Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 262930313233343536

Thread: Coffin Pic Exposed!

well said this is an open discussion not a boxing ring we all are here to share our opinions and thoughts and discuss things in a sensible sivalised grown up manner without having to belittle and humiliate people with rude comments

Quote Originally Posted by TCBnAflash View Post
    And you keep believing what the media tells you. Let me ask you something, what did I do to deserve how rude you're acting towards me? All I did was share some opinions on something. Did you really need to get rude and insult me on a message board? I was trying to bring out a point that, When I tried to discuss something with logic you attacked my views on here. So no matter what I say or what I'd talk about, you chose to attack it. It's not my fault you can't deal with people that have different opinions. There is a thing called, private message on here but, what fun would that be to you?
    Another thing, I never once said that Elvis was still alive. This was regarding the phony picture placed in the coffin. I already know that you're going to say something to try and be-little me on here. Maybe you didn't get enough attention growing up or you were made fun of too many times. I must say that when you chose that screen name, you picked a perfect one for yourself. From what I see on here, it fits your personality perfect.

So go ahead and say more rude comments on me and try to turn things around to make me and others on here, who don't agree look stupid.
    You're obviously untouchable on here cause anyone one else with this attitude would've gotten kicked out.
    Don't take it personal; he treats everyone that way.
    And , if you must call him god; use the small g as he doesn't believe in that either....
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Don't take it personal; he treats everyone that way.
    And , if you must call him god; use the small g as he doesn't believe in that either....
    I don't take it personal it's more like, how could they allow this to go on?
    I really don't care about what the guy believes in, that's his choice but to slander someone for sharing their views tells me they can't handle a discussion.

Let's cool off the name calling and you know who you are. It's fine to debate, but please leave out the personal stuff.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

Hey Tommy, I just would like to know what defines a "Rude" statement towards someone?

BTW..Love the Avatar cool pic

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me! But could we take a detour, pick up Tony, and breeze through Memphis first???

I'd go along with that idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me! But could we take a detour, pick up Tony, and breeze through Memphis first???
    Um....well...where do I fit in the plan?

This is one thread going nowhere. And we left it open for a long time.

These subjects always lead to arguments and namecalling. I will close it now, and please don't start another thread about this subject.

Sonny