Thread: Top acts in Vegas volume 5

kennyelvis

Top acts in Vegas volume 5

You can find the complete covers on my site
    http://www.kennyelvis.net/spesial/co...ol_5/index.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flyer.jpg  

kennyelvis
    Thanks Champ,
    I only hope Spinout dont get mad at me, i dont think he will be, but you`ll never know.
    I am still no good at designing covers, but i know i will be
    But this is fun, and that is the most importen thing.
    Have fun

Hi Kenny,

I guess you liked the promo poster ad then a little bit to add it to your own design, very nice compliment - thanks

You're certainly an 'eager beaver' as the saying goes on the cover designs, glad to have another enthusiastic cover maker aboard.

Maybe an available at TCB-World would really add the icing to the cake on that insert of yours

The Top Acts discs are ones that really needed a makeover, are you gonna do them all

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

(Las Vegas - 7th December 1975)

kennyelvis
    Thanks Spinout,
    I will add that text to it tomorrow, and thanks for leting me use it, i think it look cool, and i also think it have somthing to do with the vegas 72 pix you used, i can see you like it, it was the pix you put color on a few months ago, it`s one of my all time favorit pix of our man
    Yes Spinout, i will do them all, and yes, the original covers to that serie really sucks

Kenny, You got some potential there for making a great series.

One thing I gotta comment on is the text on your covers is not smooth, that may be 'cause of an anti aliasing issue, or maybe the method you resizing stuff, but it shouldn't be hard to work out and then your covers are gonna really start to shine

What program do you use ?

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

By the way, yeah that Vegas 72 pic is a great photo.

Cadillac King
    Kenny, your skill at doing covers, is coming along rather well.

Jeff

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Great effort Kenny.... Nice to see you're starting to like designing
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

kennyelvis
    Thanks guy`s
    I have just change the front cover, thanks to Spinout for giving Deke Rivers a few tip`s i now know how to do my text better
    I have uploded the covers and the cd, i bet all you folks have this show, but here is the link anyway, this show are only for the audio members on my board, so the people at this board will also get the change to hear this great show.
    http://www.kennyelvis.net/audio/top_act/index.htm

Kenny,

Glad the tips came in useful, a huge improvement now on the covers with your text corrections, there's no stoppin' you now man

kennyelvis
    Your right Spinout, i`m a wild man now
    But a really big thanks to you , i think i will change the text on all the top acts covers that i have up now, that way they will look a like

TCB Mafia
    Very impressive stuff there Kenny

Great to see you doing covers...and getting better with each one...
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

hai kenny,..you 're getting better and better with alt. covers, i luv this one, with the story of colonel came on stage dressed up as santa claus . one thing i wonder about is why you put U.S map on the cover ? was it to marked where elvis touring the nation ?

kennyelvis
    It`s a backside of a menue, but i really dont know why it is on that cover, but as i told you, it`s a backside of a "vegas" menue, so it have somthing to do with vegas

Backstage Pass
    I really like that designs Kenny, they look so much better than the originals, I might replace my covers for your.
    Keep it up Buddy.