Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek at Heinz Ketchup New Elvis Commercial.

Loving elvis

Sneak Peek at Heinz Ketchup New Elvis Commercial.

This is an Elvis Unlimited exclusive! Heinz ketchup has just filmed an Elvis commercial starring New York's own Elvis, Gene Dinapoli.

This commercial will air in the United States very soon. But you have the first look at the commercial before it airs!

Sneak Peek at Heinz Ketchup New Elvis Commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAvp13uQIwU
    Heinz - Aw Dang

2008/03/14 Gene Dinapoli - www.elvisunlimited.com / www.epgold.com

Coming On Strong
    that's pretty funny....
    elvisspankme

Thanks for posting the Video Jen, it is different for sure. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Weird but cute....thanks Jen.

Diane

Oh boy...another commercial that makes fun of the fat Elvis. This is the image that is so hard for some of the young kids of today to get past. To them....that is Elvis.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Weird but cute....thanks Jen.

Diane
    yep l thought the same diane

i DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF ELVIS ITS DISERESPECTFULL AND I CANT BELEIVE THAT YOU POST ON HERE .

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by hot for elvis 69 View Post
    i DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF ELVIS ITS DISERESPECTFULL AND I CANT BELEIVE THAT YOU POST ON HERE .
    like everything in elvis world get posted on forums good or bad, people have a choice to make up there own minds. I take everything people do with a gain of salt cause l know the how elvis was and he wasn't fat, but no matter people will always have something to say.

International Level SeeSeeRider777's Avatar
    This is bad because they are just showing to the people who really dont know who Elvis is as this fat guy. They should stop these stupid commericals of Elvis. Yes Elvis was out of shape but it was for only 2 years of his career. What about the rest of the time, when he was in top forum and was setting records? They should make commericals about that. Show some respect for the King
    "When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was a hero in the movie. So every dream that I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times. I learned very early in life that without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend; without a song. So I keep singing a song." - Elvis Presley

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeSeeRider777 View Post
    This is bad because they are just showing to the people who really dont know who Elvis is as this fat guy. They should stop these stupid commericals of Elvis. Yes Elvis was out of shape but it was for only 2 years of his career. What about the rest of the time, when he was in top forum and was setting records? They should make commericals about that. Show some respect for the King
    Yep that was right they should choose proper commericals, l guess some people like to look at elvis in his rough time which is really sad.

I cant see whats funny about that at all.
    elvislady

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Yep that was right they should choose proper commericals, l guess some people like to look at elvis in his rough time which is really sad.
    First of all I didn't really 'get' the commercial. Then, I was at first a little angry that they chose a bad portrayal of Elvis. But in all fairness, imo, I think people will look at this guy and laugh at the poor guy impersonating Elvis. They probably won't think - oh yeah, that's Elvis. It just doesn't look like Elvis. I still prefer the other commercials where the image is of a real Elvis, like this one.

[YT]MHGrEYT2q1I[/YT]

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    I take everything people do with a gain of salt cause l know the how elvis was and he wasn't fat, but no matter people will always have something to say.
    The real problem is that we was overweight towards the end, and that is all they ever focus on. They always feel the need to show him in the iconic Aloha jumpsuit....the same jumpsuit that made him look like a million dollars when he actually wore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisarose View Post
    First of all I didn't really 'get' the commercial. Then, I was at first a little angry that they chose a bad portrayal of Elvis. But in all fairness, imo, I think people will look at this guy and laugh at the poor guy impersonating Elvis. They probably won't think - oh yeah, that's Elvis. It just doesn't look like Elvis. I still prefer the other commercials where the image is of a real Elvis, like this one.

[YT]MHGrEYT2q1I[/YT]
    I agree with you 100% Lisa....this is a great commercial. Not only is the Heinz commercial a terrible parody of Elvis....it's also a dumb commercial. I saw nothing funny or catchy to it.

Don't like it at all! It's tacky, at best. And who the heck ever told that cat that he even faintly resembles Elvis??? This is sad....

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    And who the heck ever told that cat that he even faintly resembles Elvis???
    Who the heck told Heinz that it was a good commercial??

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Who the heck told Heinz that it was a good commercial??
    Whoever it was sure did tell 'em a lie!

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Oh boy...another commercial that makes fun of the fat Elvis. This is the image that is so hard for some of the young kids of today to get past. To them....that is Elvis.
    That sum's it up.This is why Elvis is basically considered a joke to most younger people.It's why he isnt taken as seriously as other artists like the Beatles.To many he's jsut a punchline to a joke.The recent candy bar by Reeses's wasnt any better either.

yup i agree with jak he is like a joke they always seem to make fun of his waight or his fod intake or the thank you ,thank you very much line but i did like the one posted by lisarose

Thumbs down

STUPID!!!!
    TCB W/TLC (((HUGS))...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast