Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Mirror, mirror on the wall

  1. #1
    PINK Cadillac Lisarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    GulfCoast, Texas
    Posts
    3,107

    Mirror, mirror on the wall

    Is it just me? I will admit, I love men, and I find them very attractive, I love George Clooney, Mel Gibson, Tom Selleck, etc. but they just pale next to Elvis.
    I see photos of Elvis with Tom Jones, who I was a big fan of, and I only see Elvis, he just stands out no matter who he's standing next to!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic_selleck.jpg   elvis-tom.jpg   3250264044.jpg  



    Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

  2. #2
    TCB Mafia Awickedreigndrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin (USA)
    Posts
    1,392
    Elvis stands out anywhere. If he was still alive and was standing next to Brad Pitt, all eyes would still be on Elvis. Even as a 73 year old. I guess it's his charisma

  3. #3
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Oh yeah girls...he HAD it...and we all WANTED it.. Guess we still want it, huh?

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  4. #4
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Awickedreigndrop View Post
    Elvis stands out anywhere. If he was still alive and was standing next to Brad Pitt, all eyes would still be on Elvis. Even as a 73 year old. I guess it's his charisma

    Well said, Awickedreigndrop.

    In my opinion, Elvis is a good man. That is what stood out to us all.



    Kim

    P.S. Yes, I love Elvis in jeans, he fills them out, beautifully

  5. #5
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Well said, Awickedreigndrop.

    In my opinion, Elvis is a good man. That is what stood out to us all.



    Kim

    P.S. Yes, I love Elvis in jeans, he fills them out, beautifully
    So true, so true!

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  6. #6
    TCB Mafia Awickedreigndrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin (USA)
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Well said, Awickedreigndrop.

    In my opinion, Elvis is a good man. That is what stood out to us all.



    Kim

    P.S. Yes, I love Elvis in jeans, he fills them out, beautifully
    Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    So true, so true!
    I think if he knew what us girl thought about him in jeans he would had liked them too!

  7. #7
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Awickedreigndrop View Post
    I think if he knew what us girl thought about him in jeans he would had liked them too!








  8. #8
    International Level Broussey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    593
    Elvis is the the most beautiful thing {i am sure you all can back me up with} that ever walked across this earth... Hes like the great love of our lives
    R.I.P ~ROSANNE~
    We will forever miss you at TCB
    Tell Elvis we say HI

  9. #9
    TCB Mafia midnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    Posts
    2,095
    Brad Pitt and all those so call handsome men could walk among any group of people and they would blend in with the crowd. Now if Elvis showed up anywhere among anyone strutting his stuff, men, women and children would turn their heads ! The man had it!

  10. #10
    TCB Mafia marijaep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    2,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Awickedreigndrop View Post
    Elvis stands out anywhere. If he was still alive and was standing next to Brad Pitt, all eyes would still be on Elvis. Even as a 73 year old. I guess it's his charisma

    He was so charismatic! I don't think I've seen a man who has/had more charisma than he did! In the late 70s shows he didn't look very good and was bloated and everything, but when he smiled...ahhh, it just makes me melt!
    Elvis was one in a billion!

  11. #11
    Cadillac King Rising Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Awickedreigndrop View Post
    Elvis stands out anywhere. If he was still alive and was standing next to Brad Pitt, all eyes would still be on Elvis. Even as a 73 year old. I guess it's his charisma
    Quote Originally Posted by marijaep View Post

    He was so charismatic! I don't think I've seen a man who has/had more charisma than he did! In the late 70s shows he didn't look very good and was bloated and everything, but when he smiled...ahhh, it just makes me melt!
    Elvis was one in a billion!
    I totally agree!! I also think he had a very strong charisma Sometimes when I watch his movies I can't get my eyes off him and don't really recognize the other people acting in the movie lol

  12. #12
    TCB Mafia LianaKaralivanou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,250
    Well, Elvis had that "something" that nobody else ever had. When you look at his pictures, you have the impression that he's looking right at you. When he sings, you have the impression that he sings only for you! It's unbelievable! So, it's only natural that all the other people next to him just seem to fade. Tom Jones, who? I only see Elvis in the picture. (Don't get me wrong, I like Tom Jones but not as much as I like Elvis...)
    Goodbye Rosanne...Your "family" in TCB will always remember you.

  13. #13
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    Brad Pitt and all those so call handsome men could walk among any group of people and they would blend in with the crowd. Now if Elvis showed up anywhere among anyone strutting his stuff, men, women and children would turn their heads ! The man had it!
    You got that right!

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  14. #14
    Angel utmom2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    10,021
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    Brad Pitt and all those so call handsome men could walk among any group of people and they would blend in with the crowd. Now if Elvis showed up anywhere among anyone strutting his stuff, men, women and children would turn their heads ! The man had it!
    From the looks of Brad Pitts' appearance lately he could walk among the homeless and blend right in. What's with today's celebrities and the way they dress? I think they get up every morning and say to themselves...what is the absolute tackiest looking piece of clothing that I can wear today??

  15. #15
    TCB Mafia Awickedreigndrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin (USA)
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    From the looks of Brad Pitts' appearance lately he could walk among the homeless and blend right in. What's with today's celebrities and the way they dress? I think they get up every morning and say to themselves...what is the absolute tackiest looking piece of clothing that I can wear today??
    I totally agree! At least Elvis went out looking his best, even at the very end

Similar Threads

  1. Virtual Elvis wall.
    By presley31 in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 08:42 AM
  2. virtual wall at elvis.com
    By elvislady in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 02:27 PM
  3. Scrawls From The Wall (1)
    By bogarcon in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 06:57 PM
  4. Scrawls From The Wall (2)
    By bogarcon in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •