Thread: Marble Elvis: The King Lives!

Loving elvis

Marble Elvis: The King Lives!

Written by Ingrid Emerick & Leslie Miller. 64 pages - hard cover, release date October 10, 2008 by Running Press.

"Think your love for Elvis is BIG? Here’s the tiny hunka hunk of sculpture to prove it. Yes, now you can take a piece of Presley wherever you go with this handsome little bust.

Also included is an Elvis Almanac loaded with quotes, trivia, photos, and more—plus, a perforated accessories card that lets you adorn your Elvis with his signature aviators or Hawaiian lei, or just prop him up with his guitar and watch the magic happen.

He may not have hips to shake, but his curled lip says it all: the King of Rock ‘n Roll still reigns, and he’s never looked better!

Officially licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, Marble Elvis bears the Graceland seal of approval and along with the King’s irresistible charm this distinctive package is sure to be a hit with the millions of Elvis fans."

2008/08/20 Various - www.elvisclubberlin.de / www.epgold.com

What about a sculpture made out of peanut butter?

Loving elvis
    I wouldn't mind this in my home cause l collect sculptures.

You know, I have a sculpture of Chopin on my piano and I wouldn't mind at all geting an Elvis' sculpture, like this one. I like it...
    Goodbye Rosanne...Your "family" in TCB will always remember you.