Thread: Elvis concert in Tucson 76

Elvis concert in Tucson 76

Are there any other nice pictures from Elvis concert in Tucson june 1st 1976 besides them that are on the cover of the FTD ???

.i found one really nice piccy of elvis in tuscon in 76.. go to the following page to view it. as they have a copyright block on the page so peeps cant steal any pics scroll down the page you will see it its a beauty of a piccy .http://www.elvispresleymusic.com.au/...1975_1977.html
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Here are a few. Hope this is what you're looking for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails june1st.jpg   june1st2.jpg   Tucson 2.jpg  

Tuscon.jpg  

Great photo's Leroy, I always thought this was a great show and the live version of Danny Boy is awesome!!
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    Great photo's Leroy, I always thought this was a great show and the live version of Danny Boy is awesome!!
    ur right my friend..this was a great showdont listen to the negative peeps in this forum who continue to say elvis 76 concerts were disasters..not so....this was a super show and we can name countless 76 performances that were outstanding..like buffalo 76 -memphis 76-kansas city 76..seattle 76 ..dallas 76- we can go on and on elvis was the bestsure elvis gained a little weight made no difference he could still put on dynamite concerts. he was a more polished mature performer in 76.and concert song list was great too
    Last edited by epmoodyblue; 10-18-2008 at 07:26 PM.
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    my Selena Website

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    ur right my friend..this was a great showdont listen to the negative peeps in this forum who continue to say elvis 76 concerts were disasters..not so....this was a super show and we can name countless 76 performances that were outstanding..like buffalo 76 -memphis 76-kansas city 76..seattle 76 ..dallas 76- we can go on and on elvis was the bestsure elvis gained a little weight made no difference he could still put on dynamite concerts. he was a more polished mature performer in 76.and concert song list was great too
    Agreed on all accounts. Add Fort Worth from July 3rd 1976, and the June 3rd 1976 shows aswell as being very very good shows!!

Let me also add that the Tahoe shows and many of the Vegas shows from 1976 were very much entertaining !!

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    Agreed on all accounts. Add Fort Worth from July 3rd 1976, and the June 3rd 1976 shows aswell as being very very good shows!!

Let me also add that the Tahoe shows and many of the Vegas shows from 1976 were very much entertaining !!
    :vegas 76 closing night 76
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    my Selena Website

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    :vegas 76 closing night 76
    Very entertaining show. haven't gave it a listen in awhile. I'm currently in the process of listening to the vegas shows from that engagement, all of them on the Winter Season In Vegas series!