Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Elvis And Girls,girls,girls,girls

ok i found a few more pics of elvis with the ladies so i thought i would post them i also have a question for you ladies if you were in cillas shoes would you have done what she did just walk out and leave elvis or would you have stayed with him and tried to make the best of a bad situation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4405.jpg   700218_c_nv_las_vegas_janice_obrien_vc_001.jpg   here_s_lookinat_you_kid.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by goodelvisgirl View Post
    ok i found a few more pics of elvis with the ladies so i thought i would post them i also have a question for you ladies if you were in cillas shoes would you have done what she did just walk out and leave elvis or would you have stayed with him and tried to make the best of a bad situation
    Personally, I believe that she endured more than any married woman should have had to endure and think she put up with it for longer than most would have. Between all of the guys that he kept around, the pills, pills and more pills, guns and his rampant infidelity, would you stay around???? (Please no hate mail!!!) But he DID look GOOD!!!!!!!!!! No argument there.
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

John Bakke, professor emeritus
    University of Memphis

It's not in my basic nature to quit and run so I would have stayed and tried to make the best of it.

Diane

yup i think you are right i don't think i could have stuck around as long as she did even though he was dam good lookin although i maybee would have tried a little harder to make it work but i i can never stop asking myself what if she had stayed things might have been alot different but i think she did what she thought was right for her at the time

yup i think you are right i don't think i could have stuck around as long as she did even though he was dam good lookin although i maybee would have tried a little harder to make it work but i i can never stop asking myself what if she had stayed things might have been alot different but i think she did what she thought was right for her at the time
    Yes, I've always wondered "what if things had worked out differently" and I'm sure he did, too. Marriage is difficult enough with the normal stuff -- asking to contend with all of that other stuff is more than any marriage could take. But I do ask often "What if....??" I think she does too. (please no hate mail)
    "More people today should see him not simply as a performer, but as an artist with a great soul."

University of Memphis

yep i think deep down elvis was a family man and he needed a family and family life to come home to and not having that must have been tough but thnk elvis wanted family life and on the road life and cilla probably just gave up trying to make elvis a proper husband it must be hard being in the public eye and sharing your husband and your home with other people and all those women

yep i think deep down elvis was a family man and he needed a family and family life to come home to and not having that must have been tough but thnk elvis wanted family life and on the road life and cilla probably just gave up trying to make elvis a proper husband it must be hard being in the public eye and sharing your husband and your home with other people and all those women
    I imagine it is. Anyone ever had this problem with their spouse?????

University of Memphis

just looking at elvis and his life style she must have knew what she was getting into he was loved my millions and with that twinkle in his eye and those good looks and women throwing themselfs at him she must have knew he was not going to be a one woman man i wonder if she thought she could change him

just looking at elvis and his life style she must have knew what she was getting into he was loved my millions and with that twinkle in his eye and those good looks and women throwing themselfs at him she must have knew he was not going to be a one woman man i wonder if she thought she could change him
    Yes, you correct. He did have legions of female fans throwing themselves after him; however, the entire time she lived at Graceland before they married and the first 2 years they were married, he didn't do live performances or concerts. I don't think she could have envisioned what was in the future. Plus, she admitted that she wasn't expecting a baby so soon either and had hoped to spend more time with him while away on locations.

University of Memphis

its a shame that they couldn't make it work out i think elvis might have been with us for a few more years if she had stayed but i also think in her leaving elvis sang some fantastic songs sung with such feeling and i think they were a reflection of there break up but i'm sure elvis was not all to blame i am sure both of them did wrong and both were probably to blame none of them were perect

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910