Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: DNA proves Elvis is still alive!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I thought I had too Missy but watch out, someone will think of yet another ridiculous story about what really happened with Elvis on the day of his death.

Diane
    As soon as Andrew gets out of Law School we can all be his first case. He can represent us in our fraud suit that we can bring against the estate!

You don't need dna to prove that Elvis is still alive. His memory,music,movies etc. Are still very much alive and doing well! He may be gone, but he sure won't be forgotten anytime soon!
    "Taking Care Of Business In A Flash!"

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Again....I will stand by my beliefs and my opinions.
    So then you're saying that you were there that night?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislives72 View Post
    So then you're saying that you were there that night?
    Maybe I was. maybe I'll spin my own story...it wouldn't sound any more ridiculous than some of these other "ideas".

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Ocean View Post
    Elvis isn't burried in the meditation garden. Elvis is frozen in, maybe that's where they have the DNA from. There are rumors that it is done by the same person that froze John.F.Kennedy in.
    And we wonder why Elvis fans are made fun of......

BTW...JFK is really dead. My brother happened to see him get his head blown away.

Backstage Pass
    They compared the DNA results from that woman with the files and documents from Elvis' DNA that where made in the 70's for the Paternity Suit.

Backstage Pass
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Danny Ocean View Post
    Elvis isn't burried in the meditation garden. Elvis is frozen in, maybe that's where they have the DNA from. There are rumors that it is done by the same person that froze John.F.Kennedy in.
    And we wonder why Elvis fans are made fun of......

BTW...JFK is really dead. My brother happened to see him get his head blown away.

Elvis and John are dead yes.. but there body's are frozen in to keep them intact.

Loving elvis
    Elvis is gone..time to move on.

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    I can`t believe this Elvis is alive business still going on.Why on earth would he want to live his life hiding away from the rest of the world! What point is that? You fake your death to get away from all the fame and then spend the rest of your life hiding away from the rest of society!! Don`t sound like a very stress free life to me!! Please Elvis died in 1977. Can`t we just give the man the peace and dignity he deserves!

Let me take the opportunity to tell you the conclusion of my research in the case: John F. Kennedy committed suicide...
    Poke a little sock salad...

Well, there's got to be enough evidence for a judge to open the estate. There's no doubt about that. Where' did she get EP's DNA is the question?
    "I always liked that hillbilly."

-Waymore

Elvis and John are dead yes.. but there body's are frozen in to keep them intact.
    [YT]NzlG28B-R8Y[/YT]

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    Please Elvis died in 1977. Can`t we just give the man the peace and dignity he deserves!
    No...we can't! We have to keep the "Elvis fans are strange" conspiracy going!

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by waymore44 View Post
    Well, there's got to be enough evidence for a judge to open the estate. There's no doubt about that. Where' did she get EP's DNA is the question?
    kinda strange for a judge to full for this nonsense.

Backstage Pass
    ok she is elvis's half sister does not meen she will get graceland and as far as elvis being alive woo more power to him kool i guess i would love to see him but i guess if he is alive and hid all these years its for a reason so yeah
    If Tears Could Build A Stairway, And Memories A Lane, I'd Walk Right Up To Heaven And Bring You Home Again -

Quote Originally Posted by waymore44 View Post
    in the video it said, it was from a letter he licked to seal...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    One more time, I talked with family that day. There words and the sound of their voices were not those of people in some conspiracy. Some things you just can't fake. As for Lois saying he did not die, take it with a grain of salt. She gets confused at times.

Agreed, Missy.

Oh, give me a break.....

Oh good grief.

Elvis is "frozen in" what? Where?

I'm wondering the same thing....

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    Now I've heard it all!

Ditto!!

Again....I will stand by my beliefs and my opinions.
    I share your belief and opinion that Elvis died on August 16, 1977, but that doesn't mean that it's possible he didn't die that day. I think some are confusing what I and others have posted as being indicative of our belief that Elvis is still alive when what it is is simply acknowledgment of the fact that we can't know exactly what happened, either way.

There are some interesting bits of evidence to support the idea that Elvis didn't die that day but there're more compelling reasons to accept the more likely truth that he died. The chance he lived may be less than one percent, but it's not zero. The important thing now, for us, is that he's very much alive in an eternal way in so many hearts -- not getting all Presleytarian religious here, because for every out-there fan who truly sees him as a messiah figure there's some music enthusiast who simply appreciates his status as a cultural and musical force -- and his appeal continues to be so broad and so deep even three decades after his death that I'm fairly confident that Elvis will be around quite a while longer yet, even if not in body. Even had he survived 1977 and restored his health such that he could have lived decades more, his substantial legacy will endure far beyond the lifespan of any one man. As the saying goes, to live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die. In that sense, it's really true that the King lives...
    I'm a roving roustabout...

i wish this would just go away.
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

Quote Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
    i wish this would just go away.

I don't think we're ever gonna get that lucky.....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast