Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Elvis Trivia NO.1

  1. #1
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362

    Elvis Trivia NO.1

    Its time for a little Elvis Trivia.....nothing too hard to start with...and no prizes either not much to play for then
    Still...have a go...as i said an easy start
    1. what order did sisters Michelle,Barbara and Irene belong to in Change Of habit ? ( not that easy )
    2. What was Vince Bradley trying to get Mike and Danny to smuggle into Canada in It happened at the worlds fair ?
    3. What Club did Elvis sing 'Return To Sender' in, in the film Girls,Girls,Girls ?
    4. What was Chad's Dogs name in Blue Hawaii ?
    5. What was Elvis On Tour's original title ?

    Well...some of them are pretty easy
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  2. #2

    question# 5

    #5...the Elvis Show?????? or The Elvis Presley Show?

    (I have a Belgian movie poster with the title.." MGM presents The Elvis Show")

  3. #3
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by howardrobardhughes
    #5...the Elvis Show?????? or The Elvis Presley Show?

    (I have a Belgian movie poster with the title.." MGM presents The Elvis Show")

    Not sure whether that was a planned title of Elvis on Tour or not ( i know the poster you mean ).....but its not the answer i was looking for
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  4. #4
    Walking In Memphis Sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,686
    That number 5 probably is "Standing Room Only".

    I'll have a go at the other ones tomorrow...

    Sonny

  5. #5
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny
    That number 5 probably is "Standing Room Only".

    I'll have a go at the other ones tomorrow...

    Sonny

    Sure is Sonny One down four to go.............
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  6. #6
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained
    I don't know one

    Is this what you call easy NR
    Oh come on Unchained....they will get harder mate No4 is pretty easy
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  7. #7
    TCB Mafia buttonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    1,569
    NR, after reading the q's ,...i got to my DVD player and played Blue Hawaii...tried to see Chad's dog name...i cant find it though,..gee is this so hard

  8. #8
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Oh, come on people....

    Or do you want to give up and i will set some easier ones
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  9. #9
    Walking In Memphis Sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,686
    Okay, since nobody is answering, I'll have a shot at number 4.

    Wasn't that Elvis' own dog in that movie. If so, it's real name was Brutus. In the movie it's called Albert!

    Sonny

  10. #10
    International Level
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny
    Okay, since nobody is answering, I'll have a shot at number 4.

    Wasn't that Elvis' own dog in that movie. If so, it's real name was Brutus. In the movie it's called Albert!

    Sonny
    LOL, no Sonny, Brutus "played" Albert in Live a Little, Love a Little!

    Dang if I can remember the little Korgi's name in Blue Hawaii though

  11. #11
    TCB Mafia buttonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    1,569
    gee, NR ...did you have any easier trivia in your book

  12. #12
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    LOL, no Sonny, Brutus "played" Albert in Live a Little, Love a Little!

    Dang if I can remember the little Korgi's name in Blue Hawaii though
    Yes, afraid you are wrong there Sonny

    Quote Originally Posted by buttonhead
    gee, NR ...did you have any easier trivia in your book
    Yep

    On a serious note though...i thought three out of the five were real easy Suprised no-one knows them....especially the question about It Happened at the world's fair....i thought that would have been the first to go.....want some clues then i guess
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  13. #13
    Walking In Memphis Sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,686
    Yes, I'm afraid so... That's an entirely diff'rent dog, isn't it?

    Nice name though: Albert... (just kidding!)

    Give us some clues, come on Nightrider. But just because this is part one of your trivia's, okay?
    I really like these type of things, you know?

    Sonny

  14. #14
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny
    Yes, I'm afraid so... That's an entirely diff'rent dog, isn't it?

    Nice name though: Albert... (just kidding!)

    Give us some clues, come on Nightrider. But just because this is part one of your trivia's, okay?
    I really like these type of things, you know?

    Sonny
    Some clue's....ok i will think about that
    Its very difficult picking the questions....'cause if they are too easy then everyone will know them and it becomes pointless,as it would last a few seconds flat

    A clue to question 3.....Captain Hook would have been at home there
    Any help ?
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  15. #15
    TCB Mafia buttonhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    1,569
    the dog in that Blue Hawaii was called as DUKE....i dont know any other name

  16. #16
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by buttonhead
    the dog in that Blue Hawaii was called as DUKE....i dont know any other name
    Thats the answer......

    two down....three to go
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  17. #17
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    337
    The Worlds fair question : was it Marijuana/Grass/hemp ...or just Tobacco ?


    jb

  18. #18
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by jbgude
    The Worlds fair question : was it Marijuana/Grass/hemp ...or just Tobacco ?


    jb
    None of them i am afraid....some thing soft
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


  19. #19
    International Level
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider
    None of them i am afraid....some thing soft
    Milk...... rice...... stuffed animals....... cotton .....

    Hey, it's been a long time since I watched this movie

  20. #20
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The south Midlands - UK
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Milk...... rice...... stuffed animals....... cotton .....

    Hey, it's been a long time since I watched this movie
    Oh so close Cherokee.....the last two that is
    TCB Chris.

    ---------------------------------------


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Elvis Trivia
    By geordie in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 08:01 AM
  2. Elvis Trivia No9
    By NightRider in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 04:47 AM
  3. Elvis Trivia No8
    By NightRider in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 03:26 PM
  4. Elvis Trivia No7
    By NightRider in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 06:01 PM
  5. Elvis Trivia No6
    By NightRider in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •