Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Priscilla Presley Injured by Phoney Cosmetic Doc

Priscilla Presley Injured by Phoney Cosmetic Doc

I guess this explains her face...I hope she does get it fixed....I feel bad for her now....

http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/24/prisci...-cosmetic-doc/

My question is ...How gulible are these people that they just follow the herd???

I will never forget you Rosanne.
    R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

the herd

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    My question is ...How gulible are these people that they just follow the herd???
    hi funny lady. missed you ,out spending birthday money ,twin had to work. so , our dinner outing had to wait. isn't it nice. my motto of .i look good enough to be seen with me.

true...I wonder why she is just now letting this out - or did she? If I were her - I'd let others know - so we all weren't thinking what we were - "what the heck was she thinking!!??".......poor thing....I hope they can fix her....so there is silicone injected in her cheeks I guess....is why she can't smile properly......

No one could figure out what exactly Priscilla did to her face so this explains a lot. I know some quessed botox.... but is botox put in that area??? I thought only in the frown muscle area? If it were collagen it would have eventually dissipated.... that isn't happening. If it is free floating silicone ...how do they get that out of the face/lips without doing more dammage?

I do feel bad for these stars that screwed up their nice faces ...but..."What were they thinking" that they did not check out this dude messin' with their faces?

R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

I can't figure that out either how such a phony could get a hold of so many celebrities and ruin them. There is no way I would let anyone touch me without tons of credentials and references?????

Diane

This is really bad. I kept thinking it looked like sillicone or botox.
    Remember when so many women were getting breast implants?
    Infections occured and implants had to be removed.
    I won't judge them, just have to wonder why and why not check a doctors reputation ?
    Are we, the public, that fickle that some think they have to do that?
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Loving elvis
    I feel so sorry for the woman who faces are messed up and can't be fixed, such a shame people can't accept wrinkles and the whole package that comes with growing old.

one would think those with money. would use it to check these doc.s out.FIRST,and does anyone even know the long term side
    effects?

This is unbelievable. How could Priscilla go to a party for injections? You would think as smart as she is supposed to be that this would not happen. Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by cprimm View Post
    This is unbelievable. How could Priscilla go to a party for injections? You would think as smart as she is supposed to be that this would not happen. Unbelievable!
    I never knew she was suppose to be smart... but I did think anyone was smarter than THAT.
    I guess not. I hope the guy at least used a clean needle on each of his ginnie pigs.

R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

There was a story on this guy about a month ago on Good Morning America. At that time they failed to mention Priscilla. It's hard to believe that someone with her money and her connections would be naive enough to have facial work done by some guy at a party. Was she looking to save a buck, or what? Absolutely mind boggling. That must be the reason for the area on her chin and around her mouth that looks like little bumps under the skin. Unbelievable........

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    There was a story on this guy about a month ago on Good Morning America. At that time they failed to mention Priscilla. It's hard to believe that someone with her money and her connections would be naive enough to have facial work done by some guy at a party. Was she looking to save a buck, or what? Absolutely mind boggling. That must be the reason for the area on her chin and around her mouth that looks like little bumps under the skin. Unbelievable........
    Her upper lip is bumpy looking, too, Rosanne, or is that what you mean?

R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

I think Rosanne is talking about under the lips on the chin area.

Forever Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    I think Rosanne is talking about under the lips on the chin area.
    Yes...I was, but Carole is correct also. The ENTIRE area needs to be repaired.

Wow...This guy must have been very persuasive to fool so many people! Is he going to prison? Well, as for Priscilla, I really hope she can fix her face but I can't help wondering whether she'll correct it or make it worse! She must be extremely careful of her next steps from now on.
    Goodbye Rosanne...Your "family" in TCB will always remember you.

So true Liana...anything that is done now, will be a risk. If this silicone was not FDA approved, then who knows exactly what they might be dealing with...? And, if it is like most of the injectable silicones, there most likely will be some lingering effects that surgery cannot correct.

You know, one would think that these celeb's would be a bit more concerned with the outcome of these procedures. There is no way in the devil's den that I would take a chance on that...and I ain't even in the spotlight...except maybe during deer hunting season...

(Gee whiz...just can't move past that mating service thing...)

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    So true Liana...anything that is done now, will be a risk. If this silicone was not FDA approved, then who knows exactly what they might be dealing with...? And, if it is like most of the injectable silicones, there most likely will be some lingering effects that surgery cannot correct.

You know, one would think that these celeb's would be a bit more concerned with the outcome of these procedures. There is no way in the devil's den that I would take a chance on that...and I ain't even in the spotlight...except maybe during deer hunting season...

(Gee whiz...just can't move past that mating service thing...)

I never knew she was suppose to be smart... but I did think anyone was smarter than THAT.
    I guess not. I hope the guy at least used a clean needle on each of his ginnie pigs.

SweetCaroline - it was a joke girl. I said that "being a wise-arse".

Quote Originally Posted by cprimm View Post
    SweetCaroline - it was a joke girl. I said that "being a wise-arse".

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast