Thread: The Jealousy Club!!!

The Jealousy Club!!!

Well I for one am so jelous of the two ladys( Gail and Rosanne) that are going to GRACELAND THIS WEEKEND!!!!! , I think its unfair that they get to go and we got to say here.. I just thought that this could be where we could vent for the weekend.... VENT AWAY Ladys and Gents if u feel like it......

JUST please take a million pictures
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    We will forever miss you at TCB
    Tell Elvis we say HI

What fun. I can't wait to hear the stories they'll have to tell. A Girlfriend Weekend.
    Roseanne, Gail, ya'll had better leave one hot message on the Fence & I hope you remember to say something great about all the ladies who had to stay behind

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

I am thinking of everyone right now while trying to decide what to pack. It's actually going to be a little bit chilly while we are there. If we find Elvis he can keep us warm.

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    I am thinking of everyone right now while trying to decide what to pack. It's actually going to be a little bit chilly while we are there. If we find Elvis he can keep us warm.
    While you're in Memphis looking for Elvis I'm gonna be in Milwaukee looking for Johnny Depp! He's supposed to start filming there Monday. I hope I don't pass out if I see him! Have fun in Memphis!

Hey guys,
    We'll keep you updated! Ya'll are gonna be sick of us by the end of the weekend!!!

Forever Best Friends

I look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pictures .
    It's been about 3 years since I've been there . Have fun !!
    Get 'em girls!!
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by Broussey View Post
    Well I for one am so jelous of the two ladys( Gail and Rosanne) that are going to GRACELAND THIS WEEKEND!!!!! , I think its unfair that they get to go and we got to say here.. I just thought that this could be where we could vent for the weekend.... VENT AWAY Ladys and Gents if u feel like it......

JUST please take a million pictures
    Please, my I join the group?? I'm feeling a little left out......
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

Gail and Roseanne - have fun! Take lots of pics - and keep us posted on your trip. Sounds like you ladies are going to take Memphis by storm! Watch out Memphis! Where are ya'll staying? I've only ever stayed at Heartbreak Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    Please, my I join the group?? I'm feeling a little left out......

Oh yes you can join!!!! lol
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    Tell Elvis we say HI

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pictures .
    It's been about 3 years since I've been there . Have fun !!
    Get 'em girls!!
    You guys have to promise that if we end up in jail(you never know with Gail!!) everybody will help us get out. You can all be our "character witnesses"...wait, on 2nd thought..never mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    Gail and Roseanne - have fun! Take lots of pics - and keep us posted on your trip. Sounds like you ladies are going to take Memphis by storm! Watch out Memphis! Where are ya'll staying? I've only ever stayed at Heartbreak Hotel.
    Thanks Kelly! Gail is right...after the 1st 24 hours you may be saying "oh no..not them again". The Peabody was booked solid for lots of weekends..HH was only available this weekend, and since it is my B-day weekend that had to be a sign!

Drive carefully and don't do anything I wouldn't do
    Sending hugs and good wishes to the two sweet Elvis-fan travelers. (((Rosanne and Gail)))
    Here's to sweet old memories ..... and making new ones

I will never forget you Rosanne.
    R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

Well, we need everyone's help!! There's supposed to be thunderstorms Sunday (the day of our tour)!!! Rosanne likes cloudy, yucky days and I like sunshine!!!!! So, everyone do a rain dance and make it go away!! We've already decided though that if there are thunderstorms maybe that will keep the crowds away and we can have him all to ourselves!!! Another thought was we'll have a candle in our bag and if the lights go out at Graceland - we'll just fire it up and see if we can channel him in - we'll let you know if we get in touch with him!!!! I'm all packed - last time I talked to Rosanne she was still in her closet playing dress up!!!!

Forever Best Friends

You guys are so much fun!!! Keep posting when you can, Gail!!!
    Putting on my rain dance costume.

I will never forget you Rosanne.
    R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Well, we need everyone's help!! There's supposed to be thunderstorms Sunday (the day of our tour)!!! Rosanne likes cloudy, yucky days and I like sunshine!!!!! So, everyone do a rain dance and make it go away!! We've already decided though that if there are thunderstorms maybe that will keep the crowds away and we can have him all to ourselves!!! Another thought was we'll have a candle in our bag and if the lights go out at Graceland - we'll just fire it up and see if we can channel him in - we'll let you know if we get in touch with him!!!! I'm all packed - last time I talked to Rosanne she was still in her closet playing dress up!!!!
    That totally remind me of a dream of Graceland I had. I think we were trying to summon Elvis and some how we got upstairs....

It seems like there's thunderstorms everywhere! I hope everything will be ok for yall!

Well they are problem in Memphis now having a grand ol time ..... I will do my rain dance so they can have a great time and take LOTS of great pictures for us all
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    Tell Elvis we say HI

Quote Originally Posted by Broussey View Post
    Well they are problem in Memphis now having a grand ol time ..... I will do my rain dance so they can have a great time and take LOTS of great pictures for us all
    We actually did end up with 444 pictures...we will start posting them this weekend I think. Don't worry...you all will get a head's up that they are on their way.