View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ELVIS' CHEST?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Masculine-Cute-Nice or...

20 25.32%
  • Enough to drive you insane because his chest is so sexy

62 78.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elvis ---- SHIRTLESS---YUPPPPIEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by ehollier View Post

Okay, Lea?? Rosanne??? Someone needs to own up to this naughty act of throwing yourselves at Elvis......or at the very least, your panties!!!!!!!
    Actually...I think these look like red Granny panties!!

Quote Originally Posted by shelley.m. View Post
    I have one question.Did Elvis have a "hairy chest?" Early Elvis pictures,you don't see much of a hairy chest,like you do later on in his career.
    You don't think it was just that as he got older, he got hairer?????? You know men and their testosterone..................maybe. I read somewhere that he always wore a shirt on the beach b/c he thought "Elvis" should have a hairer chest.........I wish we had someone who had 'first hand knowledge' of this phenomenon.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

I love elvis' hairy chest in fact i love all of him. if only there was at least one pic of him Butt naked now that would get me hot!!! The very shape of him i find sexy. those arms and his back. My hands always start itching when i see elvis shirtless, itching to touch that is. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Elvis View Post
    Any way to see or get this photo in color...and maybe see the whole pix..bare-feet and all...LOL.. I know I'm probably asking alot but hey I'm an Elvis fan...or Elvis lover should I say...
    Help me lord!!!! Oh God, he was sooooo sexy. I think, I will faint here, I love this man so much. Anyway here is that picture in color, I hope you like it.... Great position, isn't it, huh? Sorry, maybe I repeated the pics, but my brain is a mess now... And about his chest... I love "Welcome To My World" from the Aloha rehearsal concert. Amazing. (Unfortunately I didn't find it on YouTube). But maybe you know what I am thinking about...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EcranFollowthatdream.jpg   elvismod4.jpg   elvisleather.jpg  

ep2mod_323046.jpg   With fans 1970.jpg   1970CrossStitchTommyTCB.jpg  

afh08.jpg  
    Last edited by cibetty; 05-09-2008 at 12:42 AM.

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

<P>
    Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Thank goodness someone else has noticed this. One night on the phone Gail and I had a long discussion about it. In all of the silly 60's beach movies there was nary a hair to be found on his chest...jump ahead to the 70's and it's a whole new hairy world out there. I assume that they were shaving his chest in the 60's, but the real question is what in the world for???
    Rosanne-I can't believe that you and Gail entertain each other discussing Elvis' chest hair.......lol.....however, I did see this picture and its there. Maybe it was b/c his true hair color was so light that this invisible chest hair was difficult to detect. In the movie "Follow that Dream" (my favorite!!), you can see how much lighter his hair is than when it was dyed.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Thank goodness someone else has noticed this. One night on the phone Gail and I had a long discussion about it. In all of the silly 60's beach movies there was nary a hair to be found on his chest...jump ahead to the 70's and it's a whole new hairy world out there. I assume that they were shaving his chest in the 60's, but the real question is what in the world for???
    Ok Rosanne, I did some hard and long research tonight and looked all of those movie pictures that are catalogued here. I will spare you the miserable details and not clutter up this thread with more pictures of Elvis without a shirt and so forth, but the hair is THERE girlfriend!! Another guess would be perhaps that with all of the stage makeup that was used, it just got covered up so that it couldn't be detected on screen or in pictures. But, it is there!!! I hope this eases your and Gail's mind. I know it does mine. Now, what else do you want me to check out???? lol.......

University of Memphis

I think he sometimes shaved his chest (or probably somebody did it to him), sometimes he didn't. Anyways he never had beard, that's for sure (I only saw him with beard in the "Charro" movie and he looked really great). I won't post more pic on this thread either. This is strange, because I usually absolutely didn't like men with hairy chest, but I think Elvis was attractive with or without it. Anyways I love the whole man with his inside beauty, not only because of his physical appearance.
    Last edited by cibetty; 05-09-2008 at 02:18 AM.

I LOVE
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

I thought about this scene from the Aloha rehearsal. Someone has just uploaded it on YT. It made me crazy when I saw it first time LOL... I love the song (really beautiful), I love the man.

[YT]_JbhLGFb5Kk[/YT]

I LOVE

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    Wow I love that scene from the Aloha concert. Did you see the way he teases the audience by rubbing that tissue over his chest!!! Yummy! I just love his hairy chest in those jumpsuits. So sexy. The man had it and he gives it to me everytime..... You know the feeling girls!!! HaHa.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    Wow..... The man had it and he gives it to me everytime..... You know the feeling girls!!! HaHa.
    Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the feeling, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its an almost unconscious sexuality that he just gives off!!!!!! Enough to drive a woman absolutely mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

University of Memphis

I've always loved the young Elvis!!! Hairy chest or not!
    Last edited by shelley.m.; 11-19-2008 at 10:19 PM.
    The One and Only King of Rock'n'Roll.

well my uncles wife to be does not like elvis music and she laughed when we said elvis was good lookin she said he's just some old fat guy but we showed her hawaii and she was glued to the t.v screen like a kid in a sweet shop she said he sure was one dam good lookin doll very hot indeed then she saw the 68 comeback and had to agree the elvis was no.1 on looks she is still unsure about the music be we are getting there i think elvis knew what he was doing at all times and he knew he could drive the girls wild just by being him that video just proves what we already know so thanks for posting it i loved the video

oh found a few more pics hope you like these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00ep.jpg   000epshirtless.jpg   00ladies.jpg  

what is she gazing at ?! Can't she just play her role like a good mannered girl ?!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 286_280324.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning View Post
    what is she gazing at ?! Can't she just play her role like a good mannered girl ?!!!!!
    I don't know what she coudl be looking at. What do you think he is hiding under the table???????? lol

University of Memphis

lol well whatever it is she sure dosent look happy or is she too busy staring the silly woman lol

I don't know what she coudl be looking at. What do you think he is hiding under the table???????? lol
    Oh Come on ! you are a sharp lady ! you wanna say you didn't notice she's gazing at his chest ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistymorning View Post
    Oh Come on ! you are a sharp lady ! you wanna say you didn't notice she's gazing at his chest ?!!
    Ya know, maybe he was having some problems again with his pants under there just like in the dance scene.....lol.......... (that's what I was REALLY think!!!!!!!!!) lol

University of Memphis

Ya know, maybe he was having some problems again with his pants under there just like in the dance scene.....lol.......... (that's what I was REALLY think!!!!!!!!!) lol
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

lol oh my well if thats the case she should be looking a bit more happy lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast