Thread: Elvis and Alfred Wertheimer ?

Question Elvis and Alfred Wertheimer ?

.... I was wondering something for a long time... is there any photographs out there of Elvis and Alfred Wertheimer together ? ..... I know Alfred spent alot of time with Elvis in 1956..and took some beautiful photos of him... I was just curious if they ever had a photo taken together.. I would love to see one...thanx for any help...Teresa

Loving elvis
    http://pa.photoshelter.com/c/contact...000PwPX6S_auj8

here some information for you with some pictures. Not sure if thats guy who you are looking for in the pictures.

Arrow

Yup, thats the guy...BUT... is there a photo of Elvis and Alfred taken together that somebody else took...Alfreds' photos are known around the world but I have not seen one of him and Elvis together...

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Elvis View Post
    Yup, thats the guy...BUT... is there a photo of Elvis and Alfred taken together that somebody else took...Alfreds' photos are known around the world but I have not seen one of him and Elvis together...
    I can't seem to come accoss one, hope someone could find one for you

Red face

...tHANK YOU PRESLEY31... I'LL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED IN HOPES OF SEEING ONE...IF I COME ACROSS ONE I WILL DEFFINATELY POST FOR EVERYONE TO SEE...AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH...TCB MY FRIEND

I'm going to venture to say, that you probably won't find a photo of the two of them standing side by side. Wertheimer was the paid photographer at that time, so unless there's a fan photo out there, it's going to be slim finding one.

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Elvis View Post
    NOPE!! Mr. Wertheimer said himself that there are no photographes of he and Elvis, although he did try to take some one day, but they didn't come out.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

I read somewhere that Elvis took him on a ride on his motorcycle and he tried taking a picture of himself with Elvis but Elvis was going to fast

Quote Originally Posted by Awickedreigndrop View Post
    I read somewhere that Elvis took him on a ride on his motorcycle and he tried taking a picture of himself with Elvis but Elvis was going to fast
    Too bad there's no photo of that - I'd have loved to have seen Wertheimer trying to hang on as Elvis sped about!

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

Me too! I'm trying to remember where I read that at because he also said that he ran out of gas and asked these girls to help and to pay them back he gave them kisses.

... I most certainly would not mind Elvis paying me back for anything in exchange for a kiss...even if he wanted my shirt,shoes,anything...LOL..just kiss me Elvis...wooo-hoooo...they must have loved that...what a great day in their life...wonder if Alfred got that photo ....LOL