Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 48 Hours of nothing but the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    Seems like if actually saw him laying on the floor, it would have triggered an alarm that something wasn't right and she would have rushed into the bathroom immediately. I think that she just didn't get around to checking on him until after she made her calls and put on her makeup.

And you think this because????????????

Gail and I have heard from the horses mouth that that isn't what happened that afternoon. Remember there are 2 sides to every story, and as of now you have only heard one.

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    [/u]

And you think this because????????????

Gail and I have heard from the horses mouth that that isn't what happened that afternoon. Remember there are 2 sides to every story, and as of now you have only heard one.
    Well, please share the other side.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

Well, please share the other side.
    Wellllll, remember when you told Teddy "If I told you I would have to kill you"?

And...what did you hear that made you think that?

I think that she just didn't get around to checking on him until after she made her calls and put on her makeup.
    Yes, she did call her Mother. No, she didn't put on her makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Wellllll, remember when you told Teddy "If I told you I would have to kill you"?

And...what did you hear that made you think that?
    I'm not playing this game tonight. Sorry.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

There is no game. She called her mother. She went to check on Elvis. She did not put on her makeup first. Of all the flack she has caught over through the years, there's no reason to start a senseless rumor like this.

Forever Best Friends

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    There is no way Ginger saw Elvis in the state he was in on that bathroom floor and went about putting on her makeup!! Even if it was your worst enemy, human instinct would kick in and you would panic, scream, and call for help! And I bet AFTER she did find him she did call her mother!! When I was 20 years old I still needed my mom for every little thing so I can only imagine what she was going through at that age!
    I look at Ginger in a completely different way now! My gosh she only a kid living in that world that Elvis was living in during what had to be the most difficult time in his life! And where is she now? Living her own life, not living off of the " I was almost Elvis`widow" routine!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    There is no way Ginger saw Elvis in the state he was in on that bathroom floor and went about putting on her makeup!! Even if it was your worst enemy, human instinct would kick in and you would panic, scream, and call for help! And I bet AFTER she did find him she did call her mother!! When I was 20 years old I still needed my mom for every little thing so I can only imagine what she was going through at that age!
    I look at Ginger in a completely different way now! My gosh she only a kid living in that world that Elvis was living in during what had to be the most difficult time in his life! And where is she now? Living her own life, not living off of the " I was almost Elvis`widow" routine!

Forever Best Friends

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    I still did not answer the main question. If I had 48 hours I would like to spend it with Lisa Marie. I would love to hear her stories about her life with her dad! And what she can remember about the relationship between her mother and father after the divorce!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    There is no way Ginger saw Elvis in the state he was in on that bathroom floor and went about putting on her makeup!! Even if it was your worst enemy, human instinct would kick in and you would panic, scream, and call for help!
    Great post Kim!! And, you are right, she was just a kid. My best bud in college was from Memphis and they were in some of the same circles. She always said she was a sweet girl...very, very close to her Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I read all about that on this site a year or so ago and although no one is sure just how long Ginger waited to call downstairs after she found Elvis, I think it's been pretty much disproved that she made that call to the National Enquirer. I wish I could remember just who did make that call and how that person found out Elvis had died. Someone had to have leaked it out somehow.

Diane

Agreed, Diane. I think it's time we know the truth (no pun intended).

Lea, I apologize for gettin' this thread off-track....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Agreed, Diane. I think it's time we know the truth (no pun intended).

Lea, I apologize for gettin' this thread off-track....
    Is that your fault SP???? I should have known!

ok.. i think i did brought that subject about Mr. Dick, Elvis Constipation? ..i meant Elvis The Conspiracy? book.

If i offend someone's feeling I apologize
    I have and try to dig a little more deeper about Elvis life, after all I am what they call the second generation of fans, I wasn't even born when he passed away..

I did come across to some readings about Elvis that was just surprisingly news to me , some did left me and makes me wonder " what if ...?"
    I watch too much ' Unsolved History ' on TV

and Thats all there is to it...

International Level
    Hmmm....I think i would like to talk to Ginger Alden and Lisa Marie...Those two girls associated with Elvis would answer me many many questions i have about him

I'd choose Billy Smith I guess. He was close to him from the beginning to the end.

SleepyJack
    To be honest I think I would rather spend those 48 hours talking to someone who actually matters in my own life...I don`t think I have any questions to ask really..I`ve heard so many theories and conspiracies and stories that my brain all but switches off sometimes at the merest hint of another version of what happened and what didn`t.....and even if I did keep it together I don`t think I would expect to be told the truth...so there wouldn`t be much point in asking questions.I think I`ll just sit here and listen to Elvis...someone else can go in my place for the 48 hour ordeal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12