Thread: Tick,Tick,Tick- Vigil night 2007 relived.

Tick,Tick,Tick- Vigil night 2007 relived.

Hello everyone, i thought some might enjoy this piece i wrote entitled "Tick,Tick,Tick."

Click www.patriciagarber.blogspot.com and relive the most amazing vigil night i've ever experienced to date. Or if you were not able to attend, let me take you with me!

Either way, i hope you enjoy!
    Blessings.
    Patricia Garber

Imagine you met and fell in love with your Guardian angel. Now, what if that angel turned out to be, Elvis Presley? Impossible, that's what Samantha Bennett thought before her life underwent a King-sized change. Join the angelic series that started with Eternal Flame, and more recently Dream Angel, written for Elvis fan's, by an Elvis fan. "Let's pretend he just didn't go together"~ Patricia Garber.
    www.patriciagarberauthor.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger77 View Post
    Hello everyone, i thought some might enjoy this piece i wrote entitled "Tick,Tick,Tick."

Click www.patriciagarber.blogspot.com and relive the most amazing vigil night i've ever experienced to date. Or if you were not able to attend, let me take you with me!

Blessings.
    Patricia Garber

Halo Pat,

thank you for your post,... I was there Vigil Night 2007, my first time for Elvis Week. it was probably my highlight of the whole trip..it was truly amazing..

The part when i was on the line waiting ..and Graceland play ' You Are ALways On My Mind '.... and the crowd started sang it together was unbelievably awesome ...

Hi Pat, I don't know when I've enjoyed reading something as beautiful with a great sense of humor as this Tick, Tick, Tick of yours. I felt like I was slowly moving along with you.

Diane

Thanks for sharing pat it was lovely to read.
    elvislady

Thank you so much for your kind words. Sorry i have been unable to respond until now. I have been out of the country and then having some computer problems.

Blessings.
    Trish

Imagine you met and fell in love with your Guardian angel. Now, what if that angel turned out to be, Elvis Presley? Impossible, that's what Samantha Bennett thought before her life underwent a King-sized change. Join the angelic series that started with Eternal Flame, and more recently Dream Angel, written for Elvis fan's, by an Elvis fan. "Let's pretend he just didn't go together"~ Patricia Garber.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger77 View Post

Blessings.
    Patricia Garber
    Your entry "One Last Night" is as beautiful as anything I have ever read, truly. I read it, and then re-read it with tears in my eyes. You have a beautiful way with words.

I know Trish from another site, she is very talented, and a nice lady, her words are very moving, good to see you here Trish.

What a surprise to find you here Kathy! Joy, joy! I've not posted much on this forum though i've enjoyed the photos and such for years. Great place.

It's always fun meeting new Elvis friends.

I'm pleased to meet those i have not met before!

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Love
    Trish

Hi Trish!! Any friend of Kathy's is a friend of mine...she is the BEST! Again......your work is beautiful. I found myself thinking about it many times during the day today.

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Hi Trish!! Any friend of Kathy's is a friend of mine...she is the BEST! Again......your work is beautiful. I found myself thinking about it many times during the day today.
    Roseanne, thank you very much for your kind words, you are a great lady, and, your contributions here are great, a good friend to have.

She is great, isn't she, Roseanne? That man on your arm, in that photo there, isn't bad either!

LOL.
    Trish

Hello all my fellow Elvis fans.
    I just want to thank those fans that have been joining me on my blog site and purchasing Eternal Flame, thus allowing me to donate to my clubs St. Judes drive for 08.
    I still have more books on hand and that means more money for St. Judes! I have had a few fans email me, not wishing to use paypal as a form of payment, over the last month or so.
    Trying to combat this issue i've set up an Amazon.com account that should give fans another option and raise those funds up higher for St. Judes.
    You can purchase EF now at my amazon.com store front below...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/store...A1RF71ACJK79WU
    As well as on my website via paypal...www.patriciagarberauthor.com.
    An Amazon link will be added to my website soon but for now, just click the link above.
    And again thank you for helping me, help St. Judes. I will see you all in Jan 09 at the Presidents Brunch!
    Trish
    President- IF I CAN DREAM WASH. STATE.