Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for my Dad :(

Prayers definitely going up for you and your family, Dave.

Thank you all so much. I have been walking the streets in the town here, like charles bronson in death wish, my brother freaked out tonight and is down my sisters sleeping. Everyday I wake up and think its some mad nightmare. all 3 of us have lived here since the 70s and grown up in the house my dad got, we never left each other. So we are all so close. I never had a girlfriend and moved out. in for the long haul, but what a long haul it is. I wouldnt wish this on nobody it is tearing us all apart. My dad is out of hospital he is on a cocktail of drugs, steroids, morphine soon and god knows what else. I wish i could talk to someone on microphone its hard to explain typing, if anyone wants to be my friend and has msn messenger i am [email protected] it would be nice to have someone to talk to, just to talk to who has been through this you know.

Backstage Pass
    I am so sorry Dave you and your family are in my prayers.

Cadillac King
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dave.

I'm so sorry.
    I send my prayers to you and your family.

Coming On Strong
    I,m so sorry Dave my prayers to you and your family .

Quote Originally Posted by Dave TCB View Post
    Thank you all so much. I have been walking the streets in the town here, like charles bronson in death wish, my brother freaked out tonight and is down my sisters sleeping. Everyday I wake up and think its some mad nightmare. all 3 of us have lived here since the 70s and grown up in the house my dad got, we never left each other. So we are all so close. I never had a girlfriend and moved out. in for the long haul, but what a long haul it is. I wouldnt wish this on nobody it is tearing us all apart. My dad is out of hospital he is on a cocktail of drugs, steroids, morphine soon and god knows what else. I wish i could talk to someone on microphone its hard to explain typing, if anyone wants to be my friend and has msn messenger i am [email protected] it would be nice to have someone to talk to, just to talk to who has been through this you know.
    Dave...I don't have msn messenger...but I am willing to be your friend anyway! I can relate to that feeling...that it's all just a nightmare...it's almost as if you are walking around in the same body you've always had, but it's someone else's life...you get so shocked and scared that you feel, well, out of place in your own life. Does that make sense? But I do understand...and the road ahead is not going to be an easy one either. But trust in God to help you as you go along. That is the ONLY way to get through this. I am praying for you. And your Daddy. And your whole family. Keep us posted as to how you are doing...

With much love, and prayers...
    Lea

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Dave...I don't have msn messenger...but I am willing to be your friend anyway! I can relate to that feeling...that it's all just a nightmare...it's almost as if you are walking around in the same body you've always had, but it's someone else's life...you get so shocked and scared that you feel, well, out of place in your own life. Does that make sense? But I do understand...and the road ahead is not going to be an easy one either. But trust in God to help you as you go along. That is the ONLY way to get through this. I am praying for you. And your Daddy. And your whole family. Keep us posted as to how you are doing...

With much love, and prayers...
    Lea
    Lea, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post
    Lea, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Elizabeth...

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Coming On Strong
    Dave... My Thoughts & Prayers go to Your Dad, You, & Your Family...& Bless All

SleepyJack
    Sorry to hear about your dad,there isn`t much that I can say that will be of comfort to you at a time like this,I hope that you all find a way to cope with the devastation of this news......Stay strong for yourself and for your family,my thoughts are with you.God bless and good luck.

Consider this message a hand on your shoulder-be strong. Nothing will change who your Dad is to you. My prayers are with you.

I don't know what to say, Dave... This is terrible. Stay strong as much as you can my friend. Have courage. My prayers are with you...
    Goodbye Rosanne...Your "family" in TCB will always remember you.

I'm sorry to hear this...Thoughts and prayers to you and your family...

franny

I will pray, very sad this!
    Taking Care of Business
    Til we meet you again, may God bless you, Adios.

Smile

All the best to your Dad,you,and your family,and God Bless.

Just know that you are not alone, it's a long haul, and others have gone that road before you! We know what you are going through and we won't abandon you!
    Love & prayers! Again & again, little brother.

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

International Level rhythmknights's Avatar
    Prayers to you and your family, I only wish I had the perfect words to say.
    Your TCB friend, Sara
    All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset Baby, I'm forever yours

Dave

Dave

I Have Been Praying For Your Dad, An Will Continue. I Am Soooo Sorry To Hear He Is Worse, God Bless U An Your Family. Plz Email Me At Roni41m At Hotmail Dot Com. So How Have U Been, What Has Been Going On With U? I Sure Miss Ya. Take Care An God Bless U An Ur Family.

Luv, Roni

Thank You On Dave's Behalf For All Ur Prayers. I Sadly Report Dave's Father Passed Back In May. I Will Pass On To Him All The Prayers Everyone Gave. Please Pray For Him And His Family, They R Having A Hard Time Since His Passing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast