Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: TCB - Philosophical Debate

Re: TCB - Philosophical Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I'm not you, Ken.
    I was told the other side of a lot of cr*ppy stories. So, what I say and why I say what I do, is in defence of Elvis. I try to show another point of view, from people who were there.

Referring to other posts here of late, it appears that this place is a recepticle for other's egos, and their pecking order as to how close they feel they were around Elvis. If that gives them a buzz, that's great, I'm happy for them. I reckon Elvis wouldn't like the politics on here, may be I'm right, maybe I'm right, When people are bullied, no, I'm not happy. So many have left, because they were bullied, teased, or provoked into losing their tempers. Gang mentality on here, it's ridiculous.

There is also a lot of manipulation on here, using tricks taught by parents, of boosting other people's egos, to get on their good side, whatever rocks people's boats.

One member who left here, would email me, scared, warning me that I would be picked on, from something I said, that I should remove it. How loving and caring, but ridiculous they felt this way, from how they were spoken to.

I too, could flash a bit of something and get my own way, but I'll keep that for Elvis, the rain doesn't need to fall, he has my heart already, and the brand new start I'd love to be ..

That is all I'm prepared to say, because that is how I feel about the situation. I knew one of Elvis' friends, before I met Genie. Others, I have met in other places: AEK, for one, an incredible friend of Elvis' emailed me out of the blue.

Some people are perceptive, and can tell, when something makes sense. I know some do see all, and are frightened to post.

I'm told things first hand, and "that's the way it is, baby", lol.
    No maam you are not me and I did not mean to imply it.
    Most would say I am a fair person and I don't go out of my way to make trouble for anyone.
    Fair is fair-right is right-wrong is wrong. I look for no approval from anyone nor disapproval..... I am me.
    I don't bully, nor need my ego boosted and I like most of the people here. You and I seem to disagree on the points I made-okay fine. But they are legitimate points and I stand by them not because I want my ego boosted nor to score points but because I believe them. I think thats fair.
    Work in Progress!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    [B]
    No maam you are not me and I did not mean to imply it.
    Most would say I am a fair person and I don't go out of my way to make trouble for anyone.
    Fair is fair-right is right-wrong is wrong. I look for no approval from anyone nor disapproval..... I am me.
    I don't bully, nor need my ego boosted and I like most of the people here. You and I seem to disagree on the points I made-okay fine. But they are legitimate points and I stand by them not because I want my ego boosted nor to score points but because I believe them. I think thats fair.

Great post Ken, and it actually makes sense, something that some of the posts here of late don't do.
    You are always a fair man, and better still, you are a decent man, never stooping so low as to insult someone's deceased parent. Posters that do are pathetic, and asking for a $hitload of bad Karma.

Love conquers all.......

Thank you Gail for the kind words about Daddy....this pic is for you, or anyone else that is curious.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscn0348.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	31307

How old were you in that pic Rosanne? You do look beautiful. The man looks familiar but I can't put a name to him...

Diane

Referring to other posts here of late, it appears that this place is a recepticle for other's egos, and their pecking order as to how close they feel they were around Elvis. If that gives them a buzz, that's great, I'm happy for them.

Fascinating comment coming from you, since no one "claims" to have been closer to Elvis than your friend Genie. Her "buzz" must he GIGANTIC!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    There is also a lot of manipulation on here, using tricks taught by parents, of boosting other people's egos, to get on their good side, whatever rocks people's boats.
    You have outdone yourself on this one, you really get the Grand Prize. We could all make comments about people's "family situations"... I won't however as I think the "Bad Karma Witch" might get me.

Quote Originally Posted by jess'302898
    I too, could flash a bit of something and get my own way, but I'll keep that for Elvis, the rain doesn't need to fall, he has my heart already, and the brand new start I'd love to be ..
    All together now.....HUH???

Others, I have met in other places: AEK, for one, an incredible friend of Elvis' emailed me out of the blue.

Some people are perceptive, and can tell, when something makes sense. I know some do see all, and are frightened to post.

I'm told things first hand, and "that's the way it is, baby", lol.

Just call me "perceptive" then! After all...."that's the way I am baby."

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    How old were you in that pic Rosanne? You do look beautiful. The man looks familiar but I can't put a name to him...

Diane
    Thanks Diane! I was one month away from turning 20. That man? That man is my father.....teaching me to manipulate others.

So this was your wedding day....what a beautiful bride! Your dad is a nice looking man and his face shows a good sense of humor...was it as twisted as ours?

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    So this was your wedding day....what a beautiful bride! Your dad is a nice looking man and his face shows a good sense of humor...was it as twisted as ours?

Diane
    Daddy had a great sense of humor and a great "gift of gab." Just ask Vester. People always thought that Daddy looked like a "southern politician."

Name:	dscn0351.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	31308

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Daddy had a great sense of humor and a great "gift of gab." Just ask Vester. People always thought that Daddy looked like a "southern politician."

Name:	dscn0351.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	31308
    He does, but he also reminds me of an actor I can't remember the name of.

Diane

I went and spent the weekend with Rosanne one time when we were 14 or 15. Now, you would think it would have been a scarey thing to be traveling to Dallas at that age to stay with people you had never met. It was awesome! Her parents were the best! That's where I learned to drink milk with ice in it!! (honestly, I had never heard of putting ice in your milk)

Forever Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    It was awesome! Her parents were the best! That's where I learned to drink milk with ice in it!! (honestly, I had never heard of putting ice in your milk)
    That's so funny that you remembered that! I think we were the only family EVER to do that!

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada

"There is also a lot of manipulation on here, using tricks taught by parents, of boosting other people's egos, to get on their good side, whatever rocks people's boats."

Jess this has to be one of the most disgusting things I have read. We all know exactly who you are talking about when you wrote this. It is one thing for us to be bickering among ourselves on here but to take it to this level is low. It really has nothing to do with me but when I read it my heart sank. Rosanne is a very good friend of mine and I know how much her parents meant to her. I know this not just by reading her posts but through many long hours of conversations. I read back through this thread and it seems you are the one always looking for trouble. You are constantly bringing things up that hurt and upset people.
    Why did you even bring all this up? Rosanne has not even said anything to you on this thread since April except ask you a simple question a few days ago which you responded to.
    You may come back and say you did mention Rosanne but I know who you were referring to. Who else was lucky enough to have parents to bring them to Graceland and to bring them to Las Vegas in the 70s?

That's so funny that you remembered that! I think we were the only family EVER to do that!
    Keep talking ladies ......I love your stories! Your wedding pics are beautiful Rosanne. I can tell how much you and your dad loved each other.

TCB Mafia

[/b]

Fascinating comment coming from you, since no one "claims" to have been closer to Elvis than your friend Genie. Her "buzz" must he GIGANTIC!!!!!!

You have outdone yourself on this one, you really get the Grand Prize. We could all make comments about people's "family situations"... I won't however as I think the "Bad Karma Witch" might get me.

All together now.....HUH???

[/b]

Just call me "perceptive" then! After all...."that's the way I am baby."

Yes, I am perceptive too, and it isn't me who is twisting the words to get out of things.

How many people have been banned or are scared, or left because of the bullying, let's get out our fingers and count together.... (although of course, that will be their fault, as they lost their temper, which of course, was the intention).

You will reply, and have your last say, and do what you do.

I'm done, I'll leave you to it, the last say, and the expected digs from you and your friends from your clique, which will start.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    I went and spent the weekend with Rosanne one time when we were 14 or 15. Now, you would think it would have been a scarey thing to be traveling to Dallas at that age to stay with people you had never met. It was awesome! Her parents were the best! That's where I learned to drink milk with ice in it!! (honestly, I had never heard of putting ice in your milk)
    Gail should I be scared when I travel to Memphis in July?

I'm done, I'll leave you to it
    Thank You! Whoo-Hooo
    Best news I've had all day. Please remain "done."

Thank You!
    Best news I've had all day. Please remain "done."
    I will second that!!!

TCB Mafia

[/b][/u]

Great post Ken, and it actually makes sense, something that some of the posts here of late don't do.
    You are always a fair man, and better still, you are a decent man, never stooping so low as to insult someone's deceased parent. Posters that do are pathetic, and asking for a $hitload of bad Karma.

Love conquers all.......

Here come the digs....

Waiting for, who's next?

TCB Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    I will second that!!!

Yep, there she blows!

Guess I wasn't done

I'm done, I'll leave you to it, the last say, and the expected digs from you and your friends from your clique, which will start.
    Here come the digs....

Waiting for, who's next?
    Yep, there she blows!

Guess I wasn't done
    There you go...breaking that promise already!