Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2043

Thread: New here? Please present yourself here

Re: New here? Please present yourself here

good to see so many new members on the board, can't wait for the posts to begin

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

Hello,
    My name is David Smith,
    Er...I was going to put some photos of myself on here and ask for some sort of friendship but I just dont have the nerve.
    I have done this before, looked for friends and got nothing but abuse and trouble on websites,
    All I can say is, I am 38 and have been into Elvis since I was 10. I have some photos of myself so you can see if you would like to talk to me, I know how in todays society people are judged by thier looks so I can show you a photo of myself before we become friends.
    I am looking and have been since I was a kid, a friend who likes Elvis maybe a girl if possible.
    Crazy as it sounds I have never had any friends in my life, only my parents. And I already lost one of them
    Dont tell girls you like Elvis, well I want to meet girls who like Elvis lol anyone who likes Elvis.
    I think Elvis is the key to me meeting people somehow. And making my life better through his music and meeting people, but I have yet to meet anyone.
    Last edited by Dave TCB; 04-12-2012 at 12:58 AM.

This is what an AA meeting must be like(no offense intended) Hi I'm Sarah and I'm an Elvis addict! Joined the site couple of years ago but have only started using it in the last year. Have met some amazing people here even my soul sister(you know who you are!) I''m 40 plus tax, single . Live in Ireland and work as a teacher which often wrecks my head. This is why E is vital in my life to make it bearable. Haven't included photo as fear being arrested for crimes against humanity if I was to inflict one on the public. Loovee reading, talking & thinking about E. Anybody who'd like to share their thoughts with me on this beautiful obsession please feel free to make contact. Slan.
    Last edited by readyseve; 04-12-2012 at 05:42 AM.

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Welcome Dave TCB,

I think you will find here that most of the people that are on these forums are very nice. We all love Elvis just as much as the next person. I would tell you to become active in the forums and you will become friends with people from all over the world. You have at least one friend already, me. So welcome and enjoy!

It is fun to talk with people that love Elvis as much as I do. My family members know not to get me talking about Elvis because I may not shut up. So it is nice to talk with people who love talking about our guy. I was in Memphis during Elvis week 2 years ago and talked with people in person that loved talking about Elvis too and it was so fun.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Hi everyone,

Before I introduce myself I would like to thank King of The Whole World for his help this past week, it is greatly appreciated.

My name is Jen, I'm from the UK and like all of you, am here because of Elvis. I really got into Elvis after hearing Suspicious Minds on the local radio station and realised I'd never seen the video (if one had been made at all). From there it snow-balled and is still gathering momentum.

I just can't believe it took me all this time to find the man and the music. I will obviously enjoy my time here now I found you too

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Hi everyone,

Before I introduce myself I would like to thank King of The Whole World for his help this past week, it is greatly appreciated.

My name is Jen, I'm from the UK and like all of you, am here because of Elvis. I really got into Elvis after hearing Suspicious Minds on the local radio station and realised I'd never seen the video (if one had been made at all). From there it snow-balled and is still gathering momentum.

I just can't believe it took me all this time to find the man and the music. I will obviously enjoy my time here now I found you too
    Jenni,

You are very welcome. It was my pleasure to help you. I will see you around the forums and welcome aboard.

I love Suspicious Minds, that’s a good song to play for someone that hasn’t heard much of Elvis music. I was about 7 or 8 when my aunt played Heartbreak Hotel and Hound Dog, I was hooked for ever.

TCB,
    Chris

RIP Tommy

Hi Chris,

I've always loved Suspicious Minds and Always on my Mind, but had never seen any videos, the only images of Elvis I remember were from the jailhouse rock era to the very late 70s, there was never any of the middle. But I started to look, and now I'm in for life. I just wish for a delorean soooo bad!!

Jen x

Hello all! I'm Stephanie (Steffie) and I was born under Alabama sun 31 years ago. I've been close to Elvis' music since I was 6 ..... gosh...that's a long time ago... My favorite era is definitely the 70's, but of course I listen to music from all eras.
    Anyway, I'm very pleased to meet you all and I don't mind making new friends here

A very warm welcome to all new members, so very wonderful to have you all here, have lots of fun.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

Quote Originally Posted by alabama_sun View Post
    Hello all! I'm Stephanie (Steffie) and I was born under Alabama sun 31 years ago. I've been close to Elvis' music since I was 6 ..... gosh...that's a long time ago... My favorite era is definitely the 70's, but of course I listen to music from all eras.
    Anyway, I'm very pleased to meet you all and I don't mind making new friends here
    Welcome aboard Stephanie, you will have fun talking with fans from all over the globe. Your story is similar to mine I will be 34 in August and I started listening to Elvis when I was 6 years old too. I have been hooked ever sense.

TCB,
    Chris

RIP Tommy

welcome Stephanie. i hope you enjoy your stay here
    Quote Originally Posted by alabama_sun View Post

Quote Originally Posted by richardo316 View Post
    welcome Stephanie. i hope you enjoy your stay here
    Thank you Ricardo I will enjoy my time here and hopefully make new friends. Fingers crossed

i would love to be your friend Stephanie

Welcome to our great community Stephanie

A warm welcome to all new members. Have lots of fun here.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

Cadillac King

As I keep mentioning to the mods - who ignore me - you DON"T have new members, not since May.

Re: Greetings from Germany

not new but my name is kat nice to meet u all

Hello!! I haven't introduced myself yet!!
    I have been a member like for a whole year but never thought about posting until yesterday!!
    My name is Elizabeth, I live in florida, I am 22 years old & just LOVE Elvis Presley!!

Hello to everyone ^^
    I was raised on rock, I got rhythm in my soul; I was born to love the beat, I was made for rock & roll.

Quote Originally Posted by LizZzie View Post
    Hello!! I haven't introduced myself yet!!
    I have been a member like for a whole year but never thought about posting until yesterday!!
    My name is Elizabeth, I live in florida, I am 22 years old & just LOVE Elvis Presley!!

Hello to everyone ^^
    Welcome aboard Elizabeth!

RIP Tommy

thank you for the welcoming i love Elvis