Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Coffin Pic Exposed!

lol that made me laugh i am starting to get lost with all this but that made me laugh
    Last edited by goodelvisgirl; 02-29-2008 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TCBnAflash View Post
    Why don't we take some more Short Cuts To Thinking and Did you know that Diet Coke is tasty and I "drink it just for the taste of it" and "Pomolive Softens hands while you do the dishes", and that if you eat Coco Puffs, you too, "will be Coo coo for Coco Puffs"
    You are the walrus, goo goo ga joob.

Well done. There's nothing quite like a logical, reasonable response to any post.

(And that was nothing like a logical, reasonable response to my post).

You keep believing, though. And keep watching the X-Files (again, that is not a documentary! )
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me! But could we take a detour, pick up Tony, and breeze through Memphis first???
    Hey, it's getting a little too serious in here again - I think we need to start writing again!! After we're done, we'll head out and pick up Tony and Rosanne, stop off in Memphis and find "others" and head on out to Hollywood. I think the bus ride will be fun but I'm driving!! Oh, by the way, I have to smoke cigars while I drive the bus too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    Hey, it's getting a little too serious in here again - I think we need to start writing again!! After we're done, we'll head out and pick up Tony and Rosanne, stop off in Memphis and find "others" and head on out to Hollywood. I think the bus ride will be fun but I'm driving!! Oh, by the way, I have to smoke cigars while I drive the bus too!!!

We could get a Priscilla wig, put it on Rosanne, and sit her beside of you... Instead of calling us the 'TCB detectives', would we then be labeled the 'TCB Mafia'...????

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

We could get a Priscilla wig, put it on Rosanne, and sit her beside of you... Instead of calling us the 'TCB detectives', would we then be labeled the 'TCB Mafia'...????
    Why does she have to sit by me? You think I parade around in jumpsuits or something?
    Something I've never told all you guys yet but I guess I'll go ahead and let it out. TCB did not really stand for Taking Care of Business....you see, Elvis named his logo after me - it really stood for "Totally Crazy Broad". Now, I've spilled the beans but you must admit I did keep it a secret for a very long time!!!
    Last edited by TotallyInsane; 02-29-2008 at 06:55 PM.

Why does she have to sit by me? You think I parade in jumpsuits or something?
    Something I've never told all you guys yet but I guess I'll go ahead and let it out. TCB did not really stand for Taking Care of Business....you see, Elvis named his logo after me - it really stood for "Totally Crazy Broad". Now, I've spilled the beans but you must admit I did keep it a secret for a very long time!!!
    And just exactly how closely related to ol' Scatter are you????

And just exactly how closely related to ol' Scatter are you????
    Now, I could never reveal that much detail!!!

Perhaps Aunt Lois knows...?

lol man you are some crazy folks

Perhaps Aunt Lois knows...?
    Oh, please don't call Aunt Lois and get her blood pressure up!!! She never did like to laugh much so she didn't care much for me "hanging" around Graceland!!!

Oh, please don't call Aunt Lois and get her blood pressure up!!! She never did like to laugh much so she didn't care much for me "hanging" around Graceland!!!
    ***uhhhh, Gail honey...I think you emphasized "hanging" a bit much. Kinda gave away the lineage to Scatter, didn't you????

***uhhhh, Gail honey...I think you emphasized "hanging" a bit much. Kinda gave away the lineage to Scatter, didn't you????
    Busted again!!!

Oh and by the way...

Aunt Lois says she didn't mind you "hanging" around Graceland...she just hated hearing Elvis rant all night long because the BANANA'S were all gone...

Maybe that is what Elvis meant when he sang...TOO MUCH MONKEY BUSINESS!

Maybe that is what Elvis meant when he sang...TOO MUCH MONKEY BUSINESS!
    He made a lot of references to me through the years - but it was well concealed (kinda like Pris living at Graceland for so many years)!!

And, yes, you're right he would get furious when he wanted a banana pudding and all the bananas were gone!!!! I WAS THE ONE!!!

He made a lot of references to me through the years - but it was well concealed (kinda like Pris living at Graceland for so many years)!!

And, yes, you're right he would get furious when he wanted a banana pudding and all the bananas were gone!!!! I WAS THE ONE!!!
    And of course, according to Aunt Lois, you left evidence.... May have been why he kept screaming: CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACK YARD!

Well, he had SUSPICIOUS MINDS about me but he never actually caught me!!

Ahhh...I think he pretty well knew what was up...wasn't he out back hollering "I SLIPPED, I STUMBLED, I FELL"???

No, actually, he was outback hollering "Britches" (I think that's what he was hollering anyway)!!

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    You are the walrus, goo goo ga joob.

Well done. There's nothing quite like a logical, reasonable response to any post.

(And that was nothing like a logical, reasonable response to my post).

You keep believing, though. And keep watching the X-Files (again, that is not a documentary! )
    And you keep believing what the media tells you. Let me ask you something, what did I do to deserve how rude you're acting towards me? All I did was share some opinions on something. Did you really need to get rude and insult me on a message board? I was trying to bring out a point that, When I tried to discuss something with logic you attacked my views on here. So no matter what I say or what I'd talk about, you chose to attack it. It's not my fault you can't deal with people that have different opinions. There is a thing called, private message on here but, what fun would that be to you?
    Another thing, I never once said that Elvis was still alive. This was regarding the phony picture placed in the coffin. I already know that you're going to say something to try and be-little me on here. Maybe you didn't get enough attention growing up or you were made fun of too many times. I must say that when you chose that screen name, you picked a perfect one for yourself. From what I see on here, it fits your personality perfect.

So go ahead and say more rude comments on me and try to turn things around to make me and others on here, who don't agree look stupid.
    You're obviously untouchable on here cause anyone one else with this attitude would've gotten kicked out.