Loving elvis

elvis art paintings

ELVIS PRESLEY MARILYN MONROE POOL TABLE BILLIARDS PRINT

ebay: http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-ELVIS-PRESLEY-M...QQcmdZViewItem

MARILYN MONROE ELVIS PRESLEY VINTAGE MOVIE POSTER PRINT

ebay: http://cgi.ebay.ca/MARILYN-MONROE-EL...QQcmdZViewItem

Backstage Pass
    Love Those Paintings
    If Tears Could Build A Stairway, And Memories A Lane, I'd Walk Right Up To Heaven And Bring You Home Again -

Outstanding !! Love to have me one of those !!
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

Coming On Strong

paintings

Ive seen those paintings before they are good But I would like to know is there any interest in Elvis art at all because all I seem to see Elvis fans buy are CDS Books And DVD's the only other thing close to paintings are the normal run of the mill posters.

Coming On Strong
    I am a artist and I have done numerous paintings and drawings of Elvis but there doesnt seem to be that much interest in Elvis Art.
    Which I think is a shame because there are a lot of talented artists out there you only have to take a look at the alternative artwork section on this site to see it.

nice paintings there are alot of elvis posters out there but i would love to see more elvis art the art work on this site alone is fantastic thats the kind of thing i would be willing to spend good money on

Coming On Strong
    I think a lot of it has to do with what the fans can pay and I think a lot of artists have a bit of difficulty pricing there art according to what the fans can actually afford.

Coming On Strong
    I have a few pieces of my work for sale but I never know what price is the right price

well thats true you don't want to price out the fans and any good art work i have seen costs alot of money on a site the other day it was 800 for a painting that looked like something a baby had drew i think if you take the price of a good pic or poster if the price of the paining was a bit more i'm sure the people would still buy it it depends on the quality of the art work but its like dvds or cd's they all cost money its finding a good balance i suppose

Coming On Strong
    well This is just one of my paintings that I have done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elvis presley1970a.jpg  

fantastic now thats art work something tastefull to hang on your wall very nice

Coming On Strong
    Thats the sort of Elvis paintings I do I want something diferent to look at I think the fans deserve something new and not the same old stuff that we have seen for the past 31 years.

exactly they always look for the quickest ways to make money but selling the same old stuff we need something new fresh and exciting here are a few pieces of art work by our very own ewa just look at the quality this is the kind of thing they should be looking at
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails user6868_pic1240_1212681199.jpg   user6868_pic3302_1220113152.jpg   user6868_pic3832_1221475900.jpg  

Coming On Strong
    I really like those. Im not in to the Joe Petruccio art The artist that Graceland signed up I know its ultra modern but I dont particulaly want to see Elvis with a green face and red eyesI like it to look like Elvis not the incredible Hulk.And also the pictures that Joe Petruccio does use have already been seen a thousand times already they are just in different colours

Saint-Petersburg, Russia & TelAviv, Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by DIAMOND1871 View Post
    well This is just one of my paintings that I have done.
    DIAMOND1871, really great!
    beautiful!

lol yup the art is all psychedelic i like to see alvis art look like elvis i think graceland should get proper art done by proper artists they should join this forum and take a look at all the talent we have here here is a classic example of the birght art by joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USMale.jpg   upclose.jpg  

here is a few i found on the internet by betty harper but this style of art is not really my thing but then again you cant please everyone as we all have different ideas of what art is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jacksonville.jpg   memphis.jpg   sketches.jpg  

theclimax.jpg   wildnight.jpg  

Coming On Strong
    I do like some of Betty Harpers work and I have spoken to her a few times she is a nice lady and very talented but its a different kind of art to what I do but credit where it is due she is a good artist.

Joe is not my cup of Tea sorry

Coming On Strong
    I really dont know what is wrong with Graceland I think its how its all run I think they are more into selling tacky Elvis merchandise then actually doing something tasteful and that has some true feeling and emotion in the art they are going to far into the retro when sometimes the saying "Less is More" should be remembered Elvis deserves a lot more thought and sophistication then selling rubber ducks with black quiffed hair.

SleepyJack
    I`ve said this before on here...but sometimes it really does feel like Colonel Parker is still running things....maybe he`s taken over someone`s body??
    Some of the art from people on tcb-world is really excellent and I love it....not too sure about Betty Harper..it`s...ah...something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast