Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: elvis habbit

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    I think there must have been a not chick in front of him and he was seeing if he could get that ring off!!
    i think you may be onto something here

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Harrell View Post
    I notice myself doing this alot too
    I have to admitt that I notice every day the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    We all know when Elvis did something he did it in a very big way..when you talk about his habits though..good or bad..i think he had a very addictive personalilty...with his food, drugs, sex, women all of it..
    yep elvis overdid it in everything .......sadly i guess rhis was his downfall....reason why he exited this world at only 42 years old .........he had so many things left to do so much unfinished buisness to take care of world tour new cd's new songs .. getting rid of the colonel in time ..it ended way too soon
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

[quote=john carpenter;231360]The only "habit" i know of is overindulgence in everything he did. I'm not knocking Elvis. At least he didn't scratch his butt in public.(a man thing)[/quote

You may not be knocking Elvis, but you're knockin' the rest of us guys. Most of us know how to behave in public. To what do you base the comment
    'a man thing' on? Have you done a survey?

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

International Level
    [quote=Cliff;265925]
    Quote Originally Posted by john carpenter View Post
    The only "habit" i know of is overindulgence in everything he did. I'm not knocking Elvis. At least he didn't scratch his butt in public.(a man thing)[/quote

You may not be knocking Elvis, but you're knockin' the rest of us guys. Most of us know how to behave in public. To what do you base the comment

(I'm not a man,but I'm supporting you guys lol...)

well we just assume most rude things like scratching your butt in public come from men as we think us as ladies are perfect lol

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by goodelvisgirl View Post
    well we just assume most rude things like scratching your butt in public come from men as we think us as ladies are perfect lol
    At last,one girl thought of it lol

Backstage Pass
    Never really paid much attention to it until you pointed it out. People do things for comfort or just habit.

I think that's we old people called fidegty! It's rather a cute habit, and I've always
    wondered if he wasn't ADHD. My youngest is and has much of the same habits and
    definitely that childish energy [shooting off fireworks,etc]!

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

I think its just a nervous habit-we all have them. I bite my lip at times and rub my wrists, first the right then the left. Its a defense mechanism to make me feel comfortable in uncomfortable situations I guess.

International Level spanish eyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    We all know when Elvis did something he did it in a very big way..when you talk about his habits though..good or bad..i think he had a very addictive personalilty...with his food, drugs, sex, women all of it..

With all due respect we're not discussing Elvis with food, drugs, sex, women. I find your post disrespectful to him. I think a lot of the time people get confused with Elvis the image and Elvis the man. Elvis knows what went on behind closed doors and I don't think anyone should comment on it, its private.

So let's please stick with the habit that this topic was intended for, IMO he did it cos he was nervous or he was distracting his mind away from something
    You ask how long I love you, I'll tell you true,
    until the Twelfth of Never, I'll still be loving you

LIF

TCB Mafia
    [quote=Cliff;265925]
    Quote Originally Posted by john carpenter View Post
    The only "habit" i know of is overindulgence in everything he did. I'm not knocking Elvis. At least he didn't scratch his butt in public.(a man thing)[/quote

LOL, we could do a poll? lol

P.S. Edit: Well done with fans in this thread, being respectful, and wanting to stay on topic We have some really good people here
    Last edited by Merry; 12-29-2008 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spanish eyes View Post
    With all due respect we're not discussing Elvis with food, drugs, sex, women. I find your post disrespectful to him. I think a lot of the time people get confused with Elvis the image and Elvis the man. Elvis knows what went on behind closed doors and I don't think anyone should comment on it, its private.

So let's please stick with the habit that this topic was intended for, IMO he did it cos he was nervous or he was distracting his mind away from something
    to right there let's just stick with the topic without getting carried away will lift the spirit
    "you don't know it until it hits you"

you're the tea in my coffee - i'm the coke in yer choc

i've also noticed he scratches his head quite a lot in concerts, particularly later on

well if he was scratching his head then either he had head lice or it was just a habbit we all have them i'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    I think there must have been a not chick in front of him and he was seeing if he could get that ring off!!
    So cute !!
    His does these things in a lovely way like any other things he does !
    Last edited by mistymorning; 12-30-2008 at 06:01 AM.

He was the firstest with the mostest.

Elvis used his hands while talking and i notice that Lisa Marie does the same thing when doing interviews ect.
    Another habit Elvis had in that whever eating a sandwich,he always held it with BOTH hands!
    You can spot him doing just that in many pics and in the early part of King Creole,before leaving for school.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gi90.jpg  
    Last edited by Elton; 01-01-2009 at 02:55 AM. Reason: add pix
    You Remember That Donach Ya?

Later Elton ^j^

I think he did that when he was nervous. I play with my hands and fingers, too when I'm tense about something. I've never seen Vernon do it though.

"You can knock me down, step in my face,
    slander my name all over the place"
    - But don't YOU step on my blue suede shoes -

desiree

*You walk past me- I can feel your pain-Time changes everything -One truth always stays the same - You're still you - After all - You're still you *

International Level Nicole Presley's Avatar

Re: elvis habbit

Quote Originally Posted by goodelvisgirl View Post
    i noticed that elvis sems to have this one trait or habbit whatever you want to call it and i just wondered if anyone else in his family has the same habbit and when did elvis start this has he done this all his life here are the pics to show you what i mean
    I just noticed something funny about that: He always does that with the finger he wears his wedding ring on! Do you think itīs coincidence? Or is he trying to take his wedding ring off?

Re: elvis habbit

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    maybe its something elvis does when he's little nervious. I play with my rings alot so l really don't think its a genes thing.
    Now that you mention it, I do the same and with me it is a nervous habit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast