Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult Cry Babies

Adult Cry Babies

Do you work with any "Adult Cry Babies"??? What I mean by that is everytime they don't get their way they go whining to the boss and pout??? Why is it you suppose some people just can't seem to handle things on their own without having to run to someone else to fight their battles for them???

Forever Best Friends

Are you talking about the thread that has disappeared again? Forgot the name...the one
    where you posted your and Rosanne's great Elvis dancing clip ??

We got deleted?????

Forever Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    We got deleted?????

No, you are still there : http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread.php?t=20318

Quote Originally Posted by marijaep View Post
    Thanks!! Had me worried for a bit - I thought me and BBM were gonna have to go round and round...

Forever Best Friends

Lol, not this one, the one where someone said crying at Elvis grave is
    ridiculous and other things. Sorry can't remember the name of the thread, but I can't find it anymore

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    If this topic is to be about co-workers, fine, but if it is calling into question moderator actions then we don't want to go there, thanks.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

What exactly is the problem here then?

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Do you work with any "Adult Cry Babies"??? What I mean by that is everytime they don't get their way they go whining to the boss and pout??? Why is it you suppose some people just can't seem to handle things on their own without having to run to someone else to fight their battles for them???
    I can't understand such an attitude at all, I would be very ashamed of
    doing that, in fact it would be the last thing I would ever do! People who
    are hiding behind their computers....
    Just talking in general, because I have no idea who was the "Adult Cry Baby"
    this time, looks like I missed something .

Hmm, I don't know about a problem...just talking about "Adult Cry Babies",
    because Totally Insane asked a question.

Where did I mention Moderators or there being a problem here???? I WAS TALKING ABOUT CO-WORKERS. I didn't realize my typing was that hard to understand. Again, I posted a question and then I responded to a response but nowhere did I SAY THERE WAS A PROBLEM HERE OR WITH A MODERATOR!

Forever Best Friends

You seemed to be implying as much with the comment about maybe having to go round and round with BBM.

If that's not the case, great.

Here's to problems with whiny-*** co-workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonniebealestreet View Post
    If this topic is to be about co-workers, fine, but if it is calling into question moderator actions then we don't want to go there, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    What exactly is the problem here then?
    Guys...please settle down. I know exactly who Gail is referring to because she has been telling me for 2 weeks about a cry-baby she has at work and how it is driving her nuts. Jeezzz...I feel like everyone is walking on egg shells these days.

Sorry Gail, seems like I got you wrong, I didn't want to get you in trouble.
    It's all my fault
    But as there are co-workers everywhere...
    Rosanne I couldn't agree more with your comment everyone is walking on
    egg shells these days....

Rosanne, do you honestly think such comments are helpful? We have moved on. I suggest you do the same. Not to mention that anyone who has ever been told to settle down or calm down knows that saying that usually has the opposite effect. Fortunately for me, I wasn't unsettled in the first place.

TI, I apologize that this thread has gone on in a direction other than the way you intended.

But it is apparent this Sonny and I did not dream this up or were being touchy. Another possible meaning for this thread was suggested and Sonny and I were both curious about that and did not assume anything -- notice my word "if" and Sonny's use of the question mark.

Rosanne, for the sake of peace and respect we have asked that any issues anyone has with moderators be taken up with us via PM, not posted on the board potentially giving fellow fans the wrong idea about us.

You must understand that we are all just Elvis fans. We do not all have degrees in counseling and human behavior and web forum moderation. We do not like to involve ourselves outside of just enjoying this board. I can tell you that everyone here is a well-intentioned Elvis fan only interested in providing a place for fellow fans to gather and have a good time. We are not egomaniacs or control freaks.

We do not ask that we not be questioned publicly because we think we are above being questioned or above you or that we never make mistakes. It is the way we believe things need to happen. I don't think it is asking too much that everyone respect that.

TI, again, my apologies. I hope your intended conversation can continue.

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    Gail , I had to deal with a person who was a cry- baby a couple of years ago . Thank goodness she was transferred to another school.Hey, thank goodness for FRIDAYS!!!! I am pooped. I teach 40 Kindergartens , 20 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon! They are adorable but after all week I feel like a cry-baby!!!!

Rosanne, do you honestly think such comments are helpful? We have moved on. I suggest you do the same. Not to mention that anyone who has ever been told to settle down or calm down knows that saying that usually has the opposite effect. Fortunately for me, I wasn't unsettled in the first place.

TI, I apologize that this thread has gone on in a direction other than the way you intended.

But it is apparent this Sonny and I did not dream this up or were being touchy. Another possible meaning for this thread was suggested and Sonny and I were both curious about that and did not assume anything -- notice my word "if" and Sonny's use of the question mark.

Rosanne, for the sake of peace and respect we have asked that any issues anyone has with moderators be taken up with us via PM, not posted on the board potentially giving fellow fans the wrong idea about us.

You must understand that we are all just Elvis fans. We do not all have degrees in counseling and human behavior and web forum moderation. We do not like to involve ourselves outside of just enjoying this board. I can tell you that everyone here is a well-intentioned Elvis fan only interested in providing a place for fellow fans to gather and have a good time. We are not egomaniacs or control freaks.

We do not ask that we not be questioned publicly because we think we are above being questioned or above you or that we never make mistakes. It is the way we believe things need to happen. I don't think it is asking too much that everyone respect that.

TI, again, my apologies. I hope your intended conversation can continue.
    I think that you took what I meant out of context. I was making sure that that everyone knew who she was talking about..as I have heard her go on and on about this co-worker for several weeks. The "eggshell" comment was not directed at you or anyone else in particular. I have just noticed that here of late others had made the comment and laughed about wether it was a full moon or what. I'm sorry if you thought that was directed at you or any one particular person. It was strictly a generic, across the board thought...not intended to make anything or anyone worse.

Cool then. I appreciate you saying so.

Back to coworkers!

Back to coworkers!
    Well...I have a major complaint about my co-worker today. It seems everytime I have tried to vaccum the house today Annabelle unplugs it just as soon as I get started. I know...you are probably thinking who is Annabelle?? Annabelle is my 10 pound Miniature Schnauzer!

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] I have just noticed that here of late others had made the comment and laughed about wether it was a full moon or what. /COLOR]
    I just looked at the phase of the moon. It's not a full moon; we'll have a New moon May 5th. Can't blame it.No laughing heads .
    Must be Global warming .

I retired; so no adult cry babies. Will loan you a 2 year old though.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast