Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 48 Hours of nothing but the truth!

48 Hours of nothing but the truth!

Alright guys and gals, here's a little "what if" question for ya!

If, for 48 hours only, you could be promised nothing but the truth from anyone associated with Elvis, who you would you pick to talk to? And what would you want to ask them? This means asking anything you ever wanted to know the truth about! You can pick more than one person...because I'm sure most of us would have several questions for several people. I know I would!

I can't wait to hear what some of you would want to know... And girls...let's try to keep it as clean as possible

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    And girls...let's try to keep it as clean as possible
    Well, Lea, I can't possibly answer this with these conditions.......lol.........
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

First would be Ginger Alden,...I really wonder THAT last hours of ELvis' life,. and if it was true that she found him lying dead in the bathroom ...hours before everyone got there to help him ... I knew death and life of someone is all already wrote in heaven... but i wonder what the different would be IF ginger helped him sooner. Maybe i am just wishful thinking.

Second will be Joe Esposito... well i met him in person ...but the time was not enough even to have a proper chat...so my question would be : what happened with that tennis court , he and dr nick ? i suppose... tried to make and already borrow money from Elvis for that... where the money go..and where is the tennis court ?

list goes on...
    Last edited by buttonhead; 08-27-2008 at 02:54 PM.

I would ask Joe why didn't he check on Elvis sooner? And what really went down that day? Despite what he has said over the last 31 years! And i'd ask Charlie and Larry if the DR. at the autopsy really pulled the sheet down and exposed the y incision, like Larry said in the video "Elvis the final chapter?

I would like to talk to Ginger Alden and Lisa Marie. I could get a lot of questions asked in 48 hours!!!

Forever Best Friends

Lisa Marie is probably the only one I would like to talk to as I think she's the only one who isn't afraid to come right out and tell you the truth....about anything. As far as the questions I'd ask her, whatever popped into my head....for 48 hrs.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by john carpenter View Post
    And i'd ask Charlie and Larry if the DR. at the autopsy really pulled the sheet down and exposed the y incision, like Larry said in the video "Elvis the final chapter?
    David...that was supposed to have happened at the funeral home. Larry and Charlie went there to do Elvis' hair and the mortician pulled the sheet down.....

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    I would like to talk to Ginger Alden and Lisa Marie. I could get a lot of questions asked in 48 hours!!!
    I don't doubt that for a second!

Quote Originally Posted by buttonhead View Post
    First would be Ginger Alden,...I really wonder THAT last hours of ELvis' life,. and if it was true that she found him lying dead in the bathroom ...

Um...yes, she did find him deceased on the bathroom floor. Not in bed as Joe originally said in trying to protect Elvis's dignity by revealing the truth of where Elvis's life ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Um...yes, she did find him deceased on the bathroom floor. Not in bed as Joe originally said in trying to protect Elvis's dignity by revealing the truth of where Elvis's life ended.

yes,... thats true...

I was just wonder about the rumor that said she found him unconcious hours before she called downstairs for help .... the cruel rumor about her was that she used that precious hours to put some make-up on so noone saw her look 'plain' (?? ) ...and then made a phone call telling that there would be a huge news from graceland about Elvis to National Enquirer...

IF only i had that 48 hours of nothing but truth with Ginger.

Loving elvis
    I would pick Lisa marie and the questions l would ask her would be about her dad, her life, and growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    I would pick Lisa marie and the questions l would ask her would be about her dad, her life, and growing up.
    Ask her if any of her best friends hang out on Elvis message boards!!!

Forever Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by buttonhead View Post
    I was just wonder about the rumor that said she found him unconcious hours before she called downstairs for help .... the cruel rumor about her was that she used that precious hours to put some make-up on so noone saw her look 'plain' (?? ) ...and then made a phone call telling that there would be a huge news from graceland about Elvis to National Enquirer...

IF only i had that 48 hours of nothing but truth with Ginger.
    Where did that rumor start? I have never read that anywhere, but I'm sure that's about as far from the truth as you could get.

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Where did that rumor start? I have never read that anywhere, but I'm sure that's about as far from the truth as you could get.

I read it on Dick Grob " The Conspiracy " book.. i have to say what he said was sort of cruel about Ginger Alden .. I can't say i believe it. Thats why i wonder...

Actually, it has been said that Ginger did wait several hours before she called downstairs for help--but the rumor that she called the NE from inside Graceland has never been substantiated - at least not to my knowledge. According to some, it was a male that called the National Enquirer.
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 08-28-2008 at 03:38 PM.

I read all about that on this site a year or so ago and although no one is sure just how long Ginger waited to call downstairs after she found Elvis, I think it's been pretty much disproved that she made that call to the National Enquirer. I wish I could remember just who did make that call and how that person found out Elvis had died. Someone had to have leaked it out somehow.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Actually, it has been said that Ginger did wait several hours before she called downstairs for help--but the rumor that she called the NE from inside Graceland has never been substantiated - at least not to my knowledge. According to some, it was a male that called the National Enquirer.
    I wasn't a fan of Ginger's back in the day, but I don't think there is an ounce of truth to that. Do you realize that would make her some sort of monster? A sick, sick person? I know that she woke up and called her Mom and chatted with her before she checked on Elvis, but she called downstairs as soon as she pushed the bathroom door open and saw him. I don't think that she had any idea that things were as bad as they were, or she wouldn't have said "I think Elvis may have fainted".....

I wasn't a fan of Ginger's back in the day, but I don't think there is an ounce of truth to that. Do you realize that would make her some sort of monster? A sick, sick person? I know that she woke up and called her Mom and chatted with her before she checked on Elvis, but she called downstairs as soon as she pushed the bathroom door open and saw him. I don't think that she had any idea that things were as bad as they were, or she wouldn't have said "I think Elvis may have fainted".....
    I thought that she could see him b/c the door wasn't opened all the way or maybe that was just a version of what happened that day. Seems I read that the door was slightly ajar.....
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    I thought that she could see him b/c the door wasn't opened all the way or maybe that was just a version of what happened that day. Seems I read that the door was slightly ajar.....
    Yes, it seems like it was partially ajar, just not open enough for her to get the full picture. Regardless, I will never believe that she saw him and then decided to go get dressed and put on all her makeup. And just think...she wore alot of makeup so it would have taken some time. I can't imagine anyone other than a Ted Bundy or a Charles Manson type character doing something like that.

Yes, it seems like it was partially ajar, just not open enough for her to get the full picture. Regardless, I will never believe that she saw him and then decided to go get dressed and put on all her makeup. And just think...she wore alot of makeup so it would have taken some time. I can't imagine anyone other than a Ted Bundy or a Charles Manson type character doing something like that.
    Seems like if actually saw him laying on the floor, it would have triggered an alarm that something wasn't right and she would have rushed into the bathroom immediately. I think that she just didn't get around to checking on him until after she made her calls and put on her makeup.

University of Memphis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast