Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5191949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2043

Thread: New here? Please present yourself here

Re: New here? Please present yourself here

Hi! I'm Valerie, and I'm a 16 year old teen from Canada and I love listening to Elvis' songs, watching his movies, reading about him, shopping for Elvis stuff hahah basically everything that is about Elvis! ^^
    I love this website, especially the gallery section! There are so many rare photos of Elvis you wouldn't find anywhere else online

If you have a youtube channel, feel free to add me as a friend
    Last edited by iheartelvis; 04-23-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Welcome Valerie, thank you for your compliments, and I hope you have lots of fun here. It's really a pleasure to have young members who adore Elvis! Great video.

A big welcome all new members, enjoy!!

Tommy
    TCB Team

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

Roustabouts

Hello all Elvis fans My name is Yemina and I'm 20 years old. It is very nice to be here. Hope to make lots of new friends See you!

Hi Friends
    I am new in this community and I like this community I want to share my hobbies with you that is movies music and dancing but more like enjoy with friends.
    Thanks

Hello all!! My name is Michelle. Im 32 years old. (8/17/78) Im from Atlanta (ga) but now I live in NYC..... Im also married,and I have 2 boys! I have been a (huge) Elvis fan since I can remember!!!! Picture in profile.

Hi all! I'm Carley! I'm 18 and live in the north eastern corner of Georgia. I've been a lurker on this site for about a year but this is my first official post - you all seem very knowledgeable and warm so I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

TO ALL OF OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBERS!!!

We are thrilled to have you all here and we hope you enjoy being a part of our TCB-World family!!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Hello.
    My names Stella, I'm 26 (27 on the 11th of March), a music performance student and I live in England...and I lurve me some Elvis!!
    Hope you are all well.

x

Hi all,

John, 37 years old from Michigan, USA.

TCB
    "I believe in the Bible. I believe that all good things come from God. I don't believe I'd sing the way I do if God hadn't wanted me to." -Elvis Presley

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious Mind View Post
    Hi all,

John, 37 years old from Michigan, USA.

TCB
    Welcome to the TCB-World Family John!!

We're glad to have you here and hope you enjoy TCB-World!!

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Hi!Newbie

Hi,
    I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kajo and am an Opera singer. I have been an Elvis fan since I was 6 years old and he's the reason I became a professional singer.He's my music idol. I have been reading threads on this forum for quite a while so I thought I might register aswell Oh yeah Forgot to say a couple things about myself. I live in a beautiful city in a beautiful apartment in the hills (park forest) with my beautiful wife and little chihuahua baby. We have been married for 3 years now and are together for 5. Last week was our 3rd wedding anniversary. It's funny we've met on the net on a music forum just like this one.
    Last edited by Kajo; 07-25-2012 at 03:47 AM.

TCB Mafia

Re: Hi!Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kajo View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kajo and am an Opera singer. I have been an Elvis fan since I was 6 years old and he's the reason I became a professional singer.He's my music idol. I have been reading threads on this forum for quite a while so I thought I might register aswell
    Hi Kajo,

Welcome to the Forum. Dame Kiri Te Kanewa when asked on a chat show who she thought was the best ever singer stated 'the Early Elvis Presley'. As an opera singer, how do you rate Elvis' voice and what was his range?

Brian

Welcome aboard Kajo!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Quinn View Post
    Hi Kajo,

Welcome to the Forum. Dame Kiri Te Kanewa when asked on a chat show who she thought was the best ever singer stated 'the Early Elvis Presley'. As an opera singer, how do you rate Elvis' voice and what was his range?

Brian
    Thanks for the welcoming Brian. Well I have to say that I'm amazed by Elvis' singing from day to day. He had a very wide vocal range. He liked to explore his voice.He was a baritone who could sing some high tenor notes effortlessly.I always wondered who taught him to sing. It was his dear and true friend Charlie Hodge who showed him the tricks.Sure that he was very very talented but you can hear when you listen to Elvis sing that he was a trained singer.I'm talking about the 70's when his voice matured. Even though in the 60's you can hear the change and transformation in his voice when he came out of the army.That means that he was definitely working and practicing there.H was only away for 2 years but believe me you can learn a ot and make quite a progress in 2 years.If he didn't have formal lessons then he was definitely working with Charlie on tricks and breathing techniques...About his range as already said once before somewhere Elvis had a vocal range of 2 octaves and a third.
    Last edited by Kajo; 06-26-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Big welcome to all new members, have lots of fun here.

Hey guys!

My name is Rebecca, I'll be 21 in March, and I live on Cape Cod, MA. I've actually been a really huge Michael Jackson fan for 8 years now, and just recently I've been addicted to Elvis Presley. I seriously cannot get enough of him. (I feel like I'm cheating, but oh well haha! They can both be my boys!) His face... like seriously?!? PERFECTION. I love his catchy little tunes, and he's all I've been playing in my car since December, when I fell in love with "Santa Claus is Back in Town." I've enjoyed learning about him so far, and being a Michael Jackson fan, I know there's a lot of WRONG information out there, and the only way to get the RIGHT info is to join a forum and hear it from die hard fans like you, and find other right sources. So I came here to learn and have some fun, no controversy/competition..I come in peace, I promise! I will respect your views if you respect mine. Also, I'll admit, I'll be saving 100000000000% of the pictures on here too! Oh and if you couldn't tell already from my username... I love shoes!

Backstage Pass

Smile Greetings from Germany

Hello TCB-World,

as a new member I would like to introduce myself shortly. I live in a very small town on the coast in the North of Germany. I am 47 years old, married and father of adult twins.

Elvis is a very important part of my life since 1981. It is connected to infinitely many events in our lives through his music. My wife and I see it as - if one may say this - to friend and family member.

My favorite song is "Suspicious Minds". The albums are going me enormously under the skin are: "Elvis Presley", "Elvis is back!", "From Elvis In Memphis", "On Stage" and "Elvis Country".

Among his films, "Elvis On Tour" is my absolute favorite. I do really aware of collecting only the publications by FTD-Records. Otherwise, I buy what I like.

Since this month, I try to create a small website about my many hobbies. In addition to Elvis, I'm looking for the German author Karl May, XBOX 360, photo editing, drawing, and recently also digital painting. At the time, a look at my site not worth because there is still no content and I'm working on the layout and adjustments.

I hope a nice Exchange about all topics related to Elvis and improve my bad English from the Forum.

One more question: I can't change my avatar. Where can I upload it?

Many dear greetings from Germany

Re: Greetings from Germany

Welcome to our Elvis World!

If you want we can be friends. I can not tell you exactly from when Elvis will control my life ...

For a very long time! I paint and sketch their portraits since I started to love him.

It does not matter, for now I will not write much. I do not know if you want to read :-)

I am writing because I am interested in your website. If there will be Elvis, I'll gladly look into it.

Greting from Polish
    Eva (twin sister).
    I'll Remember You!!!

Backstage Pass

Re: Greetings from Germany

Hello,
    yes, the largest portion of my web site is taken by Elvis some time. However, it mine is view until his life, session, films and other topics. The side is in German, though.

I like to accept your friendship. How you fantastically draw and paint!

Greetings Winston

A very warm welcome to you Winston, as well as all new members, have a great time here.