Thanks for the info, presley31! From what I see, Ginger Alden has sold more Elvis' items than anyone else has sold before! Let's count the items toghether;
1. A diamond and gold pendant,
2. The Ram head neclace,
3. the "Elvis' Abalone and Mother of Pearl Crusifix",
4. The Black Star Sapphire Ring,
5. Handwritten notes of Elvis on numerology,
6. An old oil painting of Elvis' Lisa Marie plane,
7. The Concho Style belt from her collection,
8. Even Concert Stickers!
My question is; Has this woman sold EVERYTHING that Elvis gave her the little time they were toghether?? She didn't leave anything unsold?