Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffin Pic Exposed!

Quote Originally Posted by LORRIELOVESELVIS View Post
    God Bless You Dear Elvis Presley.....
    May You Rest In Peace!

Even in death, Elvis hasn't been allowed to have any peace whatsoever...

I wouldn't trust Larry Gellar any farther than I could throw him....he's as phony as a six-dollar bill.....
    And I wouldn't believe Dick Grob ...so there you go.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I have about decided that when discussing the events of 08/16/77 I don't trust anyone.

Well, I don't know what to say! I was away on a trip in South Greece for two days and the moment I returned home, I entered the forum and I saw this thread. I don't know if the picture in the coffin is fake or not but I find the whole thing rather upseting even to think about it. Anyway, what's the point now? Elvis is dead...
    Goodbye Rosanne...Your "family" in TCB will always remember you.

What 'bout me???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    What 'bout me???????????????
    OK...I trust you. You were in the bathroom, right?

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    OK...I trust you. You were in the bathroom, right?
    Shhhhhh, I haven't written my book yet!!!

i think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this subject and give the tcb detectives a break
    Last edited by goodelvisgirl; 02-24-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post

I've never said that I believe Dick Grob....

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Saying that the coffin picture has been sold to the NE is a fake doesn't mean that anyone deny that Elvis actually died on August 16 1977. The discussion isn't about that.

Any bright person would understand that a picture of Elvis in a coffin would sell for big bucks. It could also be that the seller of this photograph has been in Graceland for the funeral. And also that he hasn't taken any pictures. And that he (plus perhaps more people) worked very hard that week on to fabricate this coffinpicture.
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

cofin picture

look at this

Roustabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    Says someone who writes things like:

Um....how else would they have examined his brain without opening his head?

We all now know that drugs played a role in Elvis's death--but I honestly don't believe that Vernon wanted to believe that drugs were involved. I say "involved" because an irregular heart beat is what is officially listed as the cause of death (and this was announced even before the autopsy was complete!). Vernon agreed to the autopsy but he did question the reasons for it before agreeing to the procedure. He wanted to find out why his son had died at such an early age. He actually thought that maybe Ginger or David or someone else could have possibly killed Elvis...so, in that respect, I don't blame Vernon for wanting an autopsy. And besides, I believe an autopsy would have had to have been performed anyway because Elvis died under what could be termed "suspicious circumstances".

and:

Why? Because, as Rosanne (I believe) said earlier, it was to see if he might have been felled by an aneurysm....

The brain is always--always examined in an autopsy. Any ME who doesn't is basically breaking the law.

and:

Anybody who's knowledgeable about autopsies should know that they do, in fact, examine the brain.

Take a look at this: Autopsy Procedure

One important piece of info there:

Bone saw - used to cut through bone or skull

and:

I'm sure you've seen both...but, in this instance (being that it was such a high-profile case/death) a complete and full autopsy was done on Elvis-which included a cranial autopsy

and:

According to a friend of mine who spoke with one of the four embalmers who worked on Elvis, the family asked for the Memphis Funeral home to make Elvis appear like he did in the 1950s. That's why he looks so young.

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hot for elvis View Post

look at this
    THANKS FOR POSTING THIS...

I've never seen a color version of this photo...it definitely looks more like him in this photo then in the one that appeared on the cover of the N.E.

TCB!
    Mike

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleroom76 View Post
    THANKS FOR POSTING THIS...

I've never seen a color version of this photo...it definitely looks more like him in this photo then in the one that appeared on the cover of the N.E.

TCB!
    Mike
    I have seen this on a website, but for the life of me I can't remember which one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!
    TCB W/TLC (((HUGS))...

Backstage Pass
    The photo is real.. There are even two pictures taken from Elvis laying there.. slightly from a diffrent angle

never seen that colour version before again this pic looks different to the other ones posted

The color version is FAKE...It's the Enquirer pic colorized...but it's placed on a pic of the living room as it is today, look @ the carpet ...Back @ the time of his death the red was still within Graceland, including the red carpeting in the living room.

Also take a close look at the white material draped over the front of the coffin...see how it ends? This is a digitally done photo and perhaps the reason for all the speculation of a "fake" Enquirer pic.

The 2 Enquirer photos are real, they (as I and 2 people supplied the name I could not recall) taken by Elvis' cousin Billy Mann.

There is no conspiracy, or switching of the body, or a wax figure, or fake photos, Elvis passed away on Aug. 16th...people/public saw him in his coffin. Let it be.
    Last edited by Suzan; 02-24-2008 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to add about the cloth over the coffin.

I never have seen where anyone claimed a body was switched or a wax figure was there ...except the ones protesting so much.

This is about a "doctored "picture that NE claimed to have and put in their paper.
    None of this pictures are "real" .The one we're talking about is in the NE paper only.

Nice work, Simon sez....I agree .
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Ocean View Post
    The photo is real.. There are even two pictures taken from Elvis laying there.. slightly from a diffrent angle
    If someone has the the two different angles, can you please post it on here?

This is the only one I've ever seen.