Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: DNA proves Elvis is still alive!?!?

Loving elvis
    [YT]CkP8qkpq80k[/YT]

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    [yt]CkP8qkpq80k[/yt]
    What a bunch of crap...
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    What a bunch of crap...
    you got that right. These people hold on to false hope

The guy on the interview said it best. The only way to prove he's not alive is to dig up the grave. But as he also said that's not going to happen but it has been done before and the world we live in now where dignity means nothing, it just might happen one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislives72 View Post
    but it has been done before and the world we live in now where dignity means nothing, it just might happen one day.
    I seriously doubt that.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

I seriously doubt that.
    I doubt it too. But we never know what will happen. But IMO Lisa will never allow it because it would kill the interest in Elvis when they saw his remains and the world would then know he is definitely dead. Or, if there wasn't any person in there then they could have an all out Elvis search with a reward for the person who finds him.

Quote Originally Posted by tennman View Post
    You people talk about dignity. How much dignity do you think I had when I felt like my clothes weren't good enough and I felt bad about singing in front of those people at the Humes variety show? When Buzzie Forbess, who was one of my best riends by the way, gave me that red flannel shirt to wear. He knew I liked it. Then I felt bad because I put a hole in it. Or how about getting eviction notices because your momma made a little extra money? And you talk about dignity.
    So now we probably have people checking out the forum and finding 10 diferent topics about Elvis being alive so now they come on here pretending to be him. Just lovely....:

So now we probably have people checking out the forum and finding 10 diferent topics about Elvis being alive so now they come on here pretending to be him. Just lovely....:
    Exactly.

Its disgraceful, literally....

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislives72 View Post
    Anyone can fake emotion. Ever heard of acting?
    My first thought, too. I'm sure that everyone saying that such emotions cannot be faked will have been, as I have been many times, convinced by the emotions portrayed with great sincerity (faked, in cruder terms) by even halfway competent actors.

But I figured my playing the Devil's Advocate was already wearing thin and that all I'd do is wrongly convince people that I'm a die-hard (no pun intended) proponent of the Elvis-is-Alive theory(s). But, yeah, acting...emoting...properly done, you can't tell it from the real thing

(for the comprehension-impaired, here I am not suggesting that Lisa Marie or anyone else involved was acting their grief; indeed, if someone DID fake his or her death I think the least cruel, if still heartbreaking, way to do so would be to keep that fact from family and others closest to him or her and to just disappear forever from their lives, because any severe move like that has equally dramatic consequences, not all of them positive)
    I'm a roving roustabout...

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Not necessarily-posted this on the other thread but it applies here also.
    First off DNA just recently taken of Elvis Aron Presley-would have to be proved that it was just recently taken. If anyone has a strand of his hair-that contains DNA-if they have a cup "he drank from"-even from 1970 it may have his DNA signature on the cup. A scarf "he wore and sweated on"-may have his DNA on it. An "envelope licked by Elvis" may have DNA-but it does not prove its recent DNA.So proving that a sample was just recently taken is going to be much harder than just saying it was recent.
    I would assume the courts would say, "Wait a minute!-Whats the chain of this evidence and wheres the legal proof that it is indeed recent"
    Exactly!

Admittedly, I'm probably very much lacking in focus from severe sleep deprivation right now, but I'm failing to see the part in these reports in which any DNA evidence they may or may not have could actually even suggest, let alone prove, that Elvis still lives. And, yes, there again we have the very question as to whether the DNA is even Elvis' -- there certainly are many samples of his hair and other bits and pieces (yes, perhaps even concert scarves could yield something even after all this time), but I'm not sure how much of it has a fireproof warranty in terms of the integrity of the chain of evidence.

Even that diagnostic lab in the San Fernando Valley that may or may not have samples of Elvis DNA taken postmortem (I actually went to that lab once...can't recall its name now but I did then, and it was kinda weird knowing the connection) wouldn't be much use in that, if there really was a dead body for them to take samples from, it couldn't be Elvis Presley unless he did something odd like rise on the fourth day.
    I'm a roving roustabout...

Here's how I feel about the "Elvis is alive" theory. My mind tells me he is but my heart tells me he's not. It's been way too long.

Here's the thing that keeps me wondering. There's been so many unsolved mysteries regarding Elvis' death over the years and what all took place between 11:00 pm o 8-15-77 and 5:30 am when he wa found not breathing on 8-16-77. Some of the myths have been proven fake or untrue but others still remain unsolved or proven false to this day, such as the fact that his life insurance policy was never cashed in which is usually done once a person is deseased. Another was of the fact that a man going by the name of John Burrows boarded a plane at Memphis International Airport on the exact morning that Elvis reporedly died. What were the odds of that, knowing now that Elvis used that as his secret alias name when traveling?

There's so much that could lead anyone, fan or not, to believe he faked his death. Too many conspiracies and coincidences.

TCB Mafia
    Marty Lacker's Thoughts on Mr Presley's Estate being Reopened:

moon

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:18 am Post subject: Re: Vernon had a daughter?? Vernon's Estate Reopened

A judge on Wednesday reopened the estate of Elvis Presley's father after a woman testified she has DNA proof she is Vernon Presley's daughter and Elvis' half-sister.

http://www.elvisnews.com/Presentation/Functional/Page/news.aspx?item=11116&command=show

She's Vernon's daughter and I'm the King Of Siam.

It's getting tiresome seeing these worms come out of the woodwork.

The ***** who heads up the Arizona DNA claims it is Elvis' DNA and he is alive.
    This is a so-caloled DNA expert who has no science training his main subject is history. That figures, probably a political appointee who doesn't know his *** from his elbow. Probably recomended by John McCain.

DNA EXPERT, MY ***!

What an insult to Elvis' memory

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post

moon

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:18 am Post subject: Re: Vernon had a daughter?? Vernon's Estate Reopened

A judge on Wednesday reopened the estate of Elvis Presley's father after a woman testified she has DNA proof she is Vernon Presley's daughter and Elvis' half-sister.

http://www.elvisnews.com/Presentation/Functional/Page/news.aspx?item=11116&command=show

This is a so-caloled DNA expert who has no science training his main subject is history. That figures, probably a political appointee who doesn't know his *** from his elbow. Probably recomended by John McCain.

DNA EXPERT, MY ***!

Well, Lacker always did have a blunt way of putting things, and I agree with every word here! Especially the last sentence in which I have outlined in bold.

such as the fact that his life insurance policy was never cashed in which is usually done once a person is deseased.

Has EPE or Priscilla or anyone related ever came out and said why his life insurance was not collected?

Another was of the fact that a man going by the name of John Burrows boarded a plane at Memphis International Airport on the exact morning that Elvis reporedly died. What were the odds of that, knowing now that Elvis used that as his secret alias name when traveling?
    Haven't heard that one. Very interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post

moon

DNA EXPERT, MY ***!

I couldn't agree more..Will anyone ever let poor old Elvis rest in peace?Do they have to dig him up to prove a point?
    -SatninLove
    "There's A Sweet Sweet Spirit In This Place"....

Its disgraceful, literally....
    It is very disgraceful. You do not have to dig up the grave to prove Elvis is dead. There have to be at least 3 dozen people who saw him dead on 8-16-77 and not just Elvis people-but hospital employees, doctors, the ambulance drivers, other patients who saw the stretcher with him on it being wheeled into the ER etc......I have listened to Marion Cocke interviewed on radio and read a couple interviews she has given, "she was there at Baptist Memorial"- she says there is no doubt nor if ands or buts that Elvis Presley died on 8-16-77. She is more convincing than any person who has ever discussed his death. The people who start these rumors-some in earnest, some to make a buck, and some just to stir up controversy are just totally wrong.
    We live in such a "conspiracy laden society"-where every single moment is somehow orchestrated by some unseen powers or forces. Sure their are somethings and instances where there may be something more than we see-but not everything. Tabloid journalism has bred tabloid thinking on the publics part. Worsens every year. Gets more disgraceful every year.
    Last edited by KPM; 10-12-2008 at 01:52 PM.

It is very disgraceful. You do not have to dig up the grave to prove Elvis is dead. There have to be at least 3 dozen people who saw him dead on 8-16-77 and not just Elvis people-but hospital employees, doctors, the ambulance drivers, other patients who saw the stretcher with him on it being wheeled into the ER etc......I have listened to Marion Cocke interviewed on radio and read a couple interviews she has given, "she was there at Baptist Memorial"- she says there is no doubt nor if ands or buts that Elvis Presley died on 8-16-77. She is more convincing than any person who has ever discussed his death. The people who start these rumors-some in earnest, some to make a buck, and some just to stir up controversy are just totally wrong.
    We live in such a "conspiracy laden society"-where every single moment is somehow orchestrated by some unseen powers or forces. Sure their are somethings and instances where there may be something more than we see-but not everything. Tabloid journalism has breed tabloid thinking on the publics part. Worsens every year. Gets more disgraceful every year.
    Well said Ken you are exactly right..

TCB Mafia
    You do not have to dig up the grave to prove Elvis is dead. There have to be at least 3 dozen people who saw him dead on 8-16-77 and not just Elvis people-but hospital employees, doctors, the ambulance drivers, other patients who saw the stretcher with him on it being wheeled into the ER etc......I have listened to Marion Cocke interviewed on radio and read a couple interviews she has given, "she was there at Baptist Memorial"- she says there is no doubt nor if ands or buts that Elvis Presley died on 8-16-77. She is more convincing than any person who has ever discussed his death. The people who start these rumors-some in earnest, some to make a buck, and some just to stir up controversy are just totally wrong.
    We live in such a "conspiracy laden society"-where every single moment is somehow orchestrated by some unseen powers or forces. Sure their are somethings and instances where there may be something more than we see-but not everything. Tabloid journalism has breed tabloid thinking on the publics part. Worsens every year. Gets more disgraceful every year.

I totally agree, Ken.

Well said.

Talking about people in this genre. There was the lady over a year ago, who wrote a story, enthusiastically promoting herself, saying she was with Elvis late 1977. I communicated with her, typing messages on her website. She said she'd give us a hint as to her relationship, what her expose was all about. She ended up admitting, that the relationship was like "The Ghost and Mrs Muir" which was a series, about a lovely lady (Hope Lange) who had a relationship with a Sea Captain, who was a ghost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_and_Mrs_Muir

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ghost.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	27140[/CENTER]
    Last edited by Merry; 10-12-2008 at 02:25 PM.

Roustabouts
    We live in such a "conspiracy laden society"-where every single moment is somehow orchestrated by some unseen powers or forces. Sure their are somethings and instances where there may be something more than we see-but not everything. Tabloid journalism has bred tabloid thinking on the publics part. Worsens every year. Gets more disgraceful every year.
    I very much like your posts and how you think. I think same way.