Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New COMPLETE Concert DVD Now Available!!!

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungleroom76 View Post
    THANKS FOR THE INFO. BUDDY!!!

TCB!
    Mike
    Your welcome Mike.

I'm most interested in the March 21st 1976 ES, the new remixed stereo sound, I was hoping the footage would be mixed with the audio from A New Kind Of Rythm CD, but either way, I think this is going to be a very popular set!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    In all honestly, it was not pretty and the reviews were just about as bad as you can get! In fact, one of the guys in the Houston Chronicle who did a review on that show apologized the next year when he died.
    Didn't you post those reviews on here a few months back? I remember reading them...it was amazing to see what they thought of him that day.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    he did see me fall and get knocked out. I talked to Sam Thompson last year - Linda Thompson and Jackie Kahane came to my rescue when I fail.
    OK...I just have to ask you something. Was Jackie Kahane any funnier after you were bonked on the head than he was before you were bonked on the head????

an update for the series, Vol. 4 will now also include an addition to the app. 40 min Kansas City '74, a bonus of "Rock Back The Clock" of app. 30 - 40 mins. of Pontiac '75............

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    Your welcome Mike.

I'm most interested in the March 21st 1976 ES, the new remixed stereo sound, I was hoping the footage would be mixed with the audio from A New Kind Of Rythm CD, but either way, I think this is going to be a very popular set!!

Hey CJB, the sound on Vol. 2 will be from A New Kind of Rhythm, as I thought it was much more dynamic, but It just didnt sound right on a tv. Granted for those with a multi-track surround system would have been very enjoyable, but for the rest of us that don't, you were running the risk of only hearing 1 or 2 of the channels, so I just did a full stereo remix of of the binaural recording combining both channels into both ears, essentially 4 tracks...With a week or 2 away for Vol. 2, should it include the untouched "A New Kind of Rhythm" or the version used for the concert?

Quote Originally Posted by elvisbootlegs View Post
    an update for the series, Vol. 4 will now also include an addition to the app. 40 min Kansas City '74, a bonus of "Rock Back The Clock" of app. 30 - 40 mins. of Pontiac '75............
    Looking forward to watch as this set unfolds ! Thank you for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by elvisbootlegs View Post
    With a week or 2 away for Vol. 2, should it include the untouched "A New Kind of Rhythm" or the version used for the concert?
    If it were me I would perfer A New Kind Of Rythm....

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar
    I think this is going to be a very popular set!!
    Couldn't agree with you more pal!! The footage from this show is very good, especially considering it's fan shot....and matching that with the newly remastered concert CD should make for an AWESOME DVD!!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Couldn't agree with you more pal!! The footage from this show is very good, especially considering it's fan shot....and matching that with the newly remastered concert CD should make for an AWESOME DVD!!!

TCB!
    Mike
    I agree buddy. I should have the first two volumes of the set early next week I can not wait. Will post my review once I get to watch them alL!!
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

I agree buddy. I should have the first two volumes of the set early next week I can not wait. Will post my review once I get to watch them alL!!
    Can't wait to read it buddy!!!

TCB!
    Mike

Today in my mailbox I recieved 3 differet packages and one contained THe Soundboard Films DVD Vol. 1!!

After watching it, well its playing still right now during the Band Intro's, I can say this is a must have DVD for any fan's collection, the audio is synched perfectly with the footage and its great.

This is going to be one amazing set, can't wait for Vol.2 I didnt get it today unfortunatley!
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Sounds FANTASTIC pal!!!

Naturally I'm jealous that you got it already...unfortunately I have to wait a while to get mine...

Keep us posted on how the rest of your DVD's are buddy!!!

TCB!
    Mike

Sounds FANTASTIC pal!!!

Naturally I'm jealous that you got it already...unfortunately I have to wait a while to get mine...

Keep us posted on how the rest of your DVD's are buddy!!!

TCB!
    Mike
    The Pieces Of My Life is just as great, so many rare live performances and the best thing is that they are all COMPLETE. So nice to see stuff other than the same ol films like Aloha, ttwii etc.

Still waiting on the Front Row films...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12