Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffin Pic Exposed!

Quote Originally Posted by goodelvisgirl View Post
    waw this thread has chnged alot in the last few pages its got a bit personal and i am now confused
    Me too. That's what I get for going out and running errands..

Quote Originally Posted by ReGina_89 View Post
    too crafty for 1977 IMO... they had to hand do these things no photoshop or anything
    I'm not so sure, they did not have photoshop but magazines like the Enquirer and even movie mags had been doing this type thing for covers for years. Airbrushing and blending different pictures into one photo. Since the coffin picture has never looked real to me-it may be that this is true. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    I agree!

franny
    I agree. This is how a "coffin" thread turned out? Now we are on to Aunt Lois marrying Elvis??? HUH?????

Quote Originally Posted by ReGina_89 View Post
    too crafty for 1977 IMO... they had to hand do these things no photoshop or anything
    Agree with you on this.
    Security is not the absence of danger but the presence of God no matter what the danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    That's exactly why Vernon didn't get involved.
    Had that been my son and my family member trying to sell a picture .
    You can bet I would have gotten involved or died trying.

As it worked out, it helped set the stage for all the privacy rights that followed.And, the protection of all things Elvis. Elvis' name and likeness is protected and it's big business.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

International Level jean francois's Avatar
    I ask a question? What is the photo
    In the newspaper is true or elvis know an arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    Lois never said she married Elvis. OMGosh! Where do people come up with this stuff!!!!1
    That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.

knew those pics were fake all along ...why because elvis is still alive ! living in canada in my home..but who knows i can easily find countless pics of elvis in 76 77 with his eyes closed in adramatic moment of a song his head leaned back..with any graphic program i can place elvis in a coffin and make it look real..well peace to all
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I'm not so sure, they did not have photoshop but magazines like the Enquirer and even movie mags had been doing this type thing for covers for years. Airbrushing and blending different pictures into one photo. Since the coffin picture has never looked real to me-it may be that this is true. IMO
    They had all that technology only it was done mostly by hand. They would cut out a photo, place it where they wanted and take a picture of that.
    All that touch up stuff originated from as far back as the 30s.
    If you look at some of the Elvis movie posters they would take his head from another photo and place on a different body.
    For example check out the, Flaming Star movie poster(1961). He has no shirt on but that head was taken from a photo Elvis wearing a shirt. I'm not even sure if that's his body. They might have just kept the hands,not sure.

Here is a sample of a 1970s magazine

MissyM
    That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.
    Jak, you can think what you want. All I can tell you is that they get their information from a lot of sources. I guess if anyone knows that Elvis is dead it would be the family, so it makes no sense that she would say that. But you know what-give me 30 min. and I'll tell ya what she has to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TCBnAflash View Post
    They had all that technology only it was done mostly by hand. They would cut out a photo, place it where they wanted and take a picture of that.
    All that touch up stuff originated from as far back as the 30s.
    If you look at some of the Elvis movie posters they would take his head from another photo and place on a different body.
    For example check out the, Flaming Star movie poster(1961). He has no shirt on but that head was taken from a photo Elvis wearing a shirt. I'm not even sure if that's his body. They might have just kept the hands,not sure.

Here is a sample of a 1970s magazine

yep agree with you...plus that mag is hilarious what elvis did to cher mom reveals allcher not elvis type of woman
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    knew those pics were fake all along ...why because elvis is still alive ! living in canada in my home..but who knows i can easily find countless pics of elvis in 76 77 with his eyes closed in adramatic moment of a song his head leaned back..with any graphic program i can place elvis in a coffin and make it look real..well peace to all
    yep you're right

I have 2 questions:
    Does everyone believe anything they read in the National Enquirer ?
    If not ; why make anyone try to believe that picture is real?

This is not about Elvis being alive ..
    or else you must believe that too,because the NE said that is so.
    This is about a 'touched up "picture . Period.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    I know Nigel Patterson very well. They have a hoax theory page on EIN. That is where you saw that. How crude to say things like that about Aunt Lois.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I have 2 questions:

I think I'm in Love with you. :-D

I have 2 questions:

A "touched up" picture? I thought you said that you didn't believe the photo is real???

(not trying to start an argument...just asking an honest question)

IMO, Tony ,It is as I have read. It is a fake; drawn in because it was too dark to see a darn thing in that casket.

TCB: You say that now. You know not my gender nor my age .
    But, thanks for the thought.

IMO, Tony ,It is as I have read. It is a fake; drawn in because it was too dark to see a darn thing in that casket.

You're definitely right 'bout the original picture being too dark...but it is Elvis...that's the sad fact.

MissyM
    I talked to Lois and I'm sorry but I can't get a straight answer out of her. Some things she has a lot of clarity on and some things not. She is getting very up there in age. I really tried to ask a few times and she gets confused.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    Jak, you can think what you want. All I can tell you is that they get their information from a lot of sources. I guess if anyone knows that Elvis is dead it would be the family, so it makes no sense that she would say that. But you know what-give me 30 min. and I'll tell ya what she has to say about it.
    Dont waste youre time on my account.I was merely qouting a story that was posted on EIN.I have absolutely no interest when it comes to members of his extended family.