Thread: Elvis and Ann

Loving elvis

Elvis and Ann

Do you really think ann and elvis could of been happy for years if they did take that chance and got married or would there fame get in the middle of there relationship? I wish they had to got togther, but l heard someone say on another forum that ann was able to give her hubby a child and thats something elvis wanted.
    Last edited by presley31; 07-07-2008 at 10:04 AM.

Never really liked Ann...but if they had gone and got married then i think it would have only lasted a couple of years max as their fame would kill the relationship due to both having busy schedules
    my youtube page www.youtube.com/elvispresleyuk

"...you're still lovely,
    you were lovely then,
    all that you had to endure,
    i guess nobody noticed it..."

I really don't know Jen if their respective careers would have gotten in the way of a marriage between them or not but I do wish they had had the chance to try.

Diane

I never liked Ann the Actress, cept for her later years but from what I've read, she was a really cool girl. A lot of fun to be around, not ice cold like Priscilla was.

I read anns book and in it she come across as a really caring person who genuinly loved and cared about elvis. i think they would have made a great pair but she was the female elvis, so it would not have lasted.
    elvislady

I don't think Ann would have tolerated Elvis' extracurricular activities. Of course, that's my opinion.

Loving elvis
    I really doubt that elvis would of stopped loving the ladies and ann l don't think she would put up with that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lainey View Post
    I don't think Ann would have tolerated Elvis' extracurricular activities. Of course, that's my opinion.
    She probably could have matched him in that department. I do love your description though....

Loving elvis
    did ann ever cheated on roger??

SleepyJack
    Their on-screen magic was certainly there for all to see....and I`ve no doubt they would have had many great times together....BUT!.......Would it have been what Elvis would have wanted?....I have my doubts.........It`s only an opinion but I doubt if Elvis would have been happy married to another star....and I`m not sure it would have been the best thing for him.....still,I guess it could have been worse...imagine the trail of destruction had Elvis got together with someone like Janis Joplin!!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyJack View Post
    imagine the trail of destruction had Elvis got together with someone like Janis Joplin!!
    Well...for starters Elvis would have had to "put a bag over her head" as our very own JOE likes to say.

SleepyJack
    Good Lord!......Don`t think I`ve ever heard that expression used by a Lady before......Ooooh,the cruelty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Well...for starters Elvis would have had to "put a bag over her head" as our very own JOE likes to say.

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Personally I think no marriage with Elvis would have worked. Unless the woman would accept having to stay at home, dress up for him, deal with him cheating on her, etc.

Switching from superstar one day to husband the other day must be extremely hard for stars. Having women offer themselves to you, while your wife -at home- complains about normal day things (like she has all right to).....

How many of the superstars have had a normal, working relationship?
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyJack View Post
    Good Lord!......Don`t think I`ve ever heard that expression used by a Lady before......Ooooh,the cruelty!!!
    HEY!!!! They weren't my words.....it made me think of what Joe always says. And in this case he would be right.

SleepyJack
    You should be defending her...You`re both from Texas!!!!