Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Much Of Your Everyday Life Do You Devote To ELVIS

Cadillac King
    Very lttle. I might get around to listening to a cd (or part of one) a couple days a week. My life is full of other things. The only time I make a special effort to really set a huge block of time aside for Elvis reflection would be in January and Ausust. Sometimes other things even prevent me from doing that.

Shreveport, Louisiana--Home of the Louisiana Hayride, James Burton and D.J. Fontana!!
    YES! I'm always looking for the next thing I want to buy!

ELVIS ALWAYS

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Harrell View Post
    YES! I'm always looking for the next thing I want to buy!
    I know that feeling oh to well I'm affraid. Sure is a great one though isnt it
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

All day long while I'm working , busy doing duties and etc, I'm looking forward for my elvis hour ! Rushing to cd player , internet or just sometimes thinking about him. Reaching to my elvis hour is like drinking a galss of cool water in a hot summer day ! Long or short it depends to the conditions, but my best hour of the day.......

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning View Post
    All day long while I'm working , busy doing duties and etc, I'm looking forward for my elvis hour ! Rushing to cd player , internet or just sometimes thinking about him. Reaching to my elvis hour is like drinking a galss of cool water in a hot summer day ! Long or short it depends to the conditions, but my best hour of the day.......
    Elvis hour...i feel like i have 24 of those a day
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

At this point very little.. . It sad but true... I did watch ' All The King's Men ' tape last weekend and thats about it.

.. In the past 2 years i got to the point where i am more interested with oldies musician but still alive type thing

I went to see Tom Jones 3 times in Las Vegas and once in Wisconsin ,Engelbert Humperdink more than 5 times , I saw Lou "Lightning Strike" Cristie twice at the Doo Woop show , saw the Jerry 'Ice Man' Butler.. I love his ' Your Precious Love' , also Gene 'Duke Of Earl' Chandler in Chicago earlier this year..

Went to Branson Missouri couple times and got to see Andy Williams , Ann Margret, and Glen Campbell.. and The Oak Ridge Boys ....I Love The Oaks :-)

Last year i have a chance to see Ray Price.. good lord he is 80 ? Wheew..

On September this year i will see Johnny Mathis. I tried to see him in town earlier this year but ticket sold out in the matter of hours.

The lists still on ...

enough already....I feel like I talk about something on inappropriate forum ..

Y'all have a wonderful day. :-)

It depends... Sometimes few minutes, sometimes few hours. I don't know exactly, I haven't counted it yet LOL... When I discovered him on YouTube, I started to watch videos and it lasted until dawn, I couldn't stop it. I will never get enough of him!

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12