Thread: Looking for another Elvis message board

TCB Mafia

Looking for another Elvis message board

Hi Everyone all my friends and all the wonderfully nice people at tcb-world

I really like it here at tcb-world and will continue to post here in the future.
    I only know of elvis-collectors.com and this site as good websites with a lot of elvis fans to discuss things with. I was wondering if some fans on here could recommend another Elvis site where a lot of Elvis fans post you know a high activity place. Where I could also share my opinions and thoughts.
    What sites are good to go to?
    If anyone could please help I would appreciate it
    btw I have an Elvis concert repetoire and a Elvis on stage album thread that I would like you to contribute to.

International Level SeeSeeRider777's Avatar
    I dont know any other place but this place is good enough for me and we have nice people here.
    "When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was a hero in the movie. So every dream that I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times. I learned very early in life that without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend; without a song. So I keep singing a song." - Elvis Presley

Quote Originally Posted by SeeSeeRider777 View Post
    this place is good enough for me and we have nice people here.
    I am with you Joe! I like just having one board to spend time on, that way you get to know all the people really well and it seems to take on a "family"(sometimes!) atmosphere. I love being privy to women jumping out of the bath tub with a knife, romantic dinners..things such as that!

International Level SeeSeeRider777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    I am with you Joe! I like just having one board to spend time on, that way you get to know all the people really well and it seems to take on a "family"(sometimes!) atmosphere. I love being privy to women jumping out of the bath tub with a knife, romantic dinners..things such as that!
    Yeah, so far no more trouble with her.
    "When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was a hero in the movie. So every dream that I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times. I learned very early in life that without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend; without a song. So I keep singing a song." - Elvis Presley

I do go on a few boards but my main forum is tcb world. here is one that might suite your needs.
    http://www.elvis-tkc.com/forum2/index.php

elvislady

Why do you need another one when you've found the best????

Forever Best Friends

Loving elvis
    I think TCB is the best one of the net, but there are many websites out there.

http://www.elvisfind.com/search.asp?...lvis%20presley

This has lots of different places for you to cheak out.

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Why do you need another one when you've found the best????

Hello Totally Insane how are you?

this is the best Elvis board that I have found I just wanted to talk with other Elvis fans that don't post on here or elvis-collectors.com. Do you have any recommendations?

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by elvislady View Post
    I do go on a few boards but my main forum is tcb world. here is one that might suite your needs.

elvislady
    Are there any others Elvislady?

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Hi Brian
    There is "MyElvisWorld.com" but its not really a place for posts like this....Its more of an Elvis social networking site...You leave messages and comments on peoples profile pages and post bulletins and there is a chatroom...I've got a page on there but I spend more time on here....Quite a few people on TCB-World are also on there..

Hope this helps, but I reckon this is the best place if you want forums and posts.....

Judy

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Brian, i'm sure you are aware of the Elvis Insiders messageboard...of course you have to pay for your yearly account but its nice to be involved in aswell.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Brian, go to www.yahoo.com and search the groups section - there are all kinds of Elvis groups - I belong to 3 of them:

"loveforelvis"
    "ElvisTheLegendLivesOn-Forever"
    "Elvis-Express"

All are lovely groups with wonderful folks - some of who are members here as well...but here on tcb-world are the liveliest (sp?) discussions and the most fun! My Yahoo Elvis Groups are nice - and we share photo's and such - but don't get as nitty gritty as we do here.......

there are alot of them out there but i think this has to be the best it has many different topics and all the people are nice and friendly the only other one i am on is my elvis world but i am mostly here

Quote Originally Posted by elvislady View Post

elvislady

TKC is a great forum if you want to come join Brian.

Hi Jeanette hope you are doing well?

TCE
    Lorraine
    <a href=http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic804_2.gif target=_blank>http://www.tcb-world.com/images/sign...igpic804_2.gif</a>