to read.