Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riley - Yes or No?

Riley - Yes or No?

I don't want to start an argument by posting these pics of Riley, I'm simply just interested to know what you all think. I've heard rumours that Riley maybe pregnant and I wondered if anyone heard this. I found these photos and decided to post them here for your opinion.
    I know in the first picture she isn't hiding herself and posing openly, but in the other ones she seems like she is hiding herself as her arms are covering her stomach (or trying to anyway).

As I said, I don't want to start an argument here but I would like to hear others opinion.

ELVIS THE KING - TODAY TOMORROW & FOREVER

I can't See them
    Tom
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

If she's NOT pregnant in that 1st pic, then she needs to sue the designer of that dress. That's either a really cute maternity dress, OR the most unflattering dress ever created.

I sure do see alot of Grandma Cilla there......
    Last edited by utmom2008; 02-07-2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    If she's NOT pregnant in that 1st pic, then she needs to sue the designer of that dress. That's either a really cute maternity dress, OR the most unflattering dress ever created.

I sure do see alot of Grandma Cilla there......
    When I seen the first pic, I definetly thought she looked pregnant.
    In the three pics that follow, she is trying to hide herself - at least that's the way it looks to me.

In the last picture with the black-grey dress, she looks very much pregnant to me...
    Goodbye Rosanne...Your "family" in TCB will always remember you.

I saw a couple of these pictures on The Insiders. There was no mention of a pregnancy. She really looks strange to me, like she is hiding herself. I do not understand the dark eye makeup; it makes "them" (Lisa & Riley) look spooky.

She was attending the Anna Sui 2008 Fall Collection during Fashion Week, Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2008, in New York.

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    What a beautiful young woman she is becoming. I guess that goes without saying.

Speculating here...Maybe this doesn't make sense with her being a model, but could that just be the body language of someone who is nervous or trying to withdraw rather than someone trying to hide a belly? It seems to me that if you are trying to hide something you don't draw attention to it in such an obvious manner.

Who knows...Nice to see the pics regardless.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonniebealestreet View Post
    It seems to me that if you are trying to hide something you don't draw attention to it in such an obvious manner.
    You would think so, but that seems to be the "in" thing to do so as to keep the press guessing. Just this past month Jennifer Lopez has done it as well as Angelina Jolie.

Quote Originally Posted by LianaKaralivanou View Post
    In the last picture with the black-grey dress, she looks very much pregnant to me...
    I agree...I meant to mention that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cprimm View Post
    I do not understand the dark eye makeup; it makes "them" (Lisa & Riley) look spooky.
    I have to agree with you. Lisa and Riley give new meaning to the phrase "smoky eye".

The first pic and the last pic she does look pregnant. But what do I know? I thought Lisa Marie also looked pregnant and so far no news from that end either.....why keep it secret? I never understood that.

I think she looks pregnant in the last pic as well. Maybe all of these pics are just a coincidence that she looks pregnant but you do have to wonder. In pic 3 and 4 she is standing very awkward. She looks very uncomfortable.

It doesn't look like she is. It's probably the dress, like Priscilla's on her wedding day, very unflattering.
    Great pics, she looks just like Lisa !

No, I don't think she looks pregnant . But that first and last dress does nothing for her . Can't say I get the eye make up either.
    But, maybe I'm not up to date on that stuff.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

I can't see that she looks pregnant. I think it's the way she's standing...and the dresses she's wearing. She really doesn't look comfortable for sure. I don't think she was expecting to be photographed at that time and didn't want to be.

The eye smoky eye makeup is the "in" thing now...I've seen a lot worse.

Diane

I don't think she's pregnant, IMO...I think it's just the style of the dresses she's wearing, plus some styles flare out and it could look that way, but no I don't think so...

Thanks, for sharing the pics Gerianne!

franny

I DON`T THINK SHE IS PREGNANT THE FEW TIMES I HAVE SEEN HER SHE SEEMS VERY WITHDRAWN & SHY FOR BEING A MODEL SEEMS LIKE SHE IS ONLY AT EASE ON THE CATWALK
    [SIGPIC]
    TEDDYBEAR64

well in the first pic it looks like she is but it might just be the dress but looking at the last pic i would say yes she is but again it could be the way she is standing or the outfit
    this is the first pics i have seen of her so thanks for posting

Loving elvis
    l don't think she's pregant, most of the dresses today makes you look like you have a tummy, and she has always been shy and not keen on her picture being taken is what l noticed from other pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    The first pic and the last pic she does look pregnant. But what do I know? I thought Lisa Marie also looked pregnant and so far no news from that end either.....why keep it secret? I never understood that.
    The most unflattering dresses ever! I don't like the goth-style makeup either. At least, she's not completely gothic. I thought she looked pregnant in a couple and not pregnant in a couple. And Kelly, I'm with you, what's up with LisaMarie? I thought we'd have heard something by now.

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast