Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elvis The Concert In Holland

Coming On Strong

Smile Elvis The Concert In Holland

April 27th, Ahoy!, Rotterdam... Be There!!

April 26th, Vorst, Brussels!...

These will be the only shows on the mainland in Europe, other shows only in England and Scotland!.

Backstage Pass
    Just believe me Aron.

I Will be there !!!!!!!!!

Count me in!

Who else from Holland is goin to Ahoy?

Sonny

I'm going to Ahoy - Yeahhhhhhhhhhh for the second time

I...Illll be Theeere.Whenever storm clouds gather....

Backstage Pass
    is there anyone going from Scotland?.....I quite fancy going- tempted to get my mum a ticket for her christmas, she loves Elvis as much as I do

Coming On Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvos
    I...Illll be Theeere.Whenever storm clouds gather....
    filled to the brim, we call on him

why don't we call on him, to come to Ahoy! Rotterdam,

and then we sing along with him and thank him while we pray!

Just bought my tickets this morning for Rotterdam, first I had seats for row 9 but something went wrong with there computer, so I had to start over again, now it's row 20. But it is still great my daughter and hubby wanted to come along to , cant wait until 27th of April. Maybe the ones that are going can meet up somewhere???? Maybe we should PM

I got my tickets this morning as well!

I guess I had similar problems Annie... A new computersystem or something and it didn't go exactly as planned.

But hey, we've got the tickets and that's the most important thing!

Sonny

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar
    YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY!!!

I had SECOND ROW tickets to see "Elvis - The Concert" in Syracuse, N.Y. a few years ago and the show wound up being CANCELLED due to poor ticket sales!

I was SO upset, and now it seems that EPE really has no further interest in taking the show out on any more tours here in the U.S., which is really sad!

But I am SO excited for everyone who has tickets to see the shows in Europe! I've seen some video footage of the show, and it looks SPECTACULAR!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME, AND WILL TELL US ALL ABOUT IT AFTER THE SHOW!!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny

I got my tickets this morning as well!

I guess I had similar problems Annie... A new computersystem or something and it didn't go exactly as planned.

But hey, we've got the tickets and that's the most important thing!

Sonny
    You're right Sonny it is Wish it was april allready!

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleroom76
    YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY!!!

I had SECOND ROW tickets to see "Elvis - The Concert" in Syracuse, N.Y. a few years ago and the show wound up being CANCELLED due to poor ticket sales!

I was SO upset, and now it seems that EPE really has no further interest in taking the show out on any more tours here in the U.S., which is really sad!

But I am SO excited for everyone who has tickets to see the shows in Europe! I've seen some video footage of the show, and it looks SPECTACULAR!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME, AND WILL TELL US ALL ABOUT IT AFTER THE SHOW!!!

TCB!
    Mike
    Hi Mike,

Strange that they don't tour the US anymore Hope they will change their mind about it. But in the meantime we keep you posted!

THANKS P.S. ANNIE!!!

My guess would be that the reason "Elvis - The Concert" doesn't tour the U.S. anymore is because the show doesn't sell as well here, as it does overseas (that's why the Syracuse show I was supposed to see was cancelled -- poor ticket sales).

And, of course we all know that if EPE can't make a killing in profits on something, they just don't bother to waste any time on it! Hence the reason (in my opinion) that "Elvis - The Concert" only tours overseas these days!

But, despite my disappointment that EPE doesn't seem to care about running the show here in the U.S. anymore, I find that it is VERY exciting that they at least continue to run the show overseas, for a couple of reasons....one, it keeps the show out there in the spotlight, and two, it allows fans in other countries who might not have the means to come to the U.S. to visit Graceland to at least enjoy the "Elvis Experience" to some degree!

I guess it's all good, right? Anyway, I hope you have a GREAT time at the show and can't wait to hear all about it!! (h)

TCB!
    Mike

It's very good, my friend!

Annie and me sure will tell you guys all about it!

Sonny

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh i've got my ticket today

Greetingssss from Pieter

TCB Mafia
    THANKS P.S. ANNIE!!!

My guess would be that the reason "Elvis - The Concert" doesn't tour the U.S. anymore is because the show doesn't sell as well here, as it does overseas (that's why the Syracuse show I was supposed to see was cancelled -- poor ticket sales).

And, of course we all know that if EPE can't make a killing in profits on something, they just don't bother to waste any time on it! Hence the reason (in my opinion) that "Elvis - The Concert" only tours overseas these days!

But, despite my disappointment that EPE doesn't seem to care about running the show here in the U.S. anymore, I find that it is VERY exciting that they at least continue to run the show overseas, for a couple of reasons....one, it keeps the show out there in the spotlight, and two, it allows fans in other countries who might not have the means to come to the U.S. to visit Graceland to at least enjoy the "Elvis Experience" to some degree!

I guess it's all good, right? Anyway, I hope you have a GREAT time at the show and can't wait to hear all about it!! (h)

TCB!
    Mike

Sure is a shame and to a certain extent a suprise that they no longer do the US.
    I would have thought that it would still hold plenty enough appeal

I have my tickets for the NEC Birmingham...recieved them this morning....and this will be my third time. I have to say that i am probably more excited this time than the previous occasions.

The first time i went...i wasn't sure how well it would come across. A little bit dubious as to whether i would like the way it was done. I still know big Elvis fans who won't go...because they fear that it will not be what they would want it to be.

For anyone with the same feelings....don't have. Go...you will love it....just as i did. ( so much so...that i wouldn't want to miss it now )
    It was a terrific night. Fans...both young and old enjoying what has to be the closest thing we would ever get to an actual show.....

You are right, of course Mike, it does keep the name in the public eye....it can only be good news that they are touring again.

I just hope that it won't be the last time
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterpix
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh i've got my ticket today

Greetingssss from Pieter
    WOW PIETER!!!!

Now THAT is one cool looking ticket!!! (h)

Thanks for sharing that with us!!
    TCB!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by NightRider
    You are right, of course Mike, it does keep the name in the public eye....it can only be good news that they are touring again.

I just hope that it won't be the last time
    I hope not either, Night Rider!

But, it does make you wonder how much longer the band members will want to continue touring. While I am sure they love being out there with the fans, all of them are getting older and might be looking toward retirement. And, of course, if even one of them decides to hang up their instrument, then it would probably signal the end of "Elvis - The Concert", I would guess.

But let's hope that it doesn't happen for many years to come!!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB Mafia

But, it does make you wonder how much longer the band members will want to continue touring. While I am sure they love being out there with the fans, all of them are getting older and might be looking toward retirement. And, of course, if even one of them decides to hang up their instrument, then it would probably signal the end of "Elvis - The Concert", I would guess.

TCB!
    Mike

Yep...i guess you are right Mike....they cannot continue forever, and i would suspect that this will be the last time

But...at least they have done it....something that was never expected years ago......we have been given the oportunity to see a very small glimpse of what it may have been like.
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

TCB!
    Mike
    Let's hope, but somehow I dont think it will be years, I've met them twice this year, and both times they looked tired and they also say they are very tired. They still like to play but I'm not sure if they can/will keep touring like they are now.

By the way Pieter and Sonny, I got my tickets to yesterday and Pieter I'm on row 20 so we are close, we can wave to each other

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast