Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 708

Thread: Coffin Pic Exposed!

  1. #281
    Angel utmom2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    10,021
    Quote Originally Posted by goodelvisgirl View Post
    waw this thread has chnged alot in the last few pages its got a bit personal and i am now confused
    Me too. That's what I get for going out and running errands..

  2. #282
    TCB Mafia KPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,932
    Quote Originally Posted by ReGina_89 View Post
    too crafty for 1977 IMO... they had to hand do these things no photoshop or anything
    I'm not so sure, they did not have photoshop but magazines like the Enquirer and even movie mags had been doing this type thing for covers for years. Airbrushing and blending different pictures into one photo. Since the coffin picture has never looked real to me-it may be that this is true. IMO

  3. #283
    Angel utmom2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    10,021
    Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    I agree!

    franny
    I agree. This is how a "coffin" thread turned out? Now we are on to Aunt Lois marrying Elvis??? HUH?????

  4. #284
    Cadillac King Unique Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by ReGina_89 View Post
    too crafty for 1977 IMO... they had to hand do these things no photoshop or anything
    Agree with you on this.
    Security is not the absence of danger but the presence of God no matter what the danger.

  5. #285
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    That's exactly why Vernon didn't get involved.
    Had that been my son and my family member trying to sell a picture .
    You can bet I would have gotten involved or died trying.

    As it worked out, it helped set the stage for all the privacy rights that followed.And, the protection of all things Elvis. Elvis' name and likeness is protected and it's big business.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  6. #286
    International Level jean francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    canada quebec
    Posts
    976
    I ask a question? What is the photo
    In the newspaper is true or elvis know an arrangement

  7. #287
    TCB Mafia jak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    S.C. USA
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    Lois never said she married Elvis. OMGosh! Where do people come up with this stuff!!!!1
    That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.

  8. #288
    TCB Mafia epmoodyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,086
    knew those pics were fake all along ...why because elvis is still alive ! living in canada in my home..but who knows i can easily find countless pics of elvis in 76 77 with his eyes closed in adramatic moment of a song his head leaned back..with any graphic program i can place elvis in a coffin and make it look real..well peace to all
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

  9. #289
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I'm not so sure, they did not have photoshop but magazines like the Enquirer and even movie mags had been doing this type thing for covers for years. Airbrushing and blending different pictures into one photo. Since the coffin picture has never looked real to me-it may be that this is true. IMO
    They had all that technology only it was done mostly by hand. They would cut out a photo, place it where they wanted and take a picture of that.
    All that touch up stuff originated from as far back as the 30s.
    If you look at some of the Elvis movie posters they would take his head from another photo and place on a different body.
    For example check out the, Flaming Star movie poster(1961). He has no shirt on but that head was taken from a photo Elvis wearing a shirt. I'm not even sure if that's his body. They might have just kept the hands,not sure.





    Here is a sample of a 1970s magazine


  10. #290
    MissyM
    Guest
    That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.
    __________________________________
    Jak, you can think what you want. All I can tell you is that they get their information from a lot of sources. I guess if anyone knows that Elvis is dead it would be the family, so it makes no sense that she would say that. But you know what-give me 30 min. and I'll tell ya what she has to say about it.

  11. #291
    TCB Mafia epmoodyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,086
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBnAflash View Post
    They had all that technology only it was done mostly by hand. They would cut out a photo, place it where they wanted and take a picture of that.
    All that touch up stuff originated from as far back as the 30s.
    If you look at some of the Elvis movie posters they would take his head from another photo and place on a different body.
    For example check out the, Flaming Star movie poster(1961). He has no shirt on but that head was taken from a photo Elvis wearing a shirt. I'm not even sure if that's his body. They might have just kept the hands,not sure.





    Here is a sample of a 1970s magazine

    yep agree with you...plus that mag is hilarious what elvis did to cher mom reveals allcher not elvis type of woman
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

  12. #292
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by epmoodyblue View Post
    knew those pics were fake all along ...why because elvis is still alive ! living in canada in my home..but who knows i can easily find countless pics of elvis in 76 77 with his eyes closed in adramatic moment of a song his head leaned back..with any graphic program i can place elvis in a coffin and make it look real..well peace to all
    yep you're right

  13. #293
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    I have 2 questions:
    Does everyone believe anything they read in the National Enquirer ?
    If not ; why make anyone try to believe that picture is real?

    This is not about Elvis being alive ..
    or else you must believe that too,because the NE said that is so.
    This is about a 'touched up "picture . Period.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  14. #294
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.
    I know Nigel Patterson very well. They have a hoax theory page on EIN. That is where you saw that. How crude to say things like that about Aunt Lois.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  15. #295
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I have 2 questions:
    Does everyone believe anything they read in the National Enquirer ?
    If not ; why make anyone try to believe that picture is real?

    This is not about Elvis being alive ..
    or else you must believe that too,because the NE said that is so.
    This is about a 'touched up "picture . Period.
    I think I'm in Love with you. :-D

  16. #296
    Resident SP! Tony Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I have 2 questions:
    Does everyone believe anything they read in the National Enquirer ?
    If not ; why make anyone try to believe that picture is real?

    This is not about Elvis being alive ..
    or else you must believe that too,because the NE said that is so.
    This is about a 'touched up "picture . Period.

    A "touched up" picture? I thought you said that you didn't believe the photo is real???

    (not trying to start an argument...just asking an honest question)

  17. #297
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    IMO, Tony ,It is as I have read. It is a fake; drawn in because it was too dark to see a darn thing in that casket.



    TCB: You say that now. You know not my gender nor my age .
    But, thanks for the thought.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  18. #298
    Resident SP! Tony Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    IMO, Tony ,It is as I have read. It is a fake; drawn in because it was too dark to see a darn thing in that casket.

    You're definitely right 'bout the original picture being too dark...but it is Elvis...that's the sad fact.

  19. #299
    MissyM
    Guest
    I talked to Lois and I'm sorry but I can't get a straight answer out of her. Some things she has a lot of clarity on and some things not. She is getting very up there in age. I really tried to ask a few times and she gets confused.

  20. #300
    TCB Mafia jak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    S.C. USA
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.
    __________________________________
    Jak, you can think what you want. All I can tell you is that they get their information from a lot of sources. I guess if anyone knows that Elvis is dead it would be the family, so it makes no sense that she would say that. But you know what-give me 30 min. and I'll tell ya what she has to say about it.
    Dont waste youre time on my account.I was merely qouting a story that was posted on EIN.I have absolutely no interest when it comes to members of his extended family.

Similar Threads

  1. Elvis in his Coffin
    By elvis himselvis in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:08 AM
  2. Anyone find this strange about Elvis' coffin?
    By EP75 in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •