and where can I get one?
This Is Elvis
01. His latest flame
02. Moody blue
03. That's allright
04. Shake rattle and roll/Flip Flop and Fly (January 28, 1956, Dorsey show)
05. Heartbreak hotel (March 17, 1956, Dorsey show)
06. Hound dog (June 5, 1956, Milton Berle show)
07. Hy Gardner interview (excerpt) (July 1, 1956)
08. My baby left me
09. Merry Christmas baby (edited)
10. Mean woman blues
11. Don't be cruel (January 6, 1957 Ed Sullivan show)
12. Teddy bear
13. Jailhouse rock
14. Army swearing in (March 24, 1958)
15. G.I. Blues
16. Departure from Germany interview excerpt (September 22, 1958)
17. Home from Germany excerpt (March 8, 1960)
18. Too much monkey business
19. Love me tender
20. I've got a thing about you baby
21. I need your love tonight
22. Blue suede shoes (Burbank 1968, live version)
23. Viva Las Vegas
24. Suspicious Minds (Honolulu, January 14, 1973)
25. JC Awards excerpt (January 9, 1971)
26. Promised land (edited)
27. Madison Square Garden press conference excerpt (June 8, 1972)
28. Always on my mind
29. Are you lonesome tonight (Rapid City, June 21, 1977)
30. My way (Rapid City, June21, 1977)
31. American trilogy (On Tour, 1972)
32. Memories (Burbank, June 1968)
Label: PLC 1982
Sound quality: good
Note: this is the soundtrack to the great "This Is Elvis" documentary. It's the only release so far. It's a shame RCA/BMG did not release this on cd!
Last edited by Sonny; 02-25-2007 at 06:07 AM.
and where can I get one?
Maybe you'll get lucky at a record fair...
I have the cd, but I have the feeling they took it straight from Vinyl or something, I think the sound is not so good on this one.
I hope I am not the only one who has this feeling about the soundquality.
I don't have it...
So how would you rate the sound?
Poor, Average, Good or Very Good?
I will add your info to the thread.
Well Sonny, I would rate it good, but It doesn't sound any better to my ears then the Vinyl did.Originally Posted by Sonny
But it doesn't sound remastered or something.
Thanks for the info my friend. Changed it in the thread.
Any more info on some of the other ones maybe?
Visited your site b.t.w. Looks very nice!
We could use some of those reviews. If you feel like sharing you can send them to us...
With addition of any specific name to go with the reviews.
I did place some comments on Blue Rainbow.Originally Posted by Sonny
I will add comments to some more cd's if you want me too, I have most of them.
And about the reviews : I only write a story about the boots I really like.
I will do my best to help the bootleg section out, by trying to review as much cd's as I can.
I have read that comment...
Well, you were right. It is a bad sounding cd. But that doesn't matter, because we want to be as complete as possible. I will add the other titles on that label shortly.
All comments are welcome.