Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ELVIS number 20

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Thank you for that I did find the TKC one on google, and I did join it today but couldn't find my drawings even looked at all your posts but found nothing so maybe you didn't post them there but thats ok I will post them later.
    The f.a.j.t.a.k now when I googled this all I got was websites about vegetables!!!!!!
    but thank you for the link I will probably join this one as well, why not!!!, I did read your a reds fan, WHAT A Shame still you do live in the right area for utd fans, none of them live in Manchester anyway lol
    I come from just a couple of miles from old trafford so am a true red! lol
    join the from a jack to a king forum its a great forum and i posted your art work there, i must have posted on the other forum and not "the kings court" i cant remember what its called now. never mind you can join and post them on there its a great foum to.
    elvislady

Gordon!!!!!
    Brawo!!!!
    I'll Remember You!!!

Thank you both, for your help and support, It has been a really bad time for me the last few weeks, my Grandson has been Ill but is on the mend now thank God. My mother has been diagnosed with alzheimer's, plus she has a murmer on her heart, a leaking valve from her heart, she has furring of the arteries which indicates she has been having mini strokes and did not know,she is also a diabetic, and to cap it all she has just had a massive hernia removed so it has been very stressful this few weeks, so I think this is starting to tell a bit, and that is why I posted the awful outrage at the start of this thread, I promise you I am not like that at all, So once again I am sorry,

I am sorry to hear about your grandson and mum, gordon, i hope they both get well soon. it is easy to get upset when you think people especially elvis fans dont appreciate your work i felt like that when i put up my vids and didnt really get many comments, its the comments that keep you going and it shows that people do appreciate the hard work you put into your project. keep up the good work.
    elvislady

Elvislady Sorry took so long anwering you but I was locked out of here yesterday, anyway thank you, and you are right it does seem as if it isn't worth the effort.

Loved your drawing. Have you done many more of Elvis? Wish I had the talent.
    Looking forward to seeing some more

thank you Joy; Yes I have done lots of elvis and others to you can link to my website below

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12