Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffin Pic Exposed!

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    I think I've been confused since around page 2!!! What are we arguing about again?
    I don't know anymore....I need a good strong drink!

Backstage Pass
    Here you see the two diffrent photo's. Now you can clearly see a slight diffrence of the angle the photo's are taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Ocean View Post
    Here you see the two diffrent photo's. Now you can clearly see a slight diffrence of the angle the photo's are taken.
    So.............which one is REAL????

Danny Ocean, the only difference I see is the angle of the Coffin, not the photo of Elvis.
    The photo is the same exact one on both angles. That's cause the cropped photo is just placed on a different photo of the coffin. If anything we would have then seen the face at a different angle.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I never have seen where anyone claimed a body was switched or a wax figure was there ...except the ones protesting so much.

This is about a "doctored "picture that NE claimed to have and put in their paper.
    None of this pictures are "real" .The one we're talking about is in the NE paper only.

Nice work, Simon sez....I agree .
    Then some need to brush up on their reading.
    And peppered throughout this thread and the prev. one regarding this topic were plenty of references to a wax figure. Also references made or inferred to doctored photo or has someone not read the thread all the way thru? LOL

No protesting just asking for facts of some people's "facts"...sort of like when they claimed something about aunt Lois.

Who was Aunt Lois?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    Then some need to brush up on their reading.
    And peppered throughout this thread and the prev. one regarding this topic were plenty of references to a wax figure. Also references made or inferred to doctored photo or has someone not read the thread all the way thru? LOL

No protesting just asking for facts of some people's "facts"...sort of like when they claimed something about aunt Lois.
    Anyone can turn anything into what's in their mind. Good or bad.
    Albert read it. That's all I need.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Who was Aunt Lois?
    Aunt Lois is Elvis' aunt; still living in Memphis.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Who was Aunt Lois?
    Aunt Lois is Elvis' deceased aunt.

Anyone can turn anything into what's in their mind. Good or bad.
    Albert read it. That's all I need.
    What are you talking about?

Also you insinuated that I was the one who thought Elvis was alive, well I'd like to see where I ever said any such thing?

Aunt Lois is Elvis' aunt; still living in Memphis.
    Check your facts, she passed away.

Check your facts, she passed away.
    When did that happen? We just sent money to help her a few months ago.
    This is terrible news.

Elvis 25th Commemorative Special

The biggest-selling issue of all time for The National Enquirer was the issue with this photo on the cover. It sold a record-breaking 700,000 copies. The photo of Elvis, lyingn in his copper coffin in the music room of Graceland, was snapped by a Presley relative (Billy Mann), with an Instamatic camera supplied by the Enquirer. Security was tripled to keep out uninvited reporters and fans, but the relative was able to shot three quick frames and stuff the camera in his pocket. He immediately departed Graceland and was whisked away in a waiting limo, and the film rushed to a secret photo lab. A special photo team was flown in to Memphis from Florida to process the film. When the film was developed, the first two frames were unusable, but the third and final frame is the one you see on the cover of the Enquirer. The photo was considered so sensational that a senior editor and a security guard were detailed to accompany it at all times. The Enquirer has permitted this photo to be published only on a few occasions.

Sidenote: the pic is also next to the article...I can scan and post for thos interested, along w/the ORIGINAL Enquirer front pic (not an ebay copy) and the pic inside from a further angle.

So those who say it's a fake please post an article stating so that is a RELIABLE source.

When did that happen? We just sent money to help her a few months ago.
    This is terrible news.
    Really?

I'm not sure how much more reliable you can get than the people that worked there and saw it all.

Really?
    Yes, it is and I don't appreciate hearing about it on here.
    Good grief.

I'm not sure how much more reliable you can get than the people that worked there and saw it all.
    Is there an article where they discuss it or in an interview, otherwise it's heresay...unlike the acct. I just posted.

Yes, it is and I don't appreciate hearing about it on here.
    Good grief.
    Hearing what?

Is there an article where they discuss it or in an interview, otherwise it's heresay...unlike the acct. I just posted.
    There's a whole book written about the History of the Nationnal Enquirer , by the man that worked there.Look it up.

Hearing what?
    In hearing about Aunt Lois' death. That was pretty cruel, IMO.
    I'm trying to reach the minister that went to help her and yes, it upsets me.