Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: DNA proves Elvis is still alive!?!?

DNA proves Elvis is still alive!?!?

I know this sounds like another "here we go aagain" story, but according to a judge, Elvis is still alive and has a half sister and they now claim to have DNA to prove it. I don't think he's still alive but you never know. It is still slightly possible. And they say DNA samples don't lie so I guess we'll have to wait and see how this all plays out.

Watch it for yourselves and then make an open minded decision. After seeing this I really don't know what to believe anymore. Either it's the biggest scam in pop culture hisotiry or the King lives, literally.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Not at all likely, but still undeniably within the realm of possibility. I sure wish he was still alive though, as much as I'd love to see him step on to a stage again or make new music, if he were alive I think I'd just as soon he remains anonymously secure in whatever life he'd carved out post-1977 rather than return to the spotlight (although, on the other hand, many things have fundamentally changed in the way music and live concerts are done since then and maybe by now he'd be able to better handle the demands of being Elvis Presley).
    I'm a roving roustabout...

WOOOW!!...I'm speechless...
    "Yesterday is dead and gone, and tomorrow's out of sight, and is sad to be alone, help me make it through the night..."

I don' believe Elvis is stll alive about the fact she claims to be Vernon's daughter...who knows

Vegas King
    I can't wait to see how will this turn out.
    I really don't know what to say????????

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislives72 View Post
    I don't think he's still alive but you never know. It is still slightly possible.
    We do know.

It is impossible.

He's dead.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

it is strange, BUT Elvis has been gone for 31 years , I do wish he still alive... THAT would be awesome

And...

If it had been on Judge Judy,..she would definitely say :

" This case is dismiss,... you all have a wonderful life and move on "...

HUH??? I wonder what he's been doing for the last 31 years????
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislives72 View Post
    I know this sounds like another "here we go aagain" story, but according to a judge, Elvis is still alive and has a half sister and they now claim to have DNA to prove it. I don't think he's still alive but you never know. It is still slightly possible. And they say DNA samples don't lie so I guess we'll have to wait and see how this all plays out.

Watch it for yourselves and then make an open minded decision. After seeing this I really don't know what to believe anymore. Either it's the biggest scam in pop culture hisotiry or the King lives, literally.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Alice Tiffin is a delusional nutcase.

Her own mother has even come forward and said that her own daughter is living in a dream world and that she (Alice's mother) never even touched Elvis.

As far as DNA evidence? Um, if I'm not mistaken there's never been any instance whatsoever (at least to my knowledge as a fan) of any DNA taken from Elvis during his lifetime - and it'd be really hard to take it from him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    We do know.

It is impossible.

He's dead.

Bingo, Getlo. I wish all the stuff 'bout Elvis being alive would stop. It's one thing that makes us fans get looked down on negatively.

Loving elvis
    This is coming from a woman who thought elvis and than vernon was her dad and now she saying elvis is alive, all l can do is roll my eyes.

Elvis died 16th August 1977, please let him rest in peace,

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Alice Tiffin is a delusional nutcase.

Her own mother has even come forward and said that her own daughter is living in a dream world and that she (Alice's mother) never even touched Elvis.

As far as DNA evidence? Um, if I'm not mistaken there's never been any instance whatsoever (at least to my knowledge as a fan) of any DNA taken from Elvis during his lifetime - and it'd be really hard to take it from him now.

Bingo, Getlo. I wish all the stuff 'bout Elvis being alive would stop. It's one thing that makes us fans get looked down on negatively.
    For what it's worth they do have hair locks, and blood samples taken from Elvis while he was alive and during his autopsy that have been used before in DNA cases to prove that he's not related to other claims. If I were the judge, I would demand that she bring Mr Jessie AKA Elvis Presley into a courtroom, take a blood test and match the DNA with the evidence and see if it is indeed a perfect match. Then the world would know both secrets at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    We do know.

It is impossible.

He's dead.
    You don't and can't know that for sure. A great many people with far fewer resources and connections than Elvis Presley have convincingly faked their deaths...how many, we may never know, because we only hear about the ones who end up blowing the whole thing, though some of those managed to disappear for years or even decades. Many odd things happened to and around Elvis during his life, and him faking his death is not only not beyond the realm of possibility but would probably be considerably less weird than some things that did actually occur around him (and, no, I don't mean the fact he almost got to act alongside talking camels). Do I think he did it? No. But it is possible, and to state with absolute certainty that it is not is a logical fallacy.

I'm basically playing Devil's Advocate here. It'd be kind of pointless to do so, however, unless there was circumstantial evidence to back the alternative position and there most definitely is. Whether that evidence stands up or not is another story, and in this case where there is smoke there may very well be no fire of any kind, but still...there're some questions surrounding Elvis' death and, as with Andy Kaufman, Jim Morrison, and others, this leads naturally to dramatic conclusions being advanced. The bottom line is that you and I do not and cannot know for sure that Elvis Presley died in 1977 (here, of course, I assume that you did not kill him, face-to-face, some time after his faked death, in which case you'd most definitely know for sure that he is dead and, not coincidentally, have a little explaining to do in this forum) but it is a reasonable certainty that he did die then. Wishing he hadn't is a whole other thing, and perfectly understandable (I sure wish he'd survived the '70s).
    Last edited by 1100ccRider; 10-09-2008 at 09:33 AM.
    I'm a roving roustabout...

It could be just another hoax to bring Elvis' name back in the media. Graceland's ticket sales might have been low the past Elvis week. Or if it's true, that could have been one of the secrets the Colonel had on Elvis to get him to do what he wanted him to do.

the truth,I donīt belive,sounds to extracting money,and that better that to say to be"the sister" of ELVIS,seems to me shameful,but itīs necessary to wait

It is absolutely impossible for a secret this big to be kept for over 30 years. Someone somewhere would have leaked it out long before now.

Diane

Let me get this straight...Elvis licked an envelope on a letter sent to this nutty Woman claiming to be his half sister? And they extracted DNA from that sample? We may be all shook up by the news one day, that he has been in hiding all these years! I know the feedback i'm gonna get for even saying this..but, with Elvis anything is possible! And as previous post state others have faked their deaths and got caught! And they weren,t as connected to the Government like Elvis as far as his DEA badge is concerned!
    I'm the King of the Jungle, They call me Tigerman

]

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy parkinson View Post
    Elvis faked his death that day.......then died in 1982.

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy parkinson View Post
    Youīr right

Quote Originally Posted by 1100ccRider View Post
    You don't and can't know that for sure.

1). Elvis wouldn't have put his own family through the pain of having them assume that he'd faked his death.

2). Elvis loved his fans too much to fake his death.

Why are those two reasons (and other evidence) so hard to understand?

Threads like this (as I've said many times before) just seem to cause arguments and fights and it's pointless even discussing it.

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast