Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffin Pic Exposed!

yep cameron your right buddy and you know something am still sticking with my thought that the pic is a fake even 10 pages later no one has said anything for me to think about changing my mind yep i would like to see the pic from the two different angles also

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    Saying that the coffin picture has been sold to the NE is a fake doesn't mean that anyone deny that Elvis actually died on August 16 1977. The discussion isn't about that.

Any bright person would understand that a picture of Elvis in a coffin would sell for big bucks. It could also be that the seller of this photograph has been in Graceland for the funeral. And also that he hasn't taken any pictures. And that he (plus perhaps more people) worked very hard that week on to fabricate this coffinpicture.
    Yes, that has been the idea through this whole thing. Though tried to be turned into something else, we resisted.
    TYVM
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

yep the tcb detectives have figured it out the paper should be ashamed
    Last edited by goodelvisgirl; 02-24-2008 at 07:41 PM.

In the darker pic, he almost looks like he is smiling.

From another site:
    He was placed in front of the Music Room doors as PEP shows in a 900 lb copper casket exactly the same model as his mother's manufactured by Batesville Casket Co. in Batesville, Indiana - the coffin was flown in by private plane from Oklahoma City, all of the red furniture was removed to the back part of the house and white folding chairs were set up for the funeral. (He was dressed in a white suit, white tie and blue shirt that Vernon gifted him Christmas of 1976, from Lansky's) (He had on his TCB ring, a loaned TCB from one of the MMM's who I have forgotten.) (Priscilla and Lisa Marie both placed a gold bracelet on his wrist along with a photo of them)

When Vernon made the decision to allow the public viewing (from 3 PM to 5 PM later allowing the gates opened another hour and half), Elvis' casket was moved to the front foyer under the chandelier. The crowds came up the drive toward the front along the left drive into the foyer (single file) to be quickly usered and out the doors in the back of Music Room, out to the drive in front of the horse's pasture on the right side of Graceland and down the drive.

Linda Thompson & several MM sat on the steps leading up to Elvis bedroom and in the dining room at the table. They watched the people file by and made faces to each other about how a certain person looked or acted. Lamar has said it was a pitiful but funny sight that he routine laughed and cried thinking what Elvis reaction would of been that day.

Memphis papers have estimated 20,000 to 25,000 filed by in the hours Vernon allowed Graceland open with another 10,000 still waiting to come through at 6 PM, Memphis Police with Graceland Gate guards pushed the gates closed at 6:30 PM. Over night crowds were estimated in the 80,000 range around Graceland and in the streets.

Afterward the public viewing, several people sat around in the living room and dining room sharing stories about Elvis. Later he was guarded all night by Sam Thompson and Dick Grob both taking turns to stand by his casket. (Dick has supposedly took photos of Elvis in his casket too sometime over night)

2 PM - August 18th - his funeral takes place in the Music Room as in PEP's photo. Not sure of the actual numbers in the room but was told several stood in the hallway and dining room. The minister from Dee Presley's church officiated, C.V. Bradley of Woodvale Church of Christ in Whitehaven with Rex Humbard from Akron, OH giving the eulogy (both not very well known directly to Elvis) Elvis watched Rex on television and had a conversation with him in Las Vegas in December in his dressing room. (Upon completion of the funeral, Joe Esposito along with Vernon there took off the TCB ring and it was given to Vernon).

Vernon and Priscilla rode in the first limo behind the hearse, Linda & Ginger and family were asked to ride further back in the line supposedly by both Vernon & Priscilla.

Interestingly, no American Flag was ever draped over the coffin as is typical fashion of a veteran of military service funeral either during his funeral or as his coffin was transported to Forest Lawn.

The crypt was purchased as a last minute option for burial, though Glady's grave plot was on the hill in front of the mausoleum where Elvis had purchased several plots for himself and his father in 1958. Forest Lawn discouraged Vernon from a traditional burial due to security fears and it was always Elvis's wishes to never be buried in the ground according to several MMM's. (His mother was moved to the crypt on August 27th. The whole movement took over 3 hours and 11 people to move her copper casket from her buriel plot to the crypt. Her old head stone and foot stone were moved to storage in the Graceland garage.)

Another brief service happened in the chapel right inside the mausoleum then his casket was wheeled around the hall toward the right from the chapel and placed in the crypt directly at the end of this hall. Vernon was one of the last to kiss the casket good-bye and was physically helped out of the mausoleum. (Some say that Vernon planned all along to have Elvis buried at Graceland but had to get the permits filed and zoning permits from the city, Nancy Rook says he wanted to do above ground mausoleum but that the estimates were over a million and the estate had roughly 4 million in cash in August 1977 and typical fashion for Vernon to squeeze the last cent dry) Another person on this board has verified 2500 lbs of concrete went into the crypts Elvis is now buried in Meditation Gardens. Though still others in employ at EPE (Jimmy Gamble) say he is not buried in the garden but at another spot on the grounds. (Another myth for the fans!)

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    For the tcb detectives; Looking younger is a clue. Good luck, you'll need it.
    Is that the only clue we get?

mmm interesting i see we have another tcb detective
    Last edited by goodelvisgirl; 02-24-2008 at 07:53 PM.

The crowds came up the drive toward the front along the left drive into the foyer (single file) to be quickly usered and out the doors in the back of Music Room, out to the drive in front of the horse's pasture on the right side of Graceland and down the drive.

This is so not true - we did not go walking through the Music Room out some back door! We went in the front door and back out the front door.

well done for solving that one we are getting closer i think i hope

Didn't think that was true either..just copyin and pastin.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    [B]

This is so not true - we did not go walking through the Music Room out some back door! We went in the front door and back out the front door.
    That's the way I always understood it too, Gail.No one got in the house . The casket was at the front door, wasn't it??

Sorry, Gail. This can't be easy for you.....you were there.
    Last edited by cameron; 02-24-2008 at 08:03 PM.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

It looks like the dame exact photo place on a different angle Coffin photo.

Here's another illustration my ex just sent me.

It was right inside the front door in front of the stairs. You literally took 2 or 3 steps inside the front door, took maybe 2 steps to the left and then back out.

Sorry this quote was Regarding the two different angle photos on post #206

"It looks like the dame exact photo place on a different angle Coffin photo."

basically just moved the cropped photo up.

waw just seen the new pic i am convinced i have seen the light they look exact no mistaking it you can see it so clear the original and the live 77 photo are the same now how would that be possable that you could look the exact same on stage and in your casket amazing what a paper will do for money

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyInsane View Post
    It was right inside the front door in front of the stairs. You literally took 2 or 3 steps inside the front door, took maybe 2 steps to the left and then back out.
    Thanks, Gail.

Msybe we should just stop with all the different pictures as none are real.
    I just get more confused.
    How about finding out if anything that's been said is true?
    Thanks everyone.

I think I've been confused since around page 2!!! What are we arguing about again?

i don't know its 3.30 my mind is ready to give up but i have already made up my mind about the pic in the paper i think i am now satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by goodelvisgirl View Post
    i don't know its 3.30 my mind is ready to give up but i have already made up my mind about the pic in the paper i think i am now satisfied
    Me too. I've decided a long time ago. Now to get it in writing .
    Good night to all.

I've heard and seen some morbid threads and topics on other Elvis message boards, but this one certainly takes the cake ...