Thread: Did Jackson really purchase Elvis'Cars from LM?

TCBGIRL

Did Jackson really purchase Elvis'Cars from LM?

I met a guy yesterday that claims to be an expert on Elvis.He told me that he has visit Grceland 10 times and has become friends with a few people who work in Graceland.He also attended a few Elvis concerts.He owns a ring that was for sale on ebay.Honestly,I find it hard to believe.He also said that Lisa Marie had sold Elvis'car collection to Micahel Jackson for $3M.How much truth is into this?Does anyone knows?

TCBGIRL

I hadn't heard that one, I know Michael J. bought a lot of things, but cars?
    Hope you get an answer to this one.

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

[QUOTE=TCBGIRL;207232]I met a guy yesterday that claims to be an expert on Elvis.He told me that he has visit Grceland 10 times and has become friends with a few people who work in Graceland.He also attended a few Elvis concerts.He owns a ring that was for sale on ebay.Honestly,I find it hard to believe.He also said that Lisa Marie had sold Elvis'car collection to Micahel Jackson for $3M.How much truth is into this?Does anyone knows?

[/QUOTE
    Right now MJ is cash poor and was just recently in danger of losing his Neverland ranch. So if there is any truth to this it had to have been back when they were married. But aren't most of the "signature cars" still at Graceland?

Quote Originally Posted by TCBGIRL View Post
    I met a guy yesterday that claims to be an expert on Elvis.He told me that he has visit Grceland 10 times and has become friends with a few people who work in Graceland.He also attended a few Elvis concerts.He owns a ring that was for sale on ebay.Honestly,I find it hard to believe.He also said that Lisa Marie had sold Elvis'car collection to Micahel Jackson for $3M.How much truth is into this?Does anyone knows?

TCBGIRL
    How and where did you meet this guy??

Quote Originally Posted by TCBGIRL View Post

TCBGIRL

Truth? None. Besides, if he had bought some of Elvis's cars, I'm sure we prolly would have possibly seen a press release 'bout it.

TCBGIRL
    I met him on the train.Why?Does it make a diference where he was?