Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: TCB - Philosophical Debate

Re: TCB - Philosophical Debate

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Looks like l missed alot lol
    Great to see you back Jen! Most of what you think you missed was rehashing of old subjects.

Diane

TCB Mafia

Friends

Jen, honey, nothing missed on here, YOU are missed!

I also want to send a message to A friend, please email me if you can, I'm always here, and I miss you! Pleeeasseee? lol

I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..

Red face Re: TCB - Philosophical Debate

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    As you think. It's ok with me. You want Getlo, he's yours.
    IMO, he's full of it and loves hurting people. He's made it his lifes work.

God I love this...such honesty put in a truthful delightful manner.

"I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

I have two homes, and have been on the road, normally I live inSeattle and Spokane area..

Angry Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Exactly.

I take back what I said. A direct insult at last, as opposed to the passive-aggressive style of your usual standard.

Note well, mods and everyone ... this did not begin with me. AGAIN.
    :angry
    :Right..same as your hung out to dry on the subject of Elvis' underwear or not...get off it..did you know him? If you did I'll get of it.

"I just wanna be......your Teddy Bear"

Do we have to go all the way back to June of 2008 to find something to stir up?Surely there have been a few comments since then that we could kick around!!

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    :angry
    :Right..same as your hung out to dry on the subject of Elvis' underwear or not...get off it..did you know him? If you did I'll get of it.
    OK...I have to ask? What did these posts have to do with Elvis' underwear? I can't find where they have been mentioned as of late.

TCB Mafia

Wow, again, so fast to reply, you must live here in stealth mode, waiting....... lol

I've been ignoring all your comments, but there comes a time where people go too far.

1. Mike the mod wrote a longish email to Genie asking her to not reply to you, at your request.

2. Why are you trying to inflame again? Does it feel good?
    Last edited by Merry; 04-29-2009 at 09:28 PM.

TCB Mafia

Genie has stated time and again, she has been a friend to Elvis, only, never anything else, although it seems to be the new culture here, for words to be twisted,
    including Cameron's.

I was making a point, that is the only reason I said what I did earlier on this thread. I try to defend the lies about Elvis.

Before you all try to gang up and tell us your own Rules that you decided amongst yourselves on here (I have been a member longer than some of you, which really,
    means absolutely nothing, just making another point) some people in the know don't post here, because they are howled down if they aren't deemed to be truthful by some.

The other statement some of you make: "If I knew Elvis I would tell the World". Well some aren't name droppers, as it is big noting. Sometimes a love, or a friendship,
    is too sacred and special to talk about. That is how I'd feel, anyway. Some love very deeply.

The lady I was speaking about would never post here about that type of subject, as she would be howled down, (she told me so) and I'm glad that she hasn't shared anyway.
    I have no idea why she shared with me, (and not much, cause it's private) I'm lucky. I adore her, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=red]
    2. Why are you trying to inflame again? Does it feel good?
    Ohhhhh....I'm the one trying to inflame?

I don't know, you tell me...does it make you feel good to insult people?

For the record...you were pretty speedy yourself.

God I love this...such honesty put in a truthful delightful manner.
    You must be really bored if you're having to dig up old posts that are almost a year old! Why don't tell us some Elvis stories?

Forever Best Friends

Before you all try to gang up and tell us your own Rules that you decided amongst yourselves on here (I have been a member longer than some of you, which really,means absolutely nothing.

Really?? Then why bring it up? I recall in December of 2007 you told some of us that we had not been members long enough to really have a say in a matter.That seems to be a big deal with you.

TCB Mafia

Making the point that some of you don't own this place, having been here for a period of time, same as I don't.

Your memory and comprehension of that is faulty.

I said at the time, that you hadn't been here long enough, to know the in's and out's of the personalities here to make the comment that you did. I didn't bother arguing with you at the time, seeing that you love to put people in their place (as you see fit, along with your friends of the same ilk) I couldn't be bothered, you kept at it, making digs weeks later, I left you to it and ignored. Same as I'll have to do again, here,
    just leave you to it, as I'll be giving you what you love to do, argue and twist.

You have the twisting part down better than anyone here!

Forever Best Friends

OK.Thanks for setting me straight, I know that makes you feel better.

Your memory and comprehension of that is faulty I said at the time, that you hadn't been here long enough, to know the in's and out's of the personalities here to make the comment that you did.
    Your memory is spot on!!! I had forgotten that! Now that you have jogged my memory I do remember telling you that I had been watching for some time before joining. Also....a member here that you appear to admire greatly sent me an email the first week that I was an "official" member and let me know in great detail all of the "in's and out's" of the different personalities on board. And I might add that it was spot on as well. Ask Gail....I later sent it to her. Besides all of that...you only have to read and watch for about 2 days and it's very easy to form your own opinions. No one needs to be a rocket scientist to "see" that.

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    you love to put people in their place (as you see fit, along with your friends of the same ilk)
    So now you don't like my friends either?

TCB Mafia

speaking of all these posters that have just disappeard without explaination where is ehollier?

I was going to tell her why Elvis didn't perform ''Don't cry daddy'' on tour but then she disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    speaking of all these posters that have just disappeard without explaination where is ehollier?

I was going to tell her why Elvis didn't perform ''Don't cry daddy'' on tour but then she disappeared.
    I won't comment on that, but I would enjoy hearing why he didn't sing that on tour?

Re: .

did you know him? If you did I'll get of it.
    Well, you didn't ... so your point is moot.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Genie has stated time and again, she has been a friend to Elvis, only, never anything else, although it seems to be the new culture here, for words to be twisted,
    including Cameron's.

I was making a point, that is the only reason I said what I did earlier on this thread. I try to defend the lies about Elvis.

Before you all try to gang up and tell us your own Rules that you decided amongst yourselves on here (I have been a member longer than some of you, which really,
    means absolutely nothing, just making another point) some people in the know don't post here, because they are howled down if they aren't deemed to be truthful by some.

The other statement some of you make: "If I knew Elvis I would tell the World". Well some aren't name droppers, as it is big noting. Sometimes a love, or a friendship,
    is too sacred and special to talk about. That is how I'd feel, anyway. Some love very deeply.

The lady I was speaking about would never post here about that type of subject, as she would be howled down, (she told me so) and I'm glad that she hasn't shared anyway.
    I have no idea why she shared with me, (and not much, cause it's private) I'm lucky. I adore her, by the way.
    You see I would agree that somethings are "too sacred and special to talk about" but if they are, then you don't-in any way shape or form.
    Isn't that the point of something being so special and personal-you keep it to yourself? You make no mention of it because it was between you and someone else-and it was truely special. I feel the same-if a trust or friendship was special-then you keep it confidential.
    If I feel it does not betray my confidence to mention the situation then I answer questions about it. I don't think thats out of line. But I would not drop hints, make definitive statements, on a person or confidence unless I felt it was not a betrayal to that person. I think its a fair way of looking at it.
    Work in Progress!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    You see I would agree that somethings are "too sacred and special to talk about" but if they are, then you don't-in any way shape or form.
    Isn't that the point of something being so special and personal-you keep it to yourself? You make no mention of it because it was between you and someone else-and it was truely special. I feel the same-if a trust or friendship was special-then you keep it confidential.
    If I feel it does not betray my confidence to mention the situation then I answer questions about it. I don't think thats out of line. But I would not drop hints, make definitive statements, on a person or confidence unless I felt it was not a betrayal to that person. I think its a fair way of looking at it.
    Right on target Ken!

Diane