Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ask marty lacker

Loving elvis

Ask marty lacker

In another thread some were wondering where marty has been posting, well l think l find one place.

http://www.elvis-express.com/elvisradio_askmarty2.html

I thought that was pretty cool thanks
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    We will forever miss you at TCB
    Tell Elvis we say HI

Marty Says:
    Hi Bhumbli Ka Jat,
    None of us except Esposito and Schilling have ever met his grandchildren, their mother and grandmother have never really made an
    effort to have them meet Elvis' mother's side of the family including Billy Smith.

I have seen them on the Oprah Winfrey Show and both kids when Oprah asked them how they felt about their grandfather and what
    they knew of him sat there in silence and acted like they didn't know anything.

Sorry dear Marty Farty but Lisa's KIDS have not been on Oprah!!!

Forever Best Friends

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Marty Says:
    Hi Bhumbli Ka Jat,
    None of us except Esposito and Schilling have ever met his grandchildren, their mother and grandmother have never really made an
    effort to have them meet Elvis' mother's side of the family including Billy Smith.

I have seen them on the Oprah Winfrey Show and both kids when Oprah asked them how they felt about their grandfather and what

There is one show with riley and lisa but ben has never been seen on tv, he stays out of the spotlight as much as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iAbFcB_-a4

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    He's right Priscilla sure has kept them all away from elvis' mothers side of the family..
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Priscilla thought the Smith side of the family was nothing but a bunch of hillbillies and they wanted handouts. Priscilla is selfish she should let her Grandchildren including the twins on the way know everything about "Grandpa" Elvis. She is so self centered. That's one reason the fans including myself don't like her.

Backstage Pass
    Priscilla thought the Smith side of the family was nothing but a bunch of hillbillies and they wanted handouts. Priscilla is selfish she should let her Grandchildren including the twins on the way know everything about "Grandpa" Elvis. She is so self centered. That's one reason the fans including myself don't like her.
    I have to ask - why does Priscilla get the blame for something like this? By Lisa's own account, she never listened much to her mother. Except to do the exact opposite of what Priscilla advised, in most cases. And Lisa is 40 years old now. If she wants her children to hear about Elvis or know about his side of the family, that's up to her, not Priscilla.

I'm not fan of Priscilla, but it seems like she gets blamed for some decisions that are entirely Lisa's to make.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Marty Says:
    Hi Bhumbli Ka Jat,

Yes Lisa's kids have been on Oprah - I recorded Riley and Lisa on Oprah last year and they just re-ran it again yesterday and I recorded it again.....

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    There is one show with riley and lisa but ben has never been seen on tv, he stays out of the spotlight as much as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iAbFcB_-a4
    Jen is right..it's only Riley that was on Oprah, the repeat was yesterday as a matter of fact. Also....did anyone else catch that Marty couldn't remember if Pris left Elvis during the February run or the August run???

TCB Mafia
    Marty is all about being non-inclusive, about being petty, and spiteful.

He insinuates that he was there all the time, it's in the wording, he counts as Sonny and Red being there, as he being there, too. He isn't even popular with his "friends" although they talk all the time, he is put up with. I've had my Marty bash, he just irritates me, with what he says, which is always twisted, or the way he hears it, from the way his outlook is, on life.

Quote Originally Posted by john carpenter View Post
    Agreed 100% !! She fool's alot of folks around here, but not me.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    Agreed 100% !! She fool's alot of folks around here, but not me.
    unless l'am blind she doesn't fool anyone here, its up to people who make there own opinions on her and like l said Lisa is a grown woman who never listerned to her mother at all about anything so thats something to keep in mind when blaming someone.

who never listerned to her mother at all about anything so thats something to keep in mind when blaming someone.
    Are you friends with the family..I mean honestly how can ya sit here and say whether she listened to her mother or not...What exactly did she not listen to her mother about ?

TCB Mafia
    Are you friends with the family..I mean honestly how can ya sit here and say whether she listened to her mother or not...What exactly did she not listen to her mother about ?
    Agreed Mr. Burrows, I know Lisa has done what Priscilla has wanted her to do on occasion. Marty Lacker says Priscilla is a really bad person

TCB Mafia
    I watched Riley and Lisa on Oprah when it aired originally.

My recollection is that Riley appeared to me, to be understandably shy (who wouldn't feel self conscious, with the show being aired to millions of people, in front of a live audience).

I also felt that they were unassuming, and humble.

Loving elvis
    let me clue you, drugs, micheal jackson, boyfriends. There is a very good reason why pris and lisa didn't get along very well and if you have time you can read though the interviews from lisa and than you can see clearly she doesn't listern to anything her mother has told her, franky Lisa is a out spoken woman who will do as she pleases and there is nobody who will tell her different even her mother.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Agreed Mr. Burrows, I know Lisa has done what Priscilla has wanted her to do on occasion. Marty Lacker says Priscilla is a really bad person
    and you know how?? i love to see sources to all these claims you guys keep going on about, if you know lisa at all, you would understand alot more.

let me clue you, drugs, micheal jackson, boyfriends. There is a very good reason why pris and lisa didn't get along very well and if you have time you can read though the interviews from lisa and than you can see clearly she doesn't listern to anything her mother has told her, franky Lisa is a out spoken woman who will do as she pleases and there is nobody who will tell her different even her mother.

You are SOOOOOO right ... Lisa does what Lisa wants that is her nature, i am sure on occasion she will do something her mother wants BUT if she doesn't like it she will not do it..........
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    Tell Elvis we say HI

TCB Mafia
    and you know how?? i love to see sources to all these claims you guys keep going on about, if you know lisa at all, you would understand alot more.
    Because Marty Lacker has said so and he know's Priscilla personally I take his word for it.

According to both Marty and Billy Smith Priscilla didn't really want Lisa to have anything to do with most of Elvis family after Elvis died as she thought she was better than them. Priscilla told Lisa that you don't want to associate with them and Lisa didn't and hasn't had any contact with Mr. Smith in a long long time. I know Lisa Marie acts like some real tough rebel and she has rebeled against her at times when she was a teenager and over the Michael Jackson thing but I am sure their have been many times she has done what her mother has asked her to do.

P.S. I don't know for sure but I believe Lisa married Michael Jackson for the publicity and the fact that she wanted a record deal at the time but you will never hear her admit it.

Well Don't believe everything Mr.Lacker says YES he knew cilla YES he was there BUT he doesn't like her at all so hes not going to talk that highly of her.... Just a thought!! We don't know why they don't talk if they don't talk .. And Mr lacker knew her he doesn't know her now.......
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    Tell Elvis we say HI

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast