Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 203

Thread: DNA proves Elvis is still alive!?!?

  1. #121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Marty Lacker's Thoughts on Mr Presley's Estate being Reopened:



    moon



    Joined: 21 Feb 2008
    Posts: 214

    Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:18 am Post subject: Re: Vernon had a daughter?? Vernon's Estate Reopened

    A judge on Wednesday reopened the estate of Elvis Presley's father after a woman testified she has DNA proof she is Vernon Presley's daughter and Elvis' half-sister.

    http://www.elvisnews.com/Presentation/Functional/Page/news.aspx?item=11116&command=show

    She's Vernon's daughter and I'm the King Of Siam.

    It's getting tiresome seeing these worms come out of the woodwork.

    The ***** who heads up the Arizona DNA claims it is Elvis' DNA and he is alive.
    This is a so-caloled DNA expert who has no science training his main subject is history. That figures, probably a political appointee who doesn't know his *** from his elbow. Probably recomended by John McCain.

    DNA EXPERT, MY ***!

    What an insult to Elvis' memory
    Marty lives up to the term "grumpy old man". Everything he ever has to say is filled with bitterness and hatred in his remarks. He also can't stand to be wrong or corrected. He posts at the Memphis CA a lot under the name Moon2337 or something like that. I've seen him get into it with practically everyone and most of the time not even about Elvis related topics. He's just naturally a grumpy old fart. Sounds like someone else on here.

  2. #122
    International Level Genie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..
    Posts
    817

    Cool The impossible dream?

    Quote Originally Posted by SatninLove View Post
    I couldn't agree more..Will anyone ever let poor old Elvis rest in peace?Do they have to dig him up to prove a point?
    -SatninLove


    I hate to blow you out of the water on DNA...but even in closed crime cases, evidence which was kept, articles of clothing, a blood stain, a tooth....so on and so forth, could not be solved then, but can be now.
    Our technology is incredible and improving as I speak(type)
    Sad to say, at autopsy, there are slides, of blood stain, saliva and skin samples..they still exist, because he was the King...who would toss them out?
    It wasn't a murder case, but never the less, these items remain.
    As for the envelope...good Lord, give me a break... lets just say Elvis is not dead? Isn't that wonderful? It means he might have enjoyed his life, rather than putting up with being told what to eat, drink, say and think...
    Wherever the man is, dead or alive, he should be respected, protected, and left to his own wishes... if he wanted to come forth...he would..so "IF" he were alive, and he has not, then it speaks for itself, he wants to be left alone..he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He doesn't want to be tracked like a seriel killer...... Can't we just respect whoemever is laying in that grave? Or who is not? Love means letting go sometimes, as much as it hurts.
    Saying goodbye doesn't mean dying...it just means.. "I've had enough"
    That is my perception of all this craziness, stalking the man..........talk about a real metaphor here...which I used to love tossing at Devildog and Marty Lacker... "Hound-dog" witch hunt...that is what fans shouldn't be doing.
    Dontcha think?
    If he is found, how much love do you think this man can show to his fams of a lifetime, knowing they literally dug up his grave to be sure.... or went to some far out cabin or cave and drug him out by the feet...like a hibernating bear.........just for self satisfaction? Oh please...
    Lets be happy for him, he is one of two places...here on this crummy earth we call home...with the rest of us...or he is in heaven..with some of us..the very least we owe to Elvis Presley, is the respect to allow him to live or die..without interuption or false documentations...to put feathers in the hat of the person who spots him first. Trust me, he wont feel friendly toward that particular "Rat"
    I know I wouldn't. This stupid thing keeps saying my message is too short...I think it's too long..and I'm about to have a fit anytime....
    God bless you, adios
    Last edited by Genie; 10-13-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: spelling error

    "I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

  3. #123
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    368
    The more I think about it the more I am calling this lawyer's bluff. And in the end he should be held for contempt and fraud and have his lawyer practice license revoked. If he gets off then there's no justice in this country anymore.

  4. #124
    Backstage Pass 1100ccRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Vegas and The Road
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post

    As for the envelope...good Lord, give me a break... lets just say Elvis is not dead? Isn't that wonderful? It means he might have enjoyed his life, rather than putting up with being told what to eat, drink, say and think...
    Wherever the man is, dead or alive, he should be respected, protected, and left to his own wishes... if he wanted to come forth...he would..so "IF" he were alive, and he has not, then it speaks for itself, he wants to be left alone..he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He doesn't want to be tracked like a seriel killer......
    Totally agree. It's an interesting little mystery -- even apart from the inevitable and very understandable wish that Elvis still lived, or inability to let him go, there are some interesting questions surrounding his death -- and some things are better left as mystery. It makes life more interesting.

    More to the point, I agree with you about the whole "tracked like a serial killer" thing. Much as I'd love to see Elvis get on that stage one more time, if he somehow did get away from it all on August 16, 1977, and still lived, I'd just as soon he continue to have the peace and privacy that eluded him for much of the 21 years of his living with fame. If we really care about Elvis, the very least we could do in thanks for what he gave us is that we'd let him live as he wished if he did, indeed, fake his death 31 years ago, and if that unlikely situation is true than presumably his wishes are to remain out of the public eye.
    I'm a roving roustabout...

  5. #125
    Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    in the cold Kentucky rain
    Posts
    7,513
    Elvislives72, I definitley agree with you on Marty Lacker the Slacker.

    No seriously, he does seem to have so much anger in him, just listen to him on Elvis The Final Days and All The Kings Men, hell he makes Fike look like a saint. Also have you noticed he's the only one whos always said Priscilla's father forced Elvis to marry her, and everyone else says Elvis wanted to. Marty just did not like her at all from the beginning, and hes always been an old fart if you ask me.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977


  6. #126
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    Elvislives72, I definitley agree with you on Marty Lacker the Slacker.

    No seriously, he does seem to have so much anger in him, just listen to him on Elvis The Final Days and All The Kings Men, hell he makes Fike look like a saint. Also have you noticed he's the only one whos always said Priscilla's father forced Elvis to marry her, and everyone else says Elvis wanted to. Marty just did not like her at all from the beginning, and hes always been an old fart if you ask me.
    Marty to me seems pretty upfront and boldly voices his opinion even if he does not remember facts. Remember, all these guys had drug problems too so the stories have to appear a bit foggy at times.
    He's not the only one to talk about Priscilla's father forcing Elvis to marry her. Billy and Lamar both agreed to it, also Sheila Ryan and Alicia Kerwin spoke of it too. One time about 10 years ago, Marty got into an argument with me regarding, Scotty and DJ being session musicians on almost all of Elvis' soundtracks cept for the last two years. He was insisting that they had left the Elvis right after 1960. He finally admitted to me that, He guessed never paid attention to who was in the studio when he would go there. So they do have memory problems due the drugs I think. I know I messed myself up when I used to be an addict.
    Last edited by MojoElvis; 10-14-2008 at 02:11 AM.

  7. #127
    Genie, I've ratted myself out. I don' care. I'm safe. No one can prove anything. That's all I am going to say. Have a nice life.

    Well, we really would like to see a picture of you now - why don't you post one? You don't have to tell us where you're at to post a picture!!!!

    Forever Best Friends

  8. #128

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    Also have you noticed he's the only one whos always said Priscilla's father forced Elvis to marry her, and everyone else says Elvis wanted to.
    Quite wrong, sorry.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

  9. #129
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvislives72 View Post
    Marty lives up to the term "grumpy old man". Everything he ever has to say is filled with bitterness and hatred in his remarks. He also can't stand to be wrong or corrected. He posts at the Memphis CA a lot under the name Moon2337 or something like that. I've seen him get into it with practically everyone and most of the time not even about Elvis related topics. He's just naturally a grumpy old fart. Sounds like someone else on here.
    Yes l agree

  10. #130
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Quite wrong, sorry.
    I was thinking the same but I didn't want to Priscialize the thread. Same is said in another thread about her but the thing is the only ones that say he wanted to marry her are Joe and Jerry if I'm not wrong...
    _________________

  11. #131
    TCB Mafia ehollier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    I was thinking the same but I didn't want to Priscialize the thread. Same is said in another thread about her but the thing is the only ones that say he wanted to marry her are Joe and Jerry if I'm not wrong...

    Charlie, Sonny, and Red also have said that Elvis always intended to marry Priscilla.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

    John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

  12. #132
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    Charlie, Sonny, and Red also have said that Elvis always intended to marry Priscilla.
    I was just thinking the same thing

  13. #133
    TCB Mafia Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Your Heart
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    I was thinking the same but I didn't want to Priscialize the thread.
    Wow- I got tingles when you said that. You made up a whole new word
    'Taking Care of Beaulieu'.

  14. #134
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    Charlie, Sonny, and Red also have said that Elvis always intended to marry Priscilla.
    I'm not as sure as you are about that, never heard it before.
    _________________

  15. #135
    TCB Mafia Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Your Heart
    Posts
    3,531
    Hey look- if he didn't want to marry her, he wouldn't have. He was Elvis freakin' Presley
    'Taking Care of Beaulieu'.

  16. #136
    TCB Mafia ehollier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Wow- I got tingles when you said that. You made up a whole new word

    OK Teddy, get control of yourself, dude....
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

    John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

  17. #137
    TCB Mafia ehollier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Hey look- if he didn't want to marry her, he wouldn't have. He was Elvis freakin' Presley

    This is very true and has been debated here many times. Some just have trouble accepting this arcane idea.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

    John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

  18. #138
    TCB Mafia ehollier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    I'm not as sure as you are about that, never heard it before.

    Well, it has been published in more than one book about his life, with these particuliar members being quoted as saying that they always believed that Elvis intended to marry Priscilla. I know.....hard to believe, huh????
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

    John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

  19. #139
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    This is very true and has been debated here many times. Some just have trouble accepting this arcane idea.
    Yeah must be that...
    _________________

  20. #140
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    [COLOR=darkorange]Well, it has been published in more than one book about his life, with these particuliar members being quoted as saying that they always believed that Elvis intended to marry Priscilla. I know.....hard to believe, huh????[/COLOR]
    Yes, I just told you. And I think the "Elvis is alive" posters won't appreciate our little old discussion here
    _________________

Similar Threads

  1. If Elvis Were Alive... Why Does It Matter?
    By nabelt24 in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 09:53 PM
  2. The End of the Elvis Alive World ?
    By meg in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •